Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 08-03-2020, 07:01 AM
Deactivated Account

I second (or third?) psychiatric/psychotherapeutic help. It may not be what you want to hear but it sounds like you are at that place where nothing can help as you need to come back down to earth and a professional will help with that. CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) is very effective for positively changing how the mind works and if there are entities around you they will gradually release as you work on that.

Also apologies I haven’t replied to your private message, I just moved house which has been exhausting and also I’m waiting on my broadband so I can set my computer up.
Old 12-03-2020, 06:21 PM
Knower
I know I sound stubborn but I know in my bones and everything in me that I do not need psychotherapy. The unwanting behaviors are not my own.

My intuition tells me that sort of help will lower my vibrations. Makes me worse. The St.John's wort made me worse, not better. It was just another band-aid that became useless rather quickly. I refuse to turn off or amplify parts of my brains/body in order to cope and not cure.

I am in-fact doing much better and have a better handle on myself after finding out what it is and gaining confidence and constantly telling it off and proving to it that it has no hold over me.

It's an attachment on my twin flame that likes to motivate her to do things to me and it sends it's minions alongside of her. She's wising up though. My spirit work is finally spilling over to her. Using crystals is just a short cut and I don't agree with it any longer. Hematite disrupts the balance of energies as it's forcing it down in whichever side it's in and halts any legitimate spirit work. For me at least, It's purely a relief stone, not a growth one. And it gives the entities more confidence as they feel you are 'weak' "needing" them. You have to prove to them that they are useless. Be your own lightworker/healer.

I've been strictly only using rose quartz and clear quartz now making sure I cleanse them daily. Anything else is dangerous as it can give more energy to her halve and it can be used against me.

It's like using half of yourself to fight yourself. Her mind is broken because she gets therapy and drugs and has been put down by men her entire life. This vampire entity (the most prominent) talks in her ear and pretends to be a protective man and/or me and secretly has her constantly attacking me. Putting masks wherever it wants as it pleases. I am not weaving from this thinking any longer nor am blaming it on the 'supernatural or demons' as it only seems to give it power and it too is very much coming from another physical body that wants her all to himself.

I am staying realistic! Which is, I AM NOT IT and it HAS NO POWER over me! I'm trusting in the universe and the mirroring of the soul. Seeking out medical help is only a band-aid. Not a cure. Keeping it simple and applying logic! It wants to do to me what it's done to her. Not happening! :)

Either way, I greatly appreciate everyone's advice and what may work for me may not work for others but I figured I'd at least share my point of view and updatein all of this.

Anyone who judges or disagrees with me, you have that right. Just make sure you use a mirror on yourself every once and awhile. Yeah? Especially when it comes to being spiritually open-minded. :P ;)

@LadyMay, hope you've settled in fine and it wasn't a forced move. :P And no worries about the PM.

@lomax, I don't know about you but hearing what you've been through and dealing with what I have, I'm beginning to be more of a skeptic again and just keeping it simple - Someone you are connected to loves to leech emotions off of you. You have something that is good at hiding itself and probably isn't even all that spiritual, is lower and sucks at it. Just unfortunately, you two are naturally connected. Taking pleasure in making you believe it is and smiling as you deal with it the wrong ways. Potentially ****ing with you because it knows just a tad bit more of what it's doing than you do.

Here's a brainstorm. What's stopping from what's attached to you into believing you have a false reality/gift? Or infact hijacking it and keeping you looking elsewhere and never at it. Spiritual or not - Narcissists exist and people can suck and be childish/selfish. What you can't see or understand has more potential of gaslighting/messing with your head than anything else. *lightbulb* :P

Or it could be something that hasn't moved on and enjoys doing spirit work with you and it itself isn't very wise and just knows the basics. Having fun with you making you think you know what you're doing when you are just as limited as they are. There's different realities that are made by things we can't see. Whose anyone to say there is more real than the other unless they themselves have experienced it. Or vice versa. I could be very wrong! That is precisely why I get frustrated whenever people suggest or take the quick "take meds" or seek therapy route. Keep it natural and seek guidance. not therapy. Ground your mind yourself. Don't let your body do it.

Everyone, trust your gut and intuition above all else is my discovery. Self-work until it gets to point where you're absolutely sure you need outside help when it gets out of control. Even then, don't always rely on it. Keep it temporary, never permanent. Unless of course you are content where you are at with it. I mean spiritually and mentally. Not either or, otherwise you're doing it wrong and leaves one or the other open to corruption. Never out of fear or worry! That's what THEY want. Don't let the unknown control your life. :)
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 12-03-2020, 06:51 PM
ant

Sorry to burst your bubble,but twin flames don't exist.

Drop the attachment/s ie: Desire,craving,longing,yearning,wanting,needing etc etc
Old 13-03-2020, 08:28 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Sorry to burst your bubble,but twin flames don't exist.
Mozart, Plato, Swedenborg, Yogananda, Jesus, Eliphas Levi, Beinsa Douno and others say that perfect marriages do exist, and many celebrities have done it. If by twin flames you mean marrying the person God intended for you, it exists. Your accomplishments would have to exceed the teachers above for us to listen to you.
Old 13-03-2020, 07:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Just to present the other side, I was put on antipsychotics and antidepressants which turned all of that activity off. Slowly over time I was able to wean off and deal with things bit by bit so I wasn’t overwhelmed. Therapy helped me with that. I’m now completely off those medications and am better than I’ve ever been in my life. I have moved as I said away from my abusive family after many years of failure due to unrealised depression. I am starting a completely new chapter and am happier than ever.

I know what it’s like to dismiss medical help because I was you once. And if I hadn’t been so proud and continued dismissing it for so long I never would’ve degenerated to the near death state I found myself in. So there is the other side for you to ponder on.
Old 13-03-2020, 08:02 PM
Deactivated Account

I would also add I take life saving medications daily (unrelated to mental health conditions) for a medical disease that would kill me otherwise. So dismissing the medical in that light is silly and offensive. I know you don’t mean to be, but only the privileged get to be able to dismiss something otherwise. Maybe you’re just not at breaking point enough yet to realise you need medical help. Science may be young but it is a reflection of the divine nevertheless. So I would say rule it out at your own loss....
Old 13-03-2020, 08:08 PM
Deactivated Account

This is about holistic healing. Using everything available to tackle a problem. Meditation is good, medication is good, together they are great. And also just like different spiritual techniques have varying levels of success depending on the person, it’s the same with medication. You have to find what works for you. But don’t rule out one entire half of healing.
Old 20-03-2020, 04:49 PM
Suspended

2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

THIS IS THE CUREALL FOR EVERYTHING. REPENTANCE ON YOUR KNEES, BOWED OVER WITH TEARS.
Old 20-03-2020, 05:57 PM
Master
I think acupuncture could help as well.But as i said,diagnosis is the first step.If you don't know what you're dealing with,it's very difficult to find a solution.
Old 22-03-2020, 02:17 AM
Knower
I did not mean to say anything ill of anyone taking medication for anything. Especially if you have your own ailments I am unaware of. Just strictly with things that myself am dealing with and giving my perspective. No different than you. For you to think otherwise and to take offense to it and taking it wrongly, is on you, not me.

I know very well that most medications that dwell in the mental aspects of life only dumb down your consciousness or just drown out something that is actually given to you. I want to grow, not stabilize myself. That is what I was getting at. Going with my intuition and sticking to Pagan roots. Keeping it natural. Which is why I was more than okay with trying out the herbs. Not pharmaceuticals.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor

Last edited by SikuX : 22-03-2020 at 03:17 AM.