Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 21-02-2023, 04:14 AM
Tedmil

Far removed

I most often get signs and synchronicities that are specific to a person and time that are far removed. This is nothing new it's been happening for years. The common advice I got was this was the way of the universe telling me to contact said person. I had my doubts because they usually dealt with the past. In any case, I contacted an intermediary whom I believed met with the person to try an appeal to them to contact me. However, for whatever reasons the person declined. The intermediary explained how the person had changed and it would be best to move on. I accepted that advice.

Yet, years later the signs and synchronicities still continue. I'm curious if anyone here has had similar examples of signs and synchronicities that were centered on a person from your past?
Old 21-02-2023, 06:42 AM
Master

Usually, my synchronicities guide me to a source of knowledge, a book an article, an author, a theme. Other times, it just seems that my preoccupation with something attracts my way similar situations.

In your case, it might be that you didn't get closure. You should be careful not to make a mistake by reading in your synchronicities what you wish for unconsciously or consciously.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 21-02-2023, 08:55 AM
Master
I agree

I also feel this might be about closure. It looks like you were walked to a closed door and this is an opportunity to make peace with that.

Hope all is well. :)
Old 21-02-2023, 07:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12meadows
I also feel this might be about closure. It looks like you were walked to a closed door and this is an opportunity to make peace with that. ...

Amusingly, or maybe significantly, I firstly read your post as: "you were walked into a closed door", which gives a little different meaning and "impact".
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-02-2023, 05:48 AM
Tedmil

I already had closure. In any case, the signs and synchronicities are generally centered years before our last date.
Old 23-02-2023, 06:05 AM
Master

Can you give an example of synchronicity?
Old 23-02-2023, 07:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Can you give an example of synchronicity?

Google C.G. Jung or read his book 'Memories, Dreams and Reflections'.

He, Jung, is after all, the master.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 23-02-2023, 08:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Google C.G. Jung or read his book 'Memories, Dreams and Reflections'.

He, Jung, is after all, the master.
:) I was asking for an example of synchronicity @Tedmil experienced. I know what synchronicities are, but maybe she and I use different definitions of the term.
Old 23-02-2023, 08:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
:) but maybe she and I use different definitions of the term.

Most people do (use differing 'tiddling' definitions).

What I can tell you is that when such a syn. does take place - (it doesn't happen often) they are so powerful you never forget it. If you are lucky you experience one in a lifetime.

Co-incidences and Synchronicities are two different things and often get confused.

They are 'living' feedbacks from nature.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 23-02-2023, 12:06 PM
Master
I do think some context would be helpful we are doing our best with generalities here. What was the nature of your relationship with this person? Was there a time when things were happy? Did you drift apart, or was there a disagreement?

Hope all is well :)