Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 21-04-2024, 06:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello Klaatu24

No need to apologize for not writing or how much you write. I get the same when it comes to writing/talking about this part of my life. Sometimes I feel blocked from writing also. When I’m around people my signal to not talk is an alka-seltzer sensation in my elbows.

That’s interesting about the gizmo thingy and good they didn’t completely heal it. I often wonder about how they can heal us so quickly. One time I was sitting in a room that was all wood floors and walls. Had the feeling I was in an old Western town, like on Gunsmoke. I was sitting in a chair with other people in a circle. In the middle of the circle is a lamp with a blue substance that gave off a light glow. I was curious about the lamp and stretched my foot out to touch it. It tipped over on my foot. The blue substance was like a gel and covered my foot. I hear someone yell, she tipped it over. Then I am on a gurney being rolled through a hallway with rock walls, like a cave. There are humans that look like medical personnel and military. I had no scaring or sensitivity to my foot.

Ref the UFO conferences, I laughed when you said, (as long as they're not coo-coo about it)! The first conference I attended; I went to the shopping area first. The first person I see is wearing a pyramid thing on their head and someone else a tinfoil hat. Some of them were obviously not Experiencers and was there to just sell merchandise. I didn’t outright laugh at people because I’m nice that way. Yes, I was laughing in my head.

The Edgar Cayce workshops sounds interesting. Do you find there is a difference on what you can see when not in-person vs in-person with someone?
About them seeing the ET’s, I think most people have a limit to what they can handle. Sometimes I think people are okay with the “possibility” of ET life in the universe. But when they “see” them, that makes it all too real.
Yes, I think people are surprised to learn the ET’s have personalities. And they are surprised about the telepathy. I’ve heard people say they think telepathy is an invasion of privacy. I don’t feel that way at all. I love it because there is no hiding what you are feeling.

Thank you for sharing about your NDE, I enjoyed reading about it. Seems like our subconscious is always working even during an NDE, like knowing your friend would need you.

MIB or whoever they are: I got used to them being around. Like, I would wave at them or say things on the phone like, hey how’s the weather where you are. One time I was talking with a fellow experiencer about a date I’d been on and how I didn’t think he would be okay with the ET part of my life. I then said, hello MIB, who’s listening right now, are you single? There was a very loud CLICK on the line. My friend and I both laughed so much.

Maybe military: This one I’m not sure what organization he works/worked with. Sometimes I would go to remote viewing sessions. It was always the same, I would be in a room of maybe 6 people, and we would be sitting in chairs. We’d be facing a wall and when the wall faded away, one of the men would ask, what do you see. We would describe what we are seeing. It was just a few times and each time it was the same two men there working with the group. During this time, once when I was in traffic, I look to my right and see a man driving a black SUV. He is looking forward, but I have the feeling he knows I’m looking. Then it dawns on me, he looks like one of the remote viewing instructors. As soon as that thought went through my mind, he smiled.

Not sure who these were: One time I lived in San Antonio, TX. There is a small park near Fort Sam, and I would walk there sometimes. I mentioned to someone that I walk there and it’s so nice. She said, I heard there is an underground facility under the park and it’s spy people. Well, I decided to put it to the test. There is a part of the walking path that is covered with trees and shrubs. One time when no one else was on the path, I started saying; Hey spy people, I can see you in the bunker under this park, I can hear you, I know you all are there. I said that all along the path. When I left the park about 30 minutes later, a black SUV pulled out behind me, from Fort Sam. My Spirit immediately noticed it and knew they were following me. There are two men in the front and a woman in back leaning forward between the two seats. They are all dressed in business casual, not military clothes. They are laser focused on me; I could feel it. After a few blocks, I waved to them behind me and said, I can see you. They immediately made a U-turn. Yes, I laughed and no, I didn’t taunt them again at the park.
Old 24-04-2024, 10:31 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraApollo
When I’m around people my signal to not talk is an alka-seltzer sensation in my elbows.

That's so cool! Does the alka-seltzer sensation happen automatically, or is there a technique you do beforehand, like asking yourself if it's ok to talk?

Quote:
I often wonder about how they can heal us so quickly.

Yeah, it's like magic! I've heard they're incredible masters with DNA.

Quote:
The first person I see is wearing a pyramid thing on their head and someone else a tinfoil hat. Some of them were obviously not Experiencers and was there to just sell merchandise.

I've heard of people wearing tinfoil hats at conventions. Seems funny and cute, but sooooo far from reality. Must admit though, I'd probably go see what they were selling. The conventions I've gone to have had serious speakers with lots of evidence, which is really awesome.

One of the coolest things was a boy who'd sent in a video to a convention speaker. The boy had set up two video cameras to view the sky from his house: one regular camera, and an infra-red camera. He angled the cameras so they recorded the exact same view. The video divided the screen in half; one camera on the left side, the other on the right.

The video from the regular camera showed the sky, some clouds and the tops of other houses. The infra-red showed the exact same scene only a UFO was in the sky.

Quote:
Do you find there is a difference on what you can see when not in-person vs in-person with someone?

Wow, yeah! When alone, I'm not as nervous, so I can relax. I don't try to get information from people at conventions though. But if there's someone who's transitioned to the other side who I love, like a movie star, I'll send out that deep love and say things from the heart. Usually that night, or in a few nights, I'll get a visitation.

I've contacted family members that way too who have transitioned -- just feel that deep, deep love and think of them, and talk to them from your heart. It may not happen right away, but usually in a few days something happens, like a synchronicity that automatically reminds you of them, or a visit in some way or another.

Speakers at conventions say the more you practice, the easier it'll get.

Quote:
About them seeing the ET’s, I think most people have a limit to what they can handle.

Definitely! When someone tells me they're interested in UFOs, I'll start talking. Not the heavy duty stuff, but lighter stuff. There usually comes a point where their face will start looking hard, like they don't believe me -- that's my cue to stop and switch the conversation.

Quote:
Seems like our subconscious is always working even during an NDE, like knowing your friend would need you.

Oops -- wasn't exactly clear about that. Sorry. Somehow I learned on the other side about the friend needing help, it wasn't the subconscious.

Quote:
MIB or whoever they are: I got used to them being around. Like, I would wave at them or say things on the phone like, hey how’s the weather where you are. One time I was talking with a fellow experiencer about a date I’d been on and how I didn’t think he would be okay with the ET part of my life. I then said, hello MIB, who’s listening right now, are you single? There was a very loud CLICK on the line. My friend and I both laughed so much.

Hey, did your date work out -- is he ok with ETs? That's funny, and spooky at the same time, about the MIB listening in on your conversation.

I have a very vague, split-second image of two of them. But I don't know if that's my imagination or not. But there was a really intense, almost angry feeling coming from them. Speakers have said that some (or all?) MIB are actually ETs. I don't know.

Amazing you can do remote viewing! Makes you wonder about the instructor. How did you find out about the remote viewing sessions?

Regarding the SUV -- just curious -- when your "Spirit immediately noticed it," how did you sense this? I'm always looking for different ways to develop psychic senses. Plus, I'd be scared to death if I talked in the park toward spy people and then people followed me. You're really brave!

With all your experiences, have you contacted any UFO places, like MUFON or other places that look into ETs and UFOs? I haven't. I don't think they'd believe me.