Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-12-2013, 02:45 AM
Seeker
Dead friend

Hello! I am a newbie in this site and I found this a quite interesting one :)
Please do help me.. My friend died months ago by committing suicide. I admit we were close to each other. It took less than a month after the last conversation, then he took his own life. After his death and until now I dream of him twice or more in a month. He showed me signs and he gave me songs on my mind. I don't know what are his intentions..does he really want to communicate with me? Is he okay or living miserably? Or he just want to be with me. Seems he's showing love for me.. I'm confused..pls do help me.thank you
Old 12-12-2013, 03:00 AM
Super Moderator
You can tell the state of a Soul by the quality of contact you receive. There are many emotional and heart-felt nuances of empathetic connection. If you are sensing Love with him, then he has love with him.
You could tell if they were afraid, unsure, sad, etc.
This is lovely. Send him back your love and loyalty if you wish to do so. He will receive those things.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:45 AM
Seeker
Thank you so much tobi! I can sense that he is happy now.. Got a vivid dream of him and he told me that he will wait for me. They are really alive! :)
Old 12-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Administrator

Hi sweetlady,

You are lucky to have contact with your friend so soon after his passing,he comes to you in your dreams because its easier for them to communicate, he is just letting you know he is fine now and hes happy where he is. your friendship was very dear to him thats why you feel the love from his visits.just speak to him in your dreams.

Namaste
Old 12-12-2013, 12:13 PM
Seeker
Thank you native spirit for that wonderful message...it's like you are validating my intuition towards him...and that he is happy now! :)
Old 14-12-2013, 12:57 AM
Deactivated Account
I guess it all depends on what the signs were or what kind of song lyrics you heard. Sometimes when words fail, music speaks. It might be worth it to go back and listen to the songs you heard. It seems like he might be trying to let you know in a dream that he's doing ok, but I have spoken to two spirits and it took them a while before they were ready to communicate with people they left behind.....in a way that they are most accustomed to.
Old 16-12-2013, 04:37 AM
Seeker
Thanks lilmariposa..yes I always listen to the lyrics everytime I receive a song..and its so wonderful because it fits to the signs that he gave me. And yes he is really doing okay. The newest dream I had with him was the other day. He let me borrow his car and I drove..when I woke up, I smiled because he is really with me. It's been 3 days that I had a problem with my car and then I dreamt about his car. He really cares!:)
Old 16-12-2013, 06:08 PM
EdgeHippy

I am sorry for the loss of your friend. I, too, have experienced loss as a result of suicide in the last few months.

It is a difficult thing because I have found my rational brain wants to argue with the experiences I've had since her passing. I try and just acknowledge that side of me with "Yes, it is a different way of thinking/feeling, isn't it?" And let the rational part of me ruminate with that.

Meanwhile, my family member has been contacting many of us she left behind and is always peaceful, whole, and happy. She has brought many big messages and comforts. Each time, after the grief it usually allows to come out, I thank her for being there for me in her time of immense growth and in her new journey. Because I am so grateful that she's able to visit and meet up with us. In wakefulness or sleep...although the "dream" visits are usually the most profound and strong.

I am glad for you that your friend is visiting you. It is such a comfort to see someone is at peace, especially when they could not find such peace here on the Earth.
Old 16-12-2013, 07:44 PM
Master

Its common to dream of dead loved ones . It may be just a dream or you might be meeting them on the astral plane . We all go out of body during deep sleep and only remember it as a dream , if at all .
Old 18-01-2014, 11:29 PM
Seeker
Thank you edgehippy and desert rat.. I do believe that everytime I dream of him we meet in the astral plane. The other night and last night I dreamt of him again and both are vivid dreams :)