Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 01-09-2011, 12:07 PM
seahorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
The dollar ? - more like the rupee or whatever the Chinese use
I think the chinese are just used by the allmighty (dollar) to make US billionaires into trillionaires...meanwhile the US is purging Middle East, Iran is next, getting hold of oil deposits. When China becomes really dangerous US just cuts the oil flow and the yellow dragon comes tumbling down. Within 2012 China equals US need of 700.000.000 barrels of oil on a monthly basis...
Old 01-09-2011, 12:08 PM
seahorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
**sigh** you have my condolences, seahorse. the "greed is good" religion spreads like the Black Death across the globe and if you aren't one of the powerful "them" you're just a voiceless statistic.
Or a prudent nobody who already invests in a greenhouse and permaculture in a small village
Old 01-09-2011, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by seahorse
Or a prudent nobody who already invests in a greenhouse and permaculture in a small village

i'm one of those prudent nobodies. i have the land, the garden, the greenhouse, the poultry and enough knowledge of wild edibles to get by. also working on saving up for solar power. i'd dearly love to get off the grid. it's so spendy though!
Old 01-09-2011, 01:11 PM
seahorse

Wow, good for you IQ ! As for spendy all (really) good things in life come with a price (not like chinese stuff lol) if (when) the crisis deepens i'm thinking of investing in a BMW before the world takes the 1929 plunge....[IMG][/IMG]
Old 01-09-2011, 01:18 PM
seahorse

As well as a luxury yacht, modesty...pfffft who needs it
Old 01-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by seahorse
Wow, good for you IQ ! As for spendy all (really) good things in life come with a price (not like chinese stuff lol) if (when) the crisis deepens i'm thinking of investing in a BMW before the world takes the 1929 plunge....[IMG][/IMG]

LOL!

we have 3 horses. 2 for riding and one for pack. i know it may sound paranoid but we trust our govenment so little that we even have a planned escape route into the wildlife corridor that abutts our land in the event tanks start rolling through the nearby town.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:23 PM
seahorse

paranoid....some called Winston Churchill that back in 193something....joke's on them i guess...
Old 01-09-2011, 01:24 PM
seahorse

"Those that fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it"
Old 01-09-2011, 01:29 PM
Master
lol the main problem would be toting 4 cats in their cat carriers on horseback. oh the yoweling that would ensue! LOL!
Old 01-09-2011, 01:48 PM
seahorse

cats, horses, squirrels...just how many animals you feed ?! (it must be wonderful though to share their energy, i felt just a little when we visited the zoo