Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-04-2015, 08:44 PM
elphy0_o

Angel1 awakening

I've always known that I am a very old soul. Even When I was a child I seemed to know things that I shouldn't. I had an irrational fear of losing the use of my dominant side so I Became ambidextrous. and when I was yelled at for using both hands I would respond worth " what if I lose my right hand Again? ". i have memories of drowning. and many other strange memories.

about two years ago shortly after my black cat (not even kidding) adopted me on 11-12-13 things became more intense. I started having very vivid dreams but only when she was in contact with me. so many other strange occurrences happened that were beyond coincidence or luck.

About 3 months after she came in my life I kind of started becoming what i like to call a "medium magnet" I went 23 years of my life never meeting a single gifted person and now I have come in to contact with 5 In the past 2 years. they have told me that I'm being watched, protected and guided by a very powerful heavenly being as well as my lost family and my future children. One of which is being reborn to me. they never really go into much detail about anything anymore they just tell me that I'm on the right path. and then this morning I had a very strong memory that was just heart wrenching and breath taking. So with all of this being said I'm kind of at a lose and i want to discover more but I don't really know where to begin and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas or helpful tips or advice. I would really appreciate anything. Cuz I'm super confused. Haha

P.s. sorry for the poor grammar lol.
Old 13-04-2015, 09:50 PM
Master

Could you not ask one of the mediums you've met to go into more detail?
Old 13-04-2015, 10:43 PM
elphy0_o

I have but they always seem to dance around it in a way. Or they answer my question with a question. so I'm kind of thinking that I have to go on my own spiritual journey but I'm not sure where to start since I'm such a novice.
Old 15-04-2015, 09:35 AM
Experiencer

You've posted this in the Angels & Guides section, so I'm just wondering if it would be a good time to try and contact your Spirit Guide, and ask some questions?

Not sure from your post if you are already in contact. White Warrior's topic is a good start-off point, if you don't know where to start:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=white+warrior
If you already know all this, then please forgive me and just ignore.
Old 15-04-2015, 10:59 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow
You've posted this in the Angels & Guides section, so I'm just wondering if it would be a good time to try and contact your Spirit Guide, and ask some questions?

Not sure from your post if you are already in contact. White Warrior's topic is a good start-off point, if you don't know where to start:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=white+warrior
If you already know all this, then please forgive me and just ignore.

I'm a 72 year old male whose history is quite similar to that described in the initial message in this thread. I was lucky enough to get in contact with my Guides at the age of 4 and to be raised by Spiritualists who understood who I was and tried to help me develop.

So let me add that in addition to getting in contact with her Guides if she isn;t already (and my suspicion is that she is on the subconscious level and may or may not realize this consciously), that whenever she has fragments of what might be either past-life or pre-life memories that she should visual them intensely and try to get more information.
Old 15-04-2015, 05:55 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphy0_o
I've always known that I am a very old soul. Even When I was a child I seemed to know things that I shouldn't. I had an irrational fear of losing the use of my dominant side so I Became ambidextrous. and when I was yelled at for using both hands I would respond worth " what if I lose my right hand Again? ". i have memories of drowning. and many other strange memories.

about two years ago shortly after my black cat (not even kidding) adopted me on 11-12-13 things became more intense. I started having very vivid dreams but only when she was in contact with me. so many other strange occurrences happened that were beyond coincidence or luck.

About 3 months after she came in my life I kind of started becoming what i like to call a "medium magnet" I went 23 years of my life never meeting a single gifted person and now I have come in to contact with 5 In the past 2 years. they have told me that I'm being watched, protected and guided by a very powerful heavenly being as well as my lost family and my future children. One of which is being reborn to me. they never really go into much detail about anything anymore they just tell me that I'm on the right path. and then this morning I had a very strong memory that was just heart wrenching and breath taking. So with all of this being said I'm kind of at a lose and i want to discover more but I don't really know where to begin and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas or helpful tips or advice. I would really appreciate anything. Cuz I'm super confused. Haha

P.s. sorry for the poor grammar lol.

Can I ask you what memory it is you saw? I do not know why but I have a strong feeling that I need to know. If it is best, please send me a private message.
Old 15-04-2015, 06:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphy0_o
I have but they always seem to dance around it in a way. Or they answer my question with a question. so I'm kind of thinking that I have to go on my own spiritual journey but I'm not sure where to start since I'm such a novice.

Bingo, you nailed it, we are all on our own when it comes to the Inward Journey.

Here's a little quick road map to the internal realms though.
The X marks the spot on the map is at "Unification with Higher Self"
So what you have to do is navigate to your Spirit/Higher Self.

Ancient tried and true methods for this are:
1*. Meditation. Hard in the beginning, gets easier with daily practice.

2*. Noticing - this is just being present and noticing everything around you with a child like simplicity and purity of being in the moment - no internal dialog running (thinking)

3*. Developing the Observer State (called Witness in some traditions) This is a detached non-judgmental state in which you literally watch and study your own thinking. This is a part of you that even in times of great emotion can still be completely objective and watch what the other aspect of you that's embroiled into eh drama is doing and feeling. The Observer State is a Gateway to Higher Self. It's important to developed this aspect of yourself so that your Higher Self can become realized into your consciousness.

4* Increasing your vibration (stones and crystals, Reiki, energy workers, yoga, Qi Gongs etc)

There's many books you can read, utubes you can watch, practices like yoga, Qi Gong, courses and classes and so on which help with all of the above, but that's the opening steps in a nutshell. After that it gets a lot easier because once communication is established with your Higher Self then Higher self becomes your Teacher/Guru which is the most authentic course of the continued unfolding of higher states of consciousness.
Higher Self/Spirit will help you to understand more fully how to channel, who exactly your cat is and why, how to contact Angels, Guides and passed over relatives and the psychic foresight and powers and whatever else is on your bucket list for this life to open and use.

It begins though with developing two communication and a good working relationship with your eternal aspect of which this particular body you are in this life is one of thousands it's had.
Old 19-04-2015, 06:38 PM
Knower
That is a beautiful way of summing it up CrystalSong :)