Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-09-2011, 01:12 AM
Guide
Oh and Mattie, that's the thing, my spirit team are only communicating through symbols at the moment. So hard to get direct clear answers from them.

Oh and one more thing, Laura you can probably confirm this. My uncle who passed 6 years ago, (and as I reflect back now to 15 years ago, the first time I saw a pendulum, was his) and I bought my first pendulum a about 6 weeks ago.... but I digress the point here is that he was "on the path" which is significant in itself as he was a Greek Orthodox man of little education living in a Greek village, so being on a spiritual path in that context is pretty "out there" not exactly a new age community...

His voice came through this experience .. It was like we were on the phone, crystal clear, he spoke to me as if we were having a discussion. He gave me advice about who would be a suitable match for me LOLOLOL. I can remember hearing him say hello, and the message about the suitor, I know I spoke back to him but I don't remember what I said.

It occurred to me possible he may be one of my spirit guides? He sounded so happy to speak to me, it was like he was right next to me. A major breakthrough that was; which I "forgot" to post, I was so taken with the "seeing" the angel wings, hearing him paled in significance but in hindsight it was quite significant!

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 15-09-2011, 03:02 AM
mattie

BE Open To How Spiritual Team Communicates

Don’t restrict how your spiritual team is to contact you. TRUST that they KNOW what is appropriate & effective for you. Many have gotten contact via symbols. These symbols can contain a huge amount of information. We may not understand it right now, but appreciate that this is like downloading information to one’s computer what will be accessed later.

Your grandfather could be a guide even if he was Greek orthodox while he was on Earth. He also could have been working w/ your guides to make sure that you connected w/ the experience.
Old 15-09-2011, 05:41 AM
Guide
True Mattie, working on that symbolism. Trying to work out my exposed *** in the dream thread.

Old 15-09-2011, 11:51 AM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellespirit
Oh and Mattie, that's the thing, my spirit team are only communicating through symbols at the moment. So hard to get direct clear answers from them.

Oh and one more thing, Laura you can probably confirm this. My uncle who passed 6 years ago, (and as I reflect back now to 15 years ago, the first time I saw a pendulum, was his) and I bought my first pendulum a about 6 weeks ago.... but I digress the point here is that he was "on the path" which is significant in itself as he was a Greek Orthodox man of little education living in a Greek village, so being on a spiritual path in that context is pretty "out there" not exactly a new age community...

His voice came through this experience .. It was like we were on the phone, crystal clear, he spoke to me as if we were having a discussion. He gave me advice about who would be a suitable match for me LOLOLOL. I can remember hearing him say hello, and the message about the suitor, I know I spoke back to him but I don't remember what I said.

It occurred to me possible he may be one of my spirit guides? He sounded so happy to speak to me, it was like he was right next to me. A major breakthrough that was; which I "forgot" to post, I was so taken with the "seeing" the angel wings, hearing him paled in significance but in hindsight it was quite significant!

Yes what Mattie said. Sometimes our family are considered "honorary" guides. They still help us but they do not have the same agenda that our self appointed guides have. From what I was told by them that if you knew a person in life, they were not an appointed guide when they pass. I don't know why but it seems guides will not incarnate in the same life as you. This is just what my guardian guide has told me, but then he told me of honorary guides like my father.
Old 15-09-2011, 01:45 PM
Master

Wow, this is interesting. I've seen exactly what you saw ellespirit, even the same colors, swirling things like wings coming together (have you seen the third eye depicted w/ wings in drawings?). I interpreted it completely differently!

As my mind quiets during meditation I see purple. I presumed this was because the third eye was becoming more active or because I was focusing attention and therefore energy there. And the other colors I've seen tended to be colors of chakras I've been consciously working on clearing or I knew kundalini was working on them. So again specific energetic attention. I've been doing a heart chakra meditation lately so I've been seeing purple and green. Kundalini has been doing a lot of sacral chakra clearing for the last year or two so I've seen a LOT of orange. Lately I've noticed some root chakra clearing so I now see orange-red sometimes.
Old 16-09-2011, 12:59 AM
Guide
That's great In Progress. Can't wait to see orange and red