Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 29-07-2018, 04:38 AM
Master
Should I trust my intuition?

Hi everyone.

The past week has been an amazing week, but I have found it strong intuitively.

I for the last week had been house watching and pet sitting at my brother's house him at a friend's island camp. Alone, by myself, away for the week from my immediate live in family. I wanted to use this time as a small spiritual, meditative retreat.

It started one morning I walked to the beach just down the street- in search of shells and sea wood or bark for incense supply. I picked up four small shells, I did not find any large ones to use as burners, and a bit of bark from driftwood- burned.

On my way I picked a bit of rose hips from a couple bushes near the walkway to the beach.

A neighbor of my brother had given me some spearmint this morning and I wanted the rose hips to have two types of tea after researching Japanese tea ceremony, and feeling a calling to write up my own form of tea ceremony.

I got everything home to my brother's, taken care of and put away.

I read more on spirituality. During this whole time I had felt connected strongly to ancestors- namely my grandmother and cousin both passed from my mother's side.

I was called to practice reading a deck of playing cards later that evening as tarot, as this is a way my grandmother taught me.

I remember seeing next to a female face card the number 3. And two number 10's below- pair of tens. I remember feeling the ten's to be my parents. I had the thought of-something happening at 3 the next day- then had the thought- chances are dad will go and get into an accident or something- then I quickly felt bad for having the thought.

The next day around 3 pm I was cooking, trying to get dinner ready and the breaker went out- I messaged my father to ask if he could, bring me over something back up for dinner and he informed me he had just been in a car accident. He is alright. This scared me- hearing of this- I can not afford to lose my loved one's at this time- especially emotionally, we have lost many already.

Next morning I had a very odd dream. Within the dream my mother was chatting away at me about a tv show she was interested in. Thirty minutes after awakening from this dream- stuck with me- my mother called me informing me a favorite show of both of ours is to be coming out with a new season in fall- October.

I found this odd.

I went in the living room, decided to check on the rose hips I had to ripen more on the sill- and got the feeling- my brother- was going to need them- he messed himself up on the island- was the thought.

My brother returned home wrecked- his hemorrhoid- out of his body- his back end- and inflamed- he came home in excruciating pain.

When I returned home I looked into rose hip and have so far found one property listing for inflammatory issues.

Excuse my language here but Damn.

I am not sure if any of this actually is my intuition/ communicating with the spirit world at all anymore.

I am not sure what this is that is happening to me. I remember practicing a meditation/space clearing combination at my brothers- the meditation did not last long and was zazen like- silent- no envisioning.

And I have been getting intuitive guidances since. In relation not only to happenings around me but also to inclinations of which subjects of spirituality to study- I will be led to read something that helps me in my own practice of faith.

I was walking to the beach and thinking about how all the Canadian's around on vacation are speaking French Canadian, and feeling like I wish I could speak it more fluent- then thinking about my grandmother who was French Canadian and could speak it fluently.

This is when I got to the walkway to the beach I noticed a small free library in a box- a small free book deposit and take glass box there before the walk to the beach. I looked inside and found a English-French dictionary, French- English dictionary.

I remember finding it uncanny.

I do not know what to think about all this right now. I am stressed and worried about my brother, at the moment I still have the rose-hips in the drying process, they will not be ready for a drink made up for a few days yet.

Then there is trying to crush them into a fine enough powder- and even if I manage to make it back over to my brother's- to get him to drink it- and that is assuming he is still inflamed.

I may divvy up some powder and give it to him to have on his own sometime when I see him for this problem. I know this is not the first time this has happened to him.

Rose hip may help him greatly, and he doesn't even know it- I have trouble getting in touch with him, and even a harder time convincing him of anything.

Should I trust that this is my intuition speaking to me? Can I trust my own intuition?

I do not like receiving bad news like this.

I do not understand right now how all this integrates within my own spiritual path. If I should try and continue to practice my gifts and develop them or not.

Simply wanted to share...

I could use some spiritual direction right now...