Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 23-02-2012, 08:57 PM
my_road

are any still in the body

alot of these myths, i see people saying they are still in the body but in hiding from us. youtube not the best source lol with videos saying unicorn spotted and what else. is it safe to say unicorns, elves, fairies, dragons etc.. are no longer in the earthly body but exsist on the astral planes now?
Old 27-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Gofa

My understanding from a teacher years ago is there are 4 realms co existing on earth as evolutionary paths the elves pixies etc are here but we have limited perception and they can avoid us. Sometimes individuals reincarnate across the lines or realms for special purposes A lot of people think our current world is hostile but think it through in WWII we were bombing the **** out 50% of the worlds surface and my understanding is they put up with that. Human realm is to me the dumb bunny realm of the four. think of our realm as spiritual summer school we are some what awkward and have special educational needs
Old 28-04-2012, 10:01 AM
Master
Three realms, connected by the "axis mundi" or World Tree. The tree has it's roots in Underworld, it's trunk in Middle Earth, and it's branches in the Heavens. This concept is widespread in pagan mythology.
Middle Earth is "our" earth, the physical plane, the realm of ordinary consciousness and we are an integral part of it.
Underworld is as much the realm of Goddess as earth or heaven - the womb of the Dark Mother where all life originates. The source of ancestral knowledge and the place where this may be accessed via the Ancestral/Nature Spirits. It corresponds to the subconscious or unconscious mind. Through Underworld is access to the Self. It is the resting place of the soul/spirit awaiting reincarnation.
Heavens is the home of sky gods. It represents the aspirations of the spirit and the highest level of consciousness. It is a realm that we should aim for and sometimes reach momentarily.
Old 01-05-2012, 04:52 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofa
think of our realm as spiritual summer school we are some what awkward and have special educational needs

Ahahahaha! I love it : )

Many Blessings,

QuanKev
Old 06-05-2012, 06:01 PM
LevitatedOne

Hi there,

I don't know about unicorns, but I've had confirmations that gnomes, aliens are real.

With my personal encounters, I've had multiple ghosts visitations, over 10 of them. And one time I had a strange sighting of a basketball sized orb, moving about 10-20 feet above me horizontally moving towards one direction. It has gas trails behind it, and it's like some burning white light.. I was very impressed when I saw it but dumbfounded at the same time, as I've never had any experiences like it.

I've read about many encounters with gnomes, I'd love to have a visitation from them one day, to get to the other dimensions one need to change it's frequency, or them changing their frequency to visit us. Shamans use psychedelics to change their frequency to visit animal guides, gnomes, aliens and the like.

Much love,

Levitated One