Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-01-2011, 12:16 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Well, being respectful, you are going insane. See a shrink as soon as possible :-) Seriously though........

I'd go along with Cigala and the connections here. Love is a pretty strong bond - there's none better. A possibility is that you knew this person 'in Spirit' or they are one of your Soul Group, which would account for the connection and the Love. Most people believe in the Soul but see it separate from the body - it's not really. The Soul vibrates at a different frequency to the body but it's not separate. If we are of The Light, Light vibrates at all frequencies. What you then get is the perception of the rainbow, so one colour would be the physical body and another colour would be the Soul. If you look at a rainbow there's no solid cut-off between one colour and the next, there's a blending in between. Perhaps this is where your experience comes from, from being in the blended bit in between physical and Soul. There, your senses go beyond the physical five and in that moment of being somewhere between Soul and physical you could connect.

As for the rest of it, Cigala has already said pretty much everything I would have done.

LOL !! Thank you for replying to me
I would consider what you said as a possibility ...
I like the way you compared the Spirit to a rainbow ... very true.
I like the way you explained things ... it easily puts everything together for me. Again, thank you.
Old 24-01-2011, 05:09 PM
Enya

There is a saying... the Buddha in me recognises the Buddha in you.
In other words, we are all connected. Your own soul made a connection with this person through the photo. It made a connection through spiritual energy. You'll probably continue that connection because this person is working with your development on some level.

Think of that. Feel the wonder of that connection, feel the love. Use that as a shield against self-doubt and fear so that you learn to trust.

If you don't fully understand it just now, that's okay. Sometimes spirit uses a carrot and stick approach - they show you what's possible so you can go looking for it. One day you'll understand... and by then you'll realise how much you have still to discover!
Old 24-01-2011, 09:44 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
There is a saying... the Buddha in me recognises the Buddha in you.
In other words, we are all connected. Your own soul made a connection with this person through the photo. It made a connection through spiritual energy. You'll probably continue that connection because this person is working with your development on some level.

Think of that. Feel the wonder of that connection, feel the love. Use that as a shield against self-doubt and fear so that you learn to trust.

If you don't fully understand it just now, that's okay. Sometimes spirit uses a carrot and stick approach - they show you what's possible so you can go looking for it. One day you'll understand... and by then you'll realise how much you have still to discover!

Thank you so much for replying
"The Buddha in me recognizes the Buddha in you" ... what a true saying.!
When you say the person is working with my development on some level, what exactly do you mean by that ? Sorry, Im always full of questions lol .
Funny, what I talked to you guys about what I experienced yesterday, almost happened again this morning ... I saw a picture of this in particular person (same person) and then I started to feel drowsy in that meditation type of way ... I also started to again, feel like my soul recognized something inside of this person that Im talking about .
I hope youre right ... I hope someday I do understand everything concerning my spiritual experiences ... and I hope that day is soon!! Whether or not that day is soon, I will be grateful for anything I am able to discover . Even the slightest bit of information .
Old 24-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Enya

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyHurt
When you say the person is working with my development on some level, what exactly do you mean by that ? Sorry, Im always full of questions lol .

That they're a teacher... I can't tell you any more than that and I shouldn't, since that's your personal path. Spirits help us in many ways, just as we find teachers in friends, workmates and brief encounters on this earth.

Quote:
Funny, what I talked to you guys about what I experienced yesterday, almost happened again this morning ... I saw a picture of this in particular person (same person) and then I started to feel drowsy in that meditation type of way ... I also started to again, feel like my soul recognized something inside of this person that Im talking about.

I get this drowsiness when I'm expanding into trance. You might want to have a pen and paper handy to write down any thoughts which come to you during this.
Why not ask your spirit friend to help you explore this connection?

Quote:
I hope youre right ... I hope someday I do understand everything concerning my spiritual experiences ... and I hope that day is soon!! Whether or not that day is soon, I will be grateful for anything I am able to discover . Even the slightest bit of information .
Ah... let me tell you, you'll never understand everything, because there is always something more to discover!! Some things might take years before the lightbulb goes on... it's all good. Everything in its own time. xxx
Old 25-01-2011, 12:42 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
LOL !! Thank you for replying to me
I would consider what you said as a possibility ...
I like the way you compared the Spirit to a rainbow ... very true.
I like the way you explained things ... it easily puts everything together for me. Again, thank you.

You're very welcome. Interesting, you said you're going to consider what I;ve said a possibility then......
Quote:
I saw a picture of this in particular person (same person) and then I started to feel drowsy in that meditation type of way ... I also started to again, feel like my soul recognized something inside of this person that Im talking about .
Like being in that blended bit in the rainbow perhaps? Somewhere between colours? :-)

The best place for discovery is inside yourself. This was your experience, the Universe brought these things together for your benefit and nobody else's. You have all the information you need, it's up to you now to make of it what you will. Learn from the experience, take from it what you will. It's like Enya says, "you'll never understand everything". Make the Journey or not, your choice. The only way you're really going to find out what's on that Path is to walk it. Enya, you're making too much sense there :-)

Enya, I;d forgotten about that one - "There is a saying... the Buddha in me recognises the Buddha in you." I seem to remember it slightly differently but the moral remains the same. Thank you.
Old 27-01-2011, 04:41 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
That they're a teacher... I can't tell you any more than that and I shouldn't, since that's your personal path. Spirits help us in many ways, just as we find teachers in friends, workmates and brief encounters on this earth.

I get this drowsiness when I'm expanding into trance. You might want to have a pen and paper handy to write down any thoughts which come to you during this.
Why not ask your spirit friend to help you explore this connection?

Ah... let me tell you, you'll never understand everything, because there is always something more to discover!! Some things might take years before the lightbulb goes on... it's all good. Everything in its own time. xxx

Thank you for your reply
I understand what you are saying here ... but I dont get the notion that the person who I feel like this about, is a teacher ... maybe they are, but I just dont get that vibe. Speaking of which, it happened again today . I was looking at the same person that Ive been talking about in every thread of mine and I started to feel drowsy. I also felt love as well ...

The thing is, Ive already had a spiritual experience concerning this person, thats why I dont explore any further into things ... I would just like to know why I am still experiencing other things now, such as this, concerning the person. I have been seeing this persons' death date and birthday on the clock alot lately and things about this person keep popping up everywhere lately ... I dont know what to make of any of it.

A spirit visited me for a little while, claiming to be this person whom I speak of . . .

You are absolutely right. Everything does have its own time and we find out things when its the right time. Im just so impatient!
Old 27-01-2011, 04:46 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
You're very welcome. Interesting, you said you're going to consider what I;ve said a possibility then......

Like being in that blended bit in the rainbow perhaps? Somewhere between colours? :-)

The best place for discovery is inside yourself. This was your experience, the Universe brought these things together for your benefit and nobody else's. You have all the information you need, it's up to you now to make of it what you will. Learn from the experience, take from it what you will. It's like Enya says, "you'll never understand everything". Make the Journey or not, your choice. The only way you're really going to find out what's on that Path is to walk it. Enya, you're making too much sense there :-)

Enya, I;d forgotten about that one - "There is a saying... the Buddha in me recognises the Buddha in you." I seem to remember it slightly differently but the moral remains the same. Thank you.

Thank you for your reply to me
Yes, I would say I do feel like that ... blended in a rainbow, somewhere between the colours, when it comes to this feeling that I feel for this person ... and its the most peculiar thing .

I agree with you. I went through my experience and now its time for me to take from it what I will. However, all I can seem to take from it is confusion and fear.

I feel like I did walk the path that was put before me, concerning this. I walked it ... but it only brought out confusion ... I guess because thats what I took from it, obviously. Im only confused though, because I just do not understand. I do not understand my experience or anything about it .

I know I wont have all the answers now but ... I just wish I ad at least HALF of them .
Old 27-01-2011, 06:22 AM
Master
I may be very wrong about this feeling, but it may well be that when you stop searching (THIS time around), they will come to you without effort. Stuff does happen like that, and it sometimes is flabberghasting, all that effort you put into the search or overthinking (of course, not realizing it at the time) just pushes what you're seeking further away.

Old 27-01-2011, 08:38 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I may be very wrong about this feeling, but it may well be that when you stop searching (THIS time around), they will come to you without effort. Stuff does happen like that, and it sometimes is flabberghasting, all that effort you put into the search or overthinking (of course, not realizing it at the time) just pushes what you're seeking further away.

Thank you for your reply to me
Honestly, I dont understand exactly what you are trying to say here ... but I would like to let you know that I never searched for anything that happened to me in my spiritual experience with this person ... I only started searching for answers AFTER it happened ... my spiritual experiences came out of the blue completely. I didnt even know I was spiritually open until all of this stuff happened to me ...
Old 27-01-2011, 08:41 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl

Now that I re-read your reply, I think I understand what you are saying and it is very true! Sorry ... I misunderstood at first ...
I understand what you are saying, its like, once you stop looking for something is when it pops out of nowhere sometimes.
Again, thank you for your reply to me