Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-02-2011, 11:30 AM
Master

lost time

I swear just this morning I lost an hour or more of time. I remember looking at the clock and it was about 3:15 am. I still had plenty of time to goof around on the net until I start getting ready for work at 4. I looked at the clock fully expecting to see it was about 4 am but it was 5 am on the nose! I usually check the clock several times to be sure I know when it's time to get ready but I don't recall that at all this morning after 3:15. I dived into my clothes and ran out the door! Now it's possible I lost track of time but it was such a shock! I mean it's the same old routine every morning...

I've been hearing a lot of info in recent months about our experience of time changing and even in some people's cases, controlling the passage of time by speeding up or slowing down or even jumping out of time. Have others here experienced "time slips" etc and felt sure it wasn't because your mind was wandering or something? Has anyone here started to consciously manipulate their experience of time?
Old 07-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Master
Do you know what? I experienced that myself this a.m & remember consciously making a note of it, as in, "that's odd"....it wasn't so drastic...but it seemed like 15 min was in fact an hour...bit like being at the dentist's on gas, i.e. under some sort of influence.

For me it started round 4-4:30 a.m., as I am often up at that time for an hr or 2 of meditation and prayer (or discussion, as I often like to call it) before trying to get the last bits of sleep before work & school.

Yes it's definitely happened to me before...never paid lots of attn...but...it's often when I'm working or talking with someone...a teacher or similar...so it could easily be they who are doing it or causing it. Now I've also noticed it on my own as well here or there...usually when something had changed that I recalled and no one else did. There have been some big changes too...but everyone else remembers them as "the way it always was". No one remembers that the whole timeline was different before. There have been so many of these now that it's hard to keep track, LOL...

But it's interesting you mentioned something with time slipping earlier in the morning for you, and I noticed the same...maybe there's some larger "work" going on right now?

Cheers,
7L
Old 07-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Master

I was listening to a conversation by a radio host who is also a psychic. She has talked about having numerous experiences like you mention, lost time or little changes. She realizes she's experiencing time anomalies and even timeline jumping.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:48 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I've been hearing a lot of info in recent months about our experience of time changing and even in some people's cases, controlling the passage of time by speeding up or slowing down or even jumping out of time. Have others here experienced "time slips" etc and felt sure it wasn't because your mind was wandering or something?
Happens all the time.. man I sat down to answer one question here the other day.. it wasn't a long question.. it was 3 a.m. by the time I was done it was 4:45 a.m.

And I was just in little shock.. cause man did time slip by on what seemed like to me a simple statement/uncomplicated question..

Has anyone here started to consciously manipulate their experience of time?

Not that I'm consciously aware.. no I haven't played with "messing with time much" hmm.. I have done it/experimented though during certain borring car rides but I can't claim any kind of noticeable/significant effect

When I am able to consciously accelerate time, I think that would be a good application to use to get to my holodeck