Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-02-2011, 08:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Seeing a dark triangle

This is going to sound mad but last night in bed I noticed a dark triangle in my bedroom. It was on the ceiling but moved as I looked at it so it was clearly coming from my line of visiion but I couldn't see it when I shut my eyes.

It seemed at first like the shadow of a bright object and I kept looking at everything in my room and on the landing that could possibly have caused a triangular after-image to occur, but there was nothing. Even the lampshade was a different shape.

It definitely wasn't anything from outside being reflected.

I wasn't scared, more mystified.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Old 02-02-2011, 09:39 AM
Serenity Bear

This can be caused by looking at bright objects imprinting its shape on the back of the eye. It should pass after a while.

Spirit normally first come in the peripheral vision (ie the outer edges of the sight), and then if in front of you appear very much like a negative of a photograph. Some can appear like real people, in which case without experience you wont know the difference between them and the living.

The other thing is that is may be a recognition symbol (mine is the Septagram or 7 pointed star), and its worth looking up its meaning to see if it triggers something in you. By recognition symbol I mean one used by a Spirit guide to show they are with you at that time.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:58 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks Serenity Bear

Yes the imprint of a bright object is the first thing I thought of and what I was referring to by shadow but there wasn't anythinhg in my room that could have caused such a shape to appear.

I wondered if it could be a symbol of some sort. If not I guess it could be some optical illlusion although my ears were very buzzy at the time (something I get a lot) so I think it's relevant.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Thanks Serenity Bear

Yes the imprint of a bright object is the first thing I thought of and what I was referring to by shadow but there wasn't anythinhg in my room that could have caused such a shape to appear.

I wondered if it could be a symbol of some sort. If not I guess it could be some optical illlusion although my ears were very buzzy at the time (something I get a lot) so I think it's relevant.

Well, not being afraid to put myself up as a basket-case....... The triangle is a Lyran symbol.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Deactivated Account
Interesting Greenslade thanks for that. I didn't know who the Lyrans were so just looked some information up! The triangle is also a symbol of Divinity - Father, son, Holy spirit or Body, Mind Spirit. It seems to be a deeply spiritual symbol.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:29 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Interesting Greenslade thanks for that. I didn't know who the Lyrans were so just looked some information up! The triangle is also a symbol of Divinity - Father, son, Holy spirit or Body, Mind Spirit. It seems to be a deeply spiritual symbol.

You're welcome, StarBuck. The triangle could mean piles of different things, including the power of three that those Haliwell girls are always on about. Spiritually it'll mean this and that, in Paganism it'll mean something different again. It's quite a common symbol. However, that was the first thing that came steaming into my mind when I saw the post.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:02 AM
Deactivated Account
I discovered that the triangle is a symbol for Kundalini as well, which makes a lot of sense! I saw it repeatedly last night and it didn't fade - I also just about saw it this morning when I shut my eyes (the brightness made it impossible to see it in my room).
Old 03-02-2011, 09:58 AM
Master

http://www.gnosticassociationny.org/seal_of_solomon.htm
Old 04-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Racer X

Dark triangle- subconscious
Light triangle- superconscious

Both merge to form King Solomons Seal

This symbol represents both aspects merging in consciousness.

To see one is merely a Vision(unconscious) cast upon waking(conscious) scenes. Once the subconscious is accepted into the consciousness without repression(dark triangle) that is when the process will begin to switch to the superconscious aspects.

In alchemy the dark triangle would signal an end of the lessor work......
Then the greater work begins!

It is simply a natural event of evolving consciousness.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks everyone :)

Well I'm in no doubt the triangle is a symbol and not an imprint because I've seen it for the last few nights. It is always on my right side and once or twice it has appeared silver in my closed eye vision. I have only ever seen it as dark with my physcial eyes.

I am sure this is about kundalini and rising consciousness as you say Racer.

Fab link In Progress thank you..