Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-02-2011, 09:38 AM
Experiencer
Not sure if I should put this under Angels, Reiki, or what haha. So here it is.

I found myself quite awake before going to bed, so i decided to write this lovely brown leather and rice paper note book that my Mum got me for Christmas. I write positive mantras, Reiki and spiritual experiences, and dream logs in this notebook. The past three nights I have had very vivid dreams so I decided to write them in the book in hopes that it would settle my mind before going to sleep.

One of these dreams was note the most pleasant and left me feeling nauseous, with the feeling of lumps in my throat, heart chakra, and and solar plexus. After some deep breathing I decided to give myself Reiki to help ease these feelings, and FINALLY be able to go to sleep haha.

I jumped straight to my solar plexus as this was the point I felt most drawn to first. While treating this area I felt another hand (that was not mine) treating my heart chakra. (This is not odd for me, although I normally feel "extra" hands when being treated by my Reiki Master).

After giving myself Reiki for quite some time, I decided to revisit the first hand position with my hands over my eyes and checks (its almost like when you're a child playing hid and seek and you're it, when your closing your eyes and covering them with your hands while counting haha).

While in this position I found my mind to race a bit more than it was before. I found myself thinking

-I am surrounded by Gods golden white protective light
-I am protected by Gods golden white protective light and Arch Angel Micheal
AND ARCH ANGEL RAPHAEL

This is the main point... I have never even heard of Arch Angel Raphael before. But there it was clear as day.

Afterwards I reached for my computer and googled Arch Angel Raphael and found that he is the Arch Angel of healing.

Just thought I'd share :).
Any thoughts?

Love and light,
-TrainsAndSewingMachines
Old 10-02-2011, 01:00 PM
Ascender
A perty rough sort as far as angels.

Quote:
Michael (Hebrew: מִיכָאֵל‎ (pronounced [ˌmixäˈʔel]), Micha'el or Mîkhā'ēl; Greek: Μιχαήλ, Mikhaḗl; Latin: Michael or Míchaël; Arabic: ميخائيل‎, Mīkhā'īl) is an archangel in Jewish, Christian, and Islamic tradition. He is viewed as the field commander of the Army of God. He is mentioned by name in the Book of Daniel,[1] the Book of Jude,[2] and the Book of Revelation, in which he leads God's armies against Satan's forces during his uprising.[3] In the book of Daniel, Michael appears as "one of the chief princes"[1] who in Daniel's vision comes to Gabriel's aid in his contest with the angel of Persia (Dobiel). Michael is also described there as the advocate of the Children of Israel and as a "great prince who stands up for the children of your [Daniel's] people".[4]

Quote:
"And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light. And on the day of the great judgment he shall be cast into the fire."
Of seven archangels in the angelology of post-Exilic Judaism, only Michael, mentioned as archangel (Daniel 12:1)(Jude verse 9) and Gabriel are mentioned by name in the scriptures that came to be accepted as canonical by all Christians. Raphael is mentioned by name in the Book of Tobit, which is accepted as canonical by Catholics and Orthodox. Four others, however, are named in the 2nd century BC Book of Enoch (chapter xxi): Uriel, Raguel, Sariel, and Jarahmeel.

I think its good you were there for the right reasons. :)
Old 10-02-2011, 07:58 PM
Experiencer
Definitely someone you want on your side :) hah!

-TrainsAndSewingMachines