Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-02-2011, 10:41 AM
Saladkiller

45Uberti.. i recommend you stop looking to external figures angels/gods etc and instead focus on making the changes YOU want to make.

Its not enough to dislike your behavior, or what your doing to change.. the only way you can change is by being how you want to be. Think about how you want to be and be that way.

Well, thats how i did it anyways. It doesnt happen overnight.. but as you practice your ideal, it just sort of comes out and you are that way. Its a slow transformation, taking years, but it does happen. As you practice this, you will probably find like i did that all sorts of things in your daily routine cause you to fall back into the same tired patterns you were in before, when they become too burdensome, you will let those things go and start living a different life.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:10 PM
Blue Dragon

What do you want to achieve in your life? Find a path that fits you, instead of trying to fit into a path.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:17 PM
Kapitan_Prien

I don't even bother to 'work' with any angels, etc. My focus is on healing my body and getting my life sorted out...anything else is a distraction to be cut away.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:25 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45Uberti
WHERE ARE THE ANGELS AND SPIRIT GUIDES? WHERE? WHERE? WHERE!?

Maybe they're waiting for you to realise you don't need anyone except yourself. We are the Ones we have been waiting for.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Maybe they're waiting for you to realise you don't need anyone except yourself. We are the Ones we have been waiting for.

and the wait is over , because here we are
Old 11-02-2011, 10:19 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
and the wait is over , because here we are

Exactly, so now comes the next question. What are we going to make of it? Oops, we already are.