Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-01-2016, 04:35 AM
Seeker

Michael the Archangel, demonic, or psychotic???

I've kept a lot of experiences to myself for years. Because I knew if I told people what I knew that they would think I was crazy. I still often check myself and make sure I'm not crazy. Who knows? Maybe I am. After my "feelings" went full throttle I gave in and met with the Catholic Priest in my neighborhood. I told him my experiences and that I felt the presence of an angel. Michael the Archangel. He advised me it couldn't be Michael because he hasn't been noted in a long time. The priest felt so angry to me. He said what I was experiencing was either demonic or psychotic. Does he know something about Michael that I do not? Why was he so mad?

A week before I met with the priest I begged for an answer. I asked with all my heart with everything I had left who was there. My body got warm and I felt a presence within. It said to me "Michael the Archangel". All I could do was cry because I didn't believe myself worthy to have an angel with me. So either I am psychotic and made it up, cursed and the devil is after me, or blessed like I feel. And I still feel my angel all the time.
Old 23-01-2016, 04:48 AM
Seeker

well, it could be Michael.
but a lot of demon claimed that he's Michael.
you have to be careful too..
and another thing is, you could be an angel, a small angel who you can feel such a thing , i would suggest you to learn how to meditate.
whatever angels you see, do not forget the father and son.

I chat with a lot of them, they claimed they are arc angel Michael , well, now here is the problem,a lot of them playing the Michael character.
some angel claim that he's arc angel Uriel.

It could be Michael, I cannot guarantee. you can ask Michael to show you "jesus or the God" if he has enough privilege to.

You can just ask, prove it to me instead of telling me your name.
Old 23-01-2016, 05:12 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Catholics are very rigid doctrinally and it's probably difficult for him to deal with people who claim visitations from beings like this because if your visions don't comport with biblical records, you would be putting him on the spot.
Old 23-01-2016, 06:03 AM
From what I know of M the AA....he is sent by God on 'missions'..
or when he is called...I had friends that were messing around and all prayed for M. to come ...
in the late 70's in Kansas City, MO...
He came alright...hand on his sword and in his armor...
ready for action!

He took one look around at these scared idiots....and in no uncertain
terms communicated telepathically and very powerfully....You do NOT
summon him for this nonsense...he has places to BE!

They all peed their pants.

He is not an angel...he is one of the ARCHANGELS!

He has important things to attend to.

This is my input, for what it is worth.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-01-2016, 08:04 AM
Seeker

Thank you all for your input. Most of it sounds scary but for some reason I don't fear it. And I'm a scardy cat. I only feel my Angel during prayer so I hope that's means it's not demonic. Other than asking who was there I have never seen or spoken to an angel or a spirit. But I feel them. Just like I feel peoples emotions even before they have them. I just know when to pray and I ask for help on the big ones. I chose Saint Michael the Archangel during my confirmation in the Catholic church as a teenager. I don't know why I chose an Angel over the traditional human Saints but I did. Pretty cool that's who came to me when I needed help the most. I've been trying to figure out why I have the gifts that I have and I'm thinking it's so that I can pray for people. And prayer works.
Old 23-01-2016, 09:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance & Rite
Catholics are very rigid doctrinally and it's probably difficult for him to deal with people who claim visitations from beings like this because if your visions don't comport with biblical records, you would be putting him on the spot.

I agree with this, having had a similar experience over a decade ago.
Going to my nearest priest (Orthodox) with what I had experienced at the time was a very bad idea. Not only did he make me feel unworthy of visits from the Divine, but also tried to persuade me into making a contribution to the church, which according to him, would mean redemption of my sin?! *rolls eyes*

Be comforted beautyqueen... trust in yourself. (((hugs)))
Old 23-01-2016, 01:07 PM
Knower
I am a vessel for Archangel Micheal. He brought me here to tell you that you that you will be okay. He's reached out to you to protect you. You are not crazy. I thought I was going crazy a lot at first.

"The truth is that there are no sins. Jesus died for out sins. All of them. From the beginning of time to the end of it.

God is love. His mercy is what helps him project that no mater what happens to you, he'll love you forever.

He may be mad because he might have been repressed by a demon or something. Or he's had other issues accepting spiritual things or maybe you sound like someone to him and it makes him upset.

People have loud and stubborn opinions when it comes to YOUR spirituality. Accept what you see for yourself. Your life is your journey. I am here to help you." -Archangel Micheal.

(Yes, I did just channel Archangel Micheal for ya. Be at peace.)
Old 23-01-2016, 01:42 PM
Seeker

Thanks InsertSanity. Stay blessed.
Old 23-01-2016, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope33
Going to my nearest priest (Orthodox) ... was a very bad idea....
trust in yourself.
I know. right?
Why go to anyone that doesn't have a clue...hasn't had
a mystical exp in their life!

Btw, Michael is an Archangel...different than a saint.
There is a St. Michael, tho. I don't know if any 'saint' considers
themselves a 'saint' on the Other Side, but that's what the Roman Catholic church calls them.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-01-2016, 09:55 PM
Pathfinder

Why did you go to a Catholic priest? The wouldn't accept these things well.