Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-08-2016, 04:14 PM
Ascender

when your twin flame hates you

Hey all - how did u all cope through this? i recently wrote him a letter to tell him of my unconditional love towards him, i wished him well as he just had a child and then got married..i felt guided to do this and it would help me get through my feelings..he seemed ok at the time..he said he understood.

Then i saw him few days later, he walked past ignoring me..i asked him if he was ok..he said no and looked at me and he had tears streaming through his face..i tried to apologise to him for causing him upset but he was angry with me and told me to leave it when i told him not to make me feel bad

I called him a week later to try to apologise..when i told him who it was he said ' (my name)..........who?' so he saying he doesn't know me now?? Then he told me he was too busy with wrk so i said ok fine and he said 'ok fine, bye'

Then i saw him at wrk a few times and he just ignores me and when i smiled at him yday he just gave me a stare/look..he is actually kind of scaring me and intimidating..

i know its not easy and he is obviously going through a hard time right now..

i just don't know what i should do/how i should behave when i see him now - please help me beautiful souls!!!

Also its hrd when universe keeps sending signs to me..yesterday at wrk i looked up at the tv and instantly in the subtitles i saw the words 'husband................(his name)' and then literally second later i look up and i see him...is that a sign or what..i was gobsmacked..i don't know what to think of signs sometimes but i'm trusting and keeping faith all the way through this..

i love him so much - but i don't want him to punish me or treat me like this :o(
Old 03-08-2016, 04:29 PM
Master
Maybe you are coming across as a pest, I know that sounds awful, but the man is married with a new baby. He's starting his life with a new family. He probably doesn't want his wife hearing about this or seeing some woman is constantly talking to him or trying to call, text, whatever... Do you think perhaps you superimpose your own desires of what you wish he would feel about you. For example, you see tears real or imagined and want them to be tears for you, wanting you, desiring you when, in fact, it's not the case at all? And maybe he's having other issues, money, etc...and doesn't want or need someone who he may feel is obsessed with him?

As far as telling him not to make you feel bad....you are responsible for your own feelings. Do not ever expect anyone to make you happy...

It really does sound, to me, that he wants you to just leave him alone. I'm sorry this sounds cold but too often I read things and the people sound very obsessed and stalker like. It's really sad. But that said I understand the feeling of loving and longing for someone so bad, but in hindsight, I wish people could see how they are behaving and how they truly come across. I wish I could have seen myself and what I put myself through. Never again.
Old 03-08-2016, 05:36 PM
Lorelyen

I think you should resign yourself to being saved a fate worse than.... whatever you think truly fateful. You seem to have landed yourself an utter neurotic - a mental case.

The scenario you describe doesn't exclude someone being polite even if aloof and bleak. Assuming it did get quite involved, he hasn't the decency, discipline nor the sense of responsibility to act on your anguish. Perhaps he told his new flame and she has prohibited his contact with you. Could that be the case?

If you're seeing him at work, presumably this all got started up at work. Well, the workplace is the very last place to get involved with someone - fine when all is going well but when it turns sour either or both of you may be stigmatised. People around aren't entirely insensitive to workplace politics so it won't make for a comfortable situation.

So count your lucky stars. Imagine what it would have been like had you got deeply involved with him? He's probably stewing in his own mess-up right now. Leave him to it!!
Old 03-08-2016, 05:43 PM
Master
I think you need to distance yourself and respect his space. He's made it clear that he doesn't want to engage with you. I don't think he hates you. I think he's confused by you and your intense outpouring of emotions for him. Focus on your own healing. Don't rely on the "signs." The signs just reflect back your thoughts. If anything, I think the Universe is pointing to the fact that he's married. He's somebody else's husband.

In this case, I know you want to believe in a fairy tale, but you need to look at the situation clearly. Remove the spiritual aspect from it, so you can see what is actually happening. He is married with a baby. That's all you need to know. Don't push this connection onto him if he's made it clear he doesn't feel the same way. This is your spiritual journey, not his. Keep that in mind through all this.
Old 03-08-2016, 06:22 PM
Ascender

Hi sarian - thank you for your input as i need to see this through different perspectives..thing is i've not been a pest or a stalker..we have been getting along as friends at wrk..and the letter was not heavy..i wished him well in his life and said i prayed for his happiness and that i cared for him and felt we had a soul connection..maybe this scared him!!..i wrote in the letter i have no expectations from him at all...i didn't know he was married until he told me the day he read the letter..i knew he had just had a baby..

he read the letter and was fine abt it - i asked for the letter back and he said he will keep it...why would he do that? i wish i took it back now then maybe none of this would have happened, he obviously has read it over and over..too late...anyways..looks like he must have re read the letter and is upset now..and i'm really sorry for it but it's done!! I have to handle the consequences!
Old 03-08-2016, 06:38 PM
Ascender

Lorelyen - i have a feeling he has issues he needs to wrk on - he is being quite cold to one of my best friends too now, and ignoring her..even she is not happy with him..what has she done? I am trying really hard to say sorry for upsetting him but he's proper giving me evils..

And honestly i will tell you this that in the beginning, exactly a year ago when i thought we had a special connection (i mentioned this very mildly then too) and then he kept showing me interest until about march this year and then his baby was born end of april..so basically i knew he felt something too and his girlfriend was obviously pregnant all along..then he got married end of june..

i guess maybe i got a bit carried away but i feel like i have known him forever..maybe he feels something but is too scared to admit it..and it's obviously too intense for us both..just to share i am married too so i know it is not the right time for anything serious - i don't think i would want that with him anyway with this behaviour!! I am trying not to judge him - it feels like this is a test for me from the universe to see how i will react to him - and i know i need to be patient and keep showing my unconditional love by not behaving the way he does though i feel like giving him a right earful!!

at wrk he would look at me from afar..wink etc..even my best friend noticed..he would ask abt me when i was away..and always hang around me, i could tell he would come in to the room just to see if i was there..he'd like proper stare at me even while talking to clients..i guess i got swept away there..

i just don't know how he can be so cold towards me - the love i feel for him is so innocent and pure and he knows it too.. I have been so kind to him and he treats me like this :o(

They say soul connections are there to teach you things - i definitely feel like i have learnt to love myself - that is one thing for sure..i have grown immensely and confidence levels is soaring since i met him, so i'm taking this as a positive..i have definitely changed!! even me and hubby were having issues with open communication all these years and things just got a lot better!! i am really content...and i told my connection this too, that i was happy etc etc...just need to get through this palava now..and then let it be..
Old 03-08-2016, 06:53 PM
Ascender

Awakened queen - thank you for reminding me this..it's my journey and not his..he has his own..

i did get a little lost in fairy tale but i'm back to reality now..the here and now..i just don't like fighting with anyone..i am too much of a peaceful person..

so here i am..maybe it was meant to end this way, could be karmic too, certainly felt it..so much emotions for a year, really intense energies..thought i was honestly going to die with pain and torture!! it has been such a tough year for me. but it feels like a cycle is truly ending..

i wish the best for both of us - even if he is treating me this way right now, hope we can go back to how we were, only time will tell :o(
Old 03-08-2016, 07:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
Awakened queen - thank you for reminding me this..it's my journey and not his..he has his own..

i did get a little lost in fairy tale but i'm back to reality now..the here and now..i just don't like fighting with anyone..i am too much of a peaceful person..

so here i am..maybe it was meant to end this way, could be karmic too, certainly felt it..so much emotions for a year, really intense energies..thought i was honestly going to die with pain and torture!! it has been such a tough year for me. but it feels like a cycle is truly ending..

i wish the best for both of us - even if he is treating me this way right now, hope we can go back to how we were, only time will tell :o(

You will find the answers Work on feeling like a desirable woman. Put all the attention on you and feeling like a goddess. You will naturally attract people, the more connected you become to your inner Divine feminine.
Old 03-08-2016, 07:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
i just don't know what i should do/how i should behave when i see him now - please help me beautiful souls!!!

I remember being irritated at people not smiling at me when I smiled. But how could they when I had little joy to share. Now people smile much more because I have more joy to share. I simply said worked on myself, on loving myself. Nothing is more powerful than feeling great in yourself. So act in ways that align you with who you feel you are, that beautiful loving being.
Old 03-08-2016, 07:19 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
You will find the answers Work on feeling like a desirable woman. Put all the attention on you and feeling like a goddess. You will naturally attract people, the more connected you become to your inner Divine feminine.

ahh thanks so much, i am already doing this - really wrking hard on myself, lost loads of weight and feel so much happier in myself..onwards and upwards!

- i feel much lighter sharing my situation with u all - really appreciate all the support and comments, much love to u all