Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-05-2017, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBirdy
but i still feel the closest way i can explain it is like the love i have for my son only i want to be intimate with him and im not responsible for him. i think they are saying its a familiarity/home kind of feeling. like you share something.
with my son he is half of me for my dna
with tf he is half of me for my soul.
Good point, and yes, I get the comparison. I like how you explain it, half DNA and half soul.
In a way i have a similar thing with my son and my dad. But I still feel that what I have with my TF goes beyond that. Not that I love my son or dad less, but in the sense that the match with my TF is on all aspects of me. I don't have that with my son or dad. And no matter how much I love my son and dad, l couldn't live with them. The connection with my son & dad is blood bond and I think soulmate, soulmates that are very close to me, because the bond with them is deep, also impossible to break.
But that strong sense of belonging and being home I only have with my TF. He's the only one I've ever met with whom I can really be "me". And I think the only one who sees all sides of me. It is deeper, broader than a blood connection.

I also wonder about this: You can be completely at peace with a family member leaving your life, albeit through passing over, falling out or moving to another country.
But could you be completely at peace with your TF leaving your life?
Old 19-05-2017, 03:04 PM
Knower

sorry double.
Old 19-05-2017, 03:25 PM
Knower

Yes it seems a little new agey. I'm not a fan of the lists at all, though I am often shocked at how many I can relate to, especially with actions or feelings that do not normally apply to me.

I also think that denying any sexual/physical component to it is a mistake, even if it needs to be stressed that it's not a typical or exclusively romantic connection. Additionally I'd add that emotions are all amplified between you, and you cannot just move away or on from it.
Old 19-05-2017, 03:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldlf16
Yes it seems a little new agey. I'm not a fan of the lists at all, though I am often shocked at how many I can relate to, especially with actions or feelings that do not normally apply to me.

I also think that denying any sexual/physical component to it is a mistake, even if it needs to be stressed that it's not a typical or exclusively romantic connection. Additionally I'd add that emotions are all amplified between you, and you cannot just move away or on from it.
Exactly! You can't leave that part out...

Last edited by FairyCrystal : 19-05-2017 at 06:19 PM.
Old 20-05-2017, 04:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The one that jumps out to me, and never is mentioned, is this: ==3:: You feel a very BIG PUSH to Create/get creative.
And yes, was it a very BIG PUSH!! I've never felt anything like that before, it was HUGE! After I'd met him I had this incredible strong drive to finally manifest my goals (writing, painting, giving workshops). I had been lingering with finishing my 1st book for months. I finished it within 1 month after meeting him, sent it to a publisher, got accepted right away and got a contract for all 4 of my books! He hadn't done a thing, it was just meeting him. My 1st book was published May 9th and of course I mentioned him in the acknowledgement :)

I also started painting in a totally different style, with a different medium even. I intend to exhibit and sell that range. They are expressions of how I feel in our relationship, so very personal.
And I'm working on getting going with the workshops I want to give, which is my Soul mission in life.
Everything suddenly just seemed to flow after I met him.

Things I do NOT experience ==Sensing/knowing his whereabouts, emotions, whom he's with etc.
I don't want to know either. I've had that with my ex because I was horribly co-dependent and constantly reaching out to him energetically. I really don't want that anymore.

Totally don't agree with ==20:: Explaining the close connection using words for family. Calling each other brother or sister.
We are in a romantic relationship and it's far from brother/sisterly haha.
Which brings me to a sign that is missing in this list: sex with your TF is AMAZING!

With what you said here about the creative or creativity issue,

I would like to say, very interestingly put, and also absolutely fantastic!

I feel with any relationship if there is an evolution in both parties creative interests for the better of both parties involved that indeed would be a pleasant experience.

I can not say I have personally felt any shifts or creative manifestations after meeting any particular individuals as far as memory serves me, but I have indeed felt fluctuating and evolving creative energies and interests within my own self within life and it certainly is amazing at times.

I can only imagine what good could come of such pursuits in a shared effort.

So very glad to read your post as well as others in this thread.
Old 20-05-2017, 05:09 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Good point, and yes, I get the comparison. I like how you explain it, half DNA and half soul.
In a way i have a similar thing with my son and my dad. But I still feel that what I have with my TF goes beyond that. Not that I love my son or dad less, but in the sense that the match with my TF is on all aspects of me. I don't have that with my son or dad. And no matter how much I love my son and dad, l couldn't live with them. The connection with my son & dad is blood bond and I think soulmate, soulmates that are very close to me, because the bond with them is deep, also impossible to break.
But that strong sense of belonging and being home I only have with my TF. He's the only one I've ever met with whom I can really be "me". And I think the only one who sees all sides of me. It is deeper, broader than a blood connection.

I also wonder about this: You can be completely at peace with a family member leaving your life, albeit through passing over, falling out or moving to another country.
But could you be completely at peace with your TF leaving your life?

I agree wholeheartedly with this Fairy Crystal. It's a strange connection that really does know NO bounds.

And the wondering about peace of family members due to death or falling out, I've had to wonder on this extensively, as I've experienced both. Yet neither compare to the feeling of the twin, somehow. Which in a way also brings some guilt, as it would.
Old 20-05-2017, 09:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige Ignited
I agree wholeheartedly with this Fairy Crystal. It's a strange connection that really does know NO bounds.

And the wondering about peace of family members due to death or falling out, I've had to wonder on this extensively, as I've experienced both. Yet neither compare to the feeling of the twin, somehow. Which in a way also brings some guilt, as it would.
Yes, it's deep isn't it. I can't even imagine him leaving my life to be honest. I don't even think either of us could leave the other.

Family, I've experienced them leaving my life too, hence my question. I have had / am dealing with all 3: the falling out (mom), in another country (daughter) and passing over (dad).
I can accept that, am at peace with it.

All I want to say is, don't feel guilty. You didn't choose your family, nor did you choose to live your life with them. The only ones you choose yourself are your friends and partner, and a partner is the only one you chose to spend your life.
I once read this question; "If you could choose your mom/dad/child/sibling for a friend, would you?"
In my case the answer would be "Heck no!" And that's okay. I do love them, they are still my mom/dad/child/sibling and I respect them as such.
I don't even have to like them, but I still love them, they're still family. Seeing it that way was a relief to me.
I got to live my life, they got theirs to live. The ties will always be there, but you don't necessarily need to be together or close by for that.
With a TF and/or partner, totally different ballgame. You do need to be together and in touch.
Old 20-05-2017, 09:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
With what you said here about the creative or creativity issue,

I would like to say, very interestingly put, and also absolutely fantastic!

I feel with any relationship if there is an evolution in both parties creative interests for the better of both parties involved that indeed would be a pleasant experience.

I can not say I have personally felt any shifts or creative manifestations after meeting any particular individuals as far as memory serves me, but I have indeed felt fluctuating and evolving creative energies and interests within my own self within life and it certainly is amazing at times.

I can only imagine what good could come of such pursuits in a shared effort.

So very glad to read your post as well as others in this thread.
Yes, and what makes it so big is that it's not about hobbies. It is about my goals in life. Writing and painting are my personal goals, the workshops are my soul's goal. So it is truly big.
My goals happen to be creative in nature, because I am creative. Maybe for others it would be a career change, moving from a job that doesn't really fulfill to something that does.
Just trying to explain a bit more, as speaking of 'creative' makes it sounds like hobbies, but it's far far bigger than hobbies. It is truly about goals in life (which can be way more than a career even). Maybe it was called 'creative' because deep down every soul is about creating as opposed to plodding in a 3D job that doesn't make them truly happy.
Old 20-05-2017, 10:08 AM
Knower
This is an interesting thread. The only thing I personally don't believe in is the idea that not all people are twin flames. I'm not sure that is what they meant but it did seem that way.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 20-05-2017, 11:19 AM
Ascender

I disagree that spiritual, telepathy, psychic dreams, ect...Are new age necessary. That is just stuff that happens to me, for my whole life, not because I'm trying to follow new age.
In fact, I have some beefs with new age. What I dislike about it, is all the Self Blame they are trying to propagate onto everyone.
Taking account and responsibility for the things that you did, is good.
Putting the blame on yourself for anything and everything, is NOT healthy.
And when I sit back and look at that, it seems, there has to be an agenda behind it.
But it's just a belief system and like any other, eventually becomes limiting.

I think one thing that is missing, is it's about learning to love EVERYONE unconditionally, not just your tf and actually showing that love to everyone, not just your tf.

Oh yes, super push into more motivation, because of the person I call tf, I am getting a higher degree than I had ever thought about or planned. That is because of him, and based on the messages I received, seems to be the highest plan.

I guess the reason I took to the tf idea is because it was the only thing that made sense of what happened, and that's after looking at psychology explanations and trying to diagnose him with a disorder, which I really don't think that he has. It was the only thing that made sense and made me feel like I wasn't crazy and something did happen to me.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"