Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-05-2017, 02:44 AM
Experiencer

Ringing of the ears worse near electricity

Hi, I know the subject of ringing in the ears has been mentioned many, many times, and I do apologize. I had this before a few years back with a constant throbbing in the middle of my forehead, but it went away after a while. Well....the ringing is back. It is so loud. I noticed today at work that I went near the security gates, it was brain-piercingly loud. Then tonight at a meeting the lights overhead were also screaming in my ears. My husband cannot be near the microwave for the same reason. Why is that?
Old 31-05-2017, 06:16 AM
Guide

Some people say it's angels talking or picking up frequencies, I don't know about any of that.

Sounds like you are more sensitive to picking up the sound of electricity than others, nothing to worry about. When I was younger I could hear that a TV had been left on in another room. Remember WiFi signals are flying all over the place nowadays. If it's driving you mad why not put the mobile off switch off anything electronic in the house especially WiFi routers and create your own little sanctuary. At the very least it will help you determine what the cause of the annoyance is and you can play about with it till you are more comfortable.

I have always had sensitive hearing, when I was a kid I was like an old lady going about asking people to turn the noise down, hehe
Old 31-05-2017, 07:37 AM
Lorelyen

It could be entirely physiological. AC current gives off an electromagnetic field (because it changes polarity every 50 or 60 times per second depending where you live). This does reach out and affects people in several ways. There was a splurge in the news somewhile ago about people succumbing to leukemia when living next to a sub-station. The evidence wasn't scientifically conclusive but it is obvious that we as organisms pick up this field.

I discovered it long ago, connecting myself to an oscilloscope - not a deliberate act, just setting up the probes. And there on the display - 50 Hz coming from me, inducted by the mains electricity supply.

It might be worth some research. [edit] There are a few articles on the internet if you're interested.