Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 20-06-2016, 11:20 AM
Master
I Think I'm One Of These Things...

I'm confused about being one of these things...In fact, I'm pretty sure I am now...but what do I do?

Let's put it this way, birth date 1/8/1964, letters in maiden name add up to 11...Saturn Retrograde in Pisces as we move into Aquarius, sun sign Leo opposing Aquarius while the full return precession of the equinox takes place.

I'm just a lost angel...

Due to a Saturn return, all memories of this life and past lives are coming to full fruition and I've been given the 'angel wake up call' but I can't seem to switch the darn alarm off...what now?

I've been waiting for the next chapter of all this to unfold while I watch all the Star Seeds and Indigos play with cosmic energies.....

I want to work with my energies and love/light but I wouldn't even know where to start or what to do and waiting for people to show up and access my unlimited wealth of esoteric experience isn't doing much either.

So, what gives with this whole ascension thing? and the Earth Angel awareness thing? and how long do we have to wait it out thing?...and all that?

Thanks.
Old 20-06-2016, 04:52 PM
Experiencer
It's my understanding that the ascension is a shift in consciousness of the majority of humans. A lot of different sources and groups refer to it, including those affiliated with Light Workers, Pagans, and Buddhists. Christians technically do too, they just have a slightly darker expectation and call it Armageddon or the Rapture. The majority of people I've heard it from have described it as humanity beginning to more thoroughly shed violent tecndencies, and move closer to unifying. Conscious life choices, like eating food that encourages life, communicating with each other more tenderly, and overall having a more relaxed demeanor, are being encouraged. Part of it is apparent by the movement towards Green power and products, and all the different health food trends. It could be likened to getting back to the roots of humanity of being in touch with the planet while progressing socially enough to not have as many of the violent instincts from the past. Since it's a bit of a new path and there are a lot of people who are wanting to make this shift, a lot of spirits - angels, starchildren, old soul humans - are coming in with a potent energy that both stands out and can help these people make significant changes. Some people are here to bring experiences of living in a peaceful culture that can be used here. Largely starchildren and other non-human souls. And others are here to help make it so those lessons can be modified to be compatible with things like Earth's environment and human physiology. Those are usually the human souls, and act sort of like translators or ambassadors, in a way.

The time of it happening has already started. I don't know how long it will take to complete, or if it ever will. But, the timing to do things is now. The souls who chose to incarnate here did so to interact with the ones who are also incarnated here. Others who came before and will come later elected to interact with the generations that will be alive at those times.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 21-06-2016, 08:17 AM
Master
Yes this is a very interesting time to incarnate on this world.

It is not boring.
Old 21-06-2016, 11:11 PM
Master
What Saturn return are you referring to? You are not due for that until Saturn returns to the place where your birth Saturn is, and that is in Pisces. It's not due for a few years. You might have Saturn messing with one of your planets. I looked at your chart from the information I had..It took me a minute because where I live we month/date/year...but I figured it out finally. I don't see Saturn messing with any of your planets right now, or see any big problems. The Sun is on your Mars right now so you might be a little cranky but that will pass. I don't know what you mean about sun opposing Aquarius as the full return precession of the equinox takes place. I assume you are referring to the age of Aquarius, which is not clearly defined, but I believe we are in that stage of development. I would look at your Uranus Pluto conjunction as a symbol of the emergence of that energy. I don't understand how you do astrology. Maybe you use a different method. I use Western Astrology and there is no Saturn Return for you at this time because Saturn is as 12 degrees Sagittarius right now. Maybe you are looking at your progressed chart, and that would show that your Retrograde Saturn, just moved into Aquarius...That might change the energy for you, and your progressed sun in about to move into Libra. Next birthday will change that energy for you, it just adds a new flavor.. I don't usually bother with progressions but I was trying to figure out what you were referring to.

As for being 'special'...I am 'special' and I know what my job is and I do it but there is no big fanfare and nobody cares. Nobody cares about what I can do or what I know. I do big stuff but only the people I work with are aware and they don't give me massive praise, because they help me too. We get our individual legends and stories and what you are taught is for your understanding. Your personal teachings and stories do not apply to everybody because we all have our own legends and ways of working with our own higher guidance. Everybody has it. If you respect others and their ways, then you can work with them. If you set yourself up as a 'teacher' and 'prophet' or as one who is specially annointed to be a Master then you are setting yourself up for failure. The new way is that everybody has access to 'creation' in a very personal way. We don't worship humans as demi-gods as once was the custom. We all are demi-gods. That is why everybody has something to offer if you listen to what they have to say.

I have seen some of your posts and you have some good insight. I will definitely give you credit for that but I have seen some mistakes also. It is a difficult transition to adjust to having the kind of guidance you have. There are tests and challenges and it is really really hard, unless you have the right kind of help.

Ask your guides if what I say is so. They will confirm and not deny.
Old 22-06-2016, 12:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
What Saturn return are you referring to? You are not due for that until Saturn returns to the place where your birth Saturn is, and that is in Pisces. It's not due for a few years. You might have Saturn messing with one of your planets. I looked at your chart from the information I had..It took me a minute because where I live we month/date/year...but I figured it out finally. I don't see Saturn messing with any of your planets right now, or see any big problems. The Sun is on your Mars right now so you might be a little cranky but that will pass. I don't know what you mean about sun opposing Aquarius as the full return precession of the equinox takes place. I assume you are referring to the age of Aquarius, which is not clearly defined, but I believe we are in that stage of development. I would look at your Uranus Pluto conjunction as a symbol of the emergence of that energy. I don't understand how you do astrology. Maybe you use a different method. I use Western Astrology and there is no Saturn Return for you at this time because Saturn is as 12 degrees Sagittarius right now. Maybe you are looking at your progressed chart, and that would show that your Retrograde Saturn, just moved into Aquarius...That might change the energy for you, and your progressed sun in about to move into Libra. Next birthday will change that energy for you, it just adds a new flavor.. I don't usually bother with progressions but I was trying to figure out what you were referring to.

As for being 'special'...I am 'special' and I know what my job is and I do it but there is no big fanfare and nobody cares. Nobody cares about what I can do or what I know. I do big stuff but only the people I work with are aware and they don't give me massive praise, because they help me too. We get our individual legends and stories and what you are taught is for your understanding. Your personal teachings and stories do not apply to everybody because we all have our own legends and ways of working with our own higher guidance. Everybody has it. If you respect others and their ways, then you can work with them. If you set yourself up as a 'teacher' and 'prophet' or as one who is specially annointed to be a Master then you are setting yourself up for failure. The new way is that everybody has access to 'creation' in a very personal way. We don't worship humans as demi-gods as once was the custom. We all are demi-gods. That is why everybody has something to offer if you listen to what they have to say.

I have seen some of your posts and you have some good insight. I will definitely give you credit for that but I have seen some mistakes also. It is a difficult transition to adjust to having the kind of guidance you have. There are tests and challenges and it is really really hard, unless you have the right kind of help.

Ask your guides if what I say is so. They will confirm and not deny.
Thank you so much for doing my chart. Rozie.

Yeah, I was studying my own progressed chart and as for the Sun in Leo, as we move into the age of Aquarius....Leo is in opposition to Aquarius astrologically...

When Saturn moves back into Pisces is the time I will leave this earth.

Yes, I was trying to impart wisdom I have learned over many lifetimes...until I realised it was for my own progression only and that ignorant people are ignorant for a reason...so yeah, I failed.

Sometimes I wish that god would send a meteor and blow the whole planet up to put us all out of our misery....sun on my mars...yeah...YEAH! *'cranky' doesn't even go there*...Mars in Cancer...yeah...

Here Rozie...date time place: 1/8/64...place Liverpool NSW, Australia, time 3:10PM.

Now, Rozie...have a look at all my retrograde planets! I'm a retrograde.

If you really...really look into my chart, you can see why all those things you advise...whilst excellent advice...is impossible for me to follow or achieve.

I will also share a picture with you all I've been posting yesterday:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...60&postcount=9

Please look at the second photo.

Quote:
It is a difficult transition to adjust to having the kind of guidance you have.

...and by now, you may be aware of its source...

How does a human being cope with this? honestly?

Why was I just reminded that I am an 11:11 numerologically?

Maybe this is all just a stupid coincidence....which I am praying that it is!

Thanks for all who have replied and I am beginning to understand this whole ascension thing and the amount of time I need to wait it out will probably be for the rest of my lifetime.

Peace, love and light.

Last edited by Shivani Devi : 22-06-2016 at 02:14 AM.
Old 22-06-2016, 01:18 AM
Master
Dear Rozie:

Now you have my full birth details...notice that I'm an 11:11...see that picture...note the fact I can communicate with spirits...note the fact I have a genius level IQ...note the fact I have been fully initiated into ancient and esoteric knowledge that has been long since forgotten...note the fact I cannot communicate with real life people whatsoever (as noted by my retrograde Saturn in Pisces the 3rd house).

My retrograde Saturn in Pisces in the 3rd has been my undoing my whole life!

I combine Western, Indian and Babylonian astrological systems...

However, the big question I have for you, Rozie...for everybody...

Apart from being pure consciousness, an expression of the divine, 'Brahman' or whatever else...

WHAT AM I?.....WHAT AM I?

Is it possible that I am even a demon or a fallen angel or even satan himself?
Old 22-06-2016, 01:25 AM
Master
Btw...I asked my guides about it all the other day and all they said was I need to re-connect with that which led to my first awakening.

That is all they said...wouldn't go into any further detail on it...
Old 22-06-2016, 02:21 AM
Master
...also btw, my guides just told me it isn't a Saturn Return, it's a Jupiter Return that's doing all this weird stuff...
Old 22-06-2016, 03:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
However, the big question I have for you, Rozie...for everybody...

Apart from being pure consciousness, an expression of the divine, 'Brahman' or whatever else...

WHAT AM I?.....WHAT AM I?

Is it possible that I am even a demon or a fallen angel or even satan himself?

I believe you have to discover this yourself.

When I was asking this every time I tried to get outside help no one could answer this.

The answer eventually came when I was ready for it.
Old 22-06-2016, 03:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
I believe you have to discover this yourself.

When I was asking this every time I tried to get outside help no one could answer this.

The answer eventually came when I was ready for it.
Yeah, maybe somebody else who has insight or access to the akasha may help shed a bit of light on it and actually help me discover this within myself, because every time I ask the question, I get everything from Ariel to Zoso.

Maybe I'm not even meant to know it and some days, I feel like trying to forget this whole bloody thing completely and try to live life as a normal mortal who doesn't even believe in this stuff whatsoever...most times I feel like I'd be much better off by doing that, you know? Save it all for the next poor bugger who re-incarnates with this soul in a different body and let them try and figure it out...

Yeah, some days it just gets like that...