Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 23-07-2011, 09:12 AM
MoonWillow

I've found this thread to be very useful, not to mention interesting.

I've recently been suffering from terrible bouts of anxiety, resulting even in panic attacks.

I'm now currently on the sick from work because of it ( Doctors say so, not mine ).

I feel myself shaking, I get sudden feelings of dread. I keep going over and over in my head all the things ( especially recent ones ) that have made me feel as anxious as I now do.

I've been having ( and still do each day ) pains in my chest. They feel like someone has punched me and then twisting stabbing pains. The Doctor has said that this is caused through the anxiety. I have been for an ECG and am awaiting the results.

Right medical history over:

I then read this thread, and found it so very interesting. I have been doing the 'Bright Green Light '.

What I find when I first start to envision this bright green light, is that it doesn't come through straight the way. More often than not it's black.

I do find however that as I concentrate harder on seeing the green light, and with each breath I take, whilst saying the words that come to me to say. That the green light does start to come through.

I seem to start to see a very lime green colour start to come through the blackness.

I always say my words in blocks of three, taking in another breath with the start of each sentence.

As I do this the green changes from a lime green, to that of a bright jade colour.

As I say my blocks of three, I feel myself swaying slightly to and fro. At the end of my blocks of three and feeling it's time to finish what I'm doing, I then breath out to seal my words.

I'm not taking any chemical meds, as I try not to. So for the reflux acid caused through anxiety I've started to use Natural Remedies.

I'm certainly going to continue with this Elemental Colour Magic, as I felt very at peace whilst doing so.

I shall also start to include negativity eliminating candle burning to aid with the colour magic.

MW.
Old 23-07-2011, 09:12 AM
MoonWillow

I've found this thread to be very useful, not to mention interesting.

I've recently been suffering from terrible bouts of anxiety, resulting even in panic attacks.

I'm now currently on the sick from work because of it ( Doctors say so, not mine ).

I feel myself shaking, I get sudden feelings of dread. I keep going over and over in my head all the things ( especially recent ones ) that have made me feel as anxious as I now do.

I've been having ( and still do each day ) pains in my chest. They feel like someone has punched me and then twisting stabbing pains. The Doctor has said that this is caused through the anxiety. I have been for an ECG and am awaiting the results.

Right medical history over:

I then read this thread, and found it so very interesting. I have been doing the 'Bright Green Light '.

What I find when I first start to envision this bright green light, is that it doesn't come through straight the way. More often than not it's black.

I do find however that as I concentrate harder on seeing the green light, and with each breath I take, whilst saying the words that come to me to say. That the green light does start to come through.

I seem to start to see a very lime green colour start to come through the blackness.

I always say my words in blocks of three, taking in another breath with the start of each sentence.

As I do this the green changes from a lime green, to that of a bright jade colour.

As I say my blocks of three, I feel myself swaying slightly to and fro. At the end of my blocks of three and feeling it's time to finish what I'm doing, I then breath out to seal my words.

I'm not taking any chemical meds, as I try not to. So for the reflux acid caused through anxiety I've started to use Natural Remedies.

I'm certainly going to continue with this Elemental Colour Magic, as I felt very at peace whilst doing so.

I shall also start to include negativity eliminating candle burning to aid with the colour magic.

MW.
Old 02-08-2011, 04:41 AM
windwhistle

Norseman, the cunning man is certainly swept up into the moment of magic and he seems to be having a pretty good time too!

MoonWillow...I am glad it is helping. Perhaps the reason the color is moving from lime green to jade green is that you are also bringing in the calming, cool energy of an evergreen forest. Jade color is also leaning toward water. Water is good for anxiety as it promotes calmness and peace. It can be visualized as a still, clear, jade colored pond in the midst of an evergreen forest. It can be a small, gentle brook. Sometimes water visualizations work better for me in rain drops, dew, ponds and tiny creeks. These bodies of water are less overwhelming than the sea. I am still somewhat afraid of the ocean as it is so deep, unpredictable, and powerful. I like the idea of a still pond...it is tranquil and doesn't need to be noticed. There aren't throngs of people trying to walk it's shores. It can be just for me...a quiet still place.

What sort of environment do you live in...physical environment, I mean? I had much worse anxiety when I lived in an apt. The neighbor under me was a meth addict and very unstable. I didn't get better until I moved out no matter what I did. I know it isn't always possible to live in a house that isn't connected to someone else but I have found it to be better for my anxiety. In fact, I seldom have anxiety now and am off all meds.

You are going to be o.k. MoonWillow...I just feel it. Keep working with the elemental color magic and let your creative visualizations continue to evolve. It is wonderful that you are open to new healing modalities and are experimenting. I never know until I try something if it will work for me. The more you practice, the more control you will have and the more effective the healing will be.

It's very beautiful what you are doing...the swaying and the chanting in blocks of three...I think I shall also get four colored candles tomorrow in green, blue, red and yellow. Thanks for the idea. We all help each other...Pretty sweet!
Old 04-08-2011, 06:43 PM
MoonWillow

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I live in a semi detached house on an estate. We have a huge park at the bottom of our street.

On the park, up a hill, sits an old mansion, that is now derelict. But the gardens( walled gardens ) around it are wonderful to go and sit in. They are very peaceful and calming.

There are two very large ponds on the park, and a brook that runs through it. It's a peaceful place, with many areas of the park that you can go and sit alone if needed.

The stress is gradually becoming easier to deal with, but I know it's going to be a lengthy path to walk.

I'm now back at work. The first day being an absolute day of feeling dread. But as the day evolved the dread subsided and it began to feel more comfortable.

As the week has progressed the anxiety has become even less.

I did however today for the first time in a few days, again suffer from a bout of Reflux Acid, and again the pains in my chest returned slightly.

For the pains and reflux, I'd been having warm milk with honey in it. This seems to of taken the pains and acid away within minutes. So I'll have that again, with the knowledge that it will take the pains away again.

I'm getting there slowly, but will take time. The Elemental Colour Magic and warm milk and honey are very soothing, and I have a beautiful place to go and completely relax and shut the world out for a while.

I also do a protection spell to add to the things that I already am doing. I feel a lot stronger now, as I put all of this into practice..

MW.