Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 17-06-2011, 08:35 AM
breath

This isn't wiccan magick but it'll work.

It probably is wiccan somewhere, actually. I just don't know wicca.

Sit in your house facing the front door, try to sit right in the middle of the house, vertically and horizontally. close your eyes and breath lightly and deeply until you feel relaxed, or tranquil. then embody yourself in the whole house, and visualize a really warm welcoming home. visualize people walking past and feeling happy because they have seen your home and the comfurt that it reminds them of. visualize that it reminds them of their own home, and makes them think of their family. Tell them in your heart 'this home is yours, and you are welcome'.

the energy of compassion is the most intensely burning and bright energy. Remember that children behave like this because it is a part of growing, and that rebellion against the older generation is their way of separating themselves from us - and that's perfectly fine. We're wise enough to know it's not personal, it's simply got to be done by every generation. At least it is you and not some old, scared woman starting to suffer from mental illness in her old age with no family to support her.

Enjoy taking on these parts of life for those who could not cope, diverting the heavy water into your own quaters so that those further down stream aren't devastated.

burn some incense, talk with your gods, deities or guides and that's all you will need. No one is your enemy here, no one is trying to kill you or wipe you out, they are just playing with you in the way cubs do. Send them compassionate energy, it is probably what the kids are looking for.

That skateboard thing was brilliant, how much more of a close call do you want to know the universe supports your happiness and existence. It's said to you right now 'look, the moment there was danger I told you and you listened and stopped. I'm looking out for you'.

again with the wasps; compassion. Feel the energy of welcome for them but let them know that you fear them (inner honesty and honesty to the wasp will gain it's respect) it's infact the only reason we can no longer communicate with animals so well, we lie and they don't hear lies. The minute we say the truth of ourselves to them they respect us. Fear is a prejudice you have against wasps, and their freedom in the world sometimes infringes on your freedom to live in a home. This happens a lot, let's try not to reduce this situation to war like if it was two humans. Instead look into wasp repellant sprays or natural resources for this - lemon grass I believe is one.

This person sending you negative energy... The moment you experience that someone is sending you negative energy - that's fine. It is making room for more energy in them, so it gives you a chance to give them positive energy and start a new and better ripple. I don't know why this person hates you, but for whatever reason I think you should take an active role in creating positive energy between both of you. Go and see him and (if you done wrong) say sorry to him and neutralize his anger by talking through whatever the problem is, if no one done wrong just neutralize his anger by talking through things and if he done wrong tell him you have no grudges toward him. Basically, whatever the situation, confront it - and if you can't then send him compassion and welcome as well.

deep compassion is the absolute energy of all energies. It's what's protected the ancient buddhist tribes for so long that they are still in their ancient clans yet are an integrated part of society all over the world.

witch means wise woman in the modern context doesn't it? Well, wisdom is compassion. Compassion is the expression of wisdom, we know when an old person is still alive with compassion and friendliness that they are wise and know well what life is about.

One of my dragon guides is watching over you for the next few weeks to try to help you evolve past this situation... Oh! And I hope you do move! nothing better than turning over new leaf! x

Hope I helped. I do get that I'm a little 'out-there' for some people so sorry if that's so!

Thanks
Old 18-06-2011, 04:57 AM
SunMist

Breath, you have a very Buddhist perspective which I can relate to because that's also a part of my thinking. I'll admit though that I've always had trouble reconciling the Buddhist attitude of compassion in a situation in which one is actively being harmed. I know there's a bit of argument about the Dalai Lama's compassionate attitude toward the Chinese for example. I do think living in an inner state of conflict and anger though causes harm to the self and out in the world. Your post did help me to realize that I'd been sending out negative energy myself to those kids for a while now - they play in an area near my apartment and constantly make disruptive noise. Technically it's a public area and they have the right to be there, but when I rented I had no idea that that spot was essentially a playground - it just looked like a clear grassy spot that I would be enjoying the beauty and peace and quiet of! So I don't doubt I've sent a glare or two their way over the years. Anywho I will keep your post in mind and thanks for the dragon help - I've been thinking about dragons a bit lately.

As for the spell, I'm considering a combo of Medium_Laura's and another one that I've found that will focus on transforming/diffusing any harm sent my way. Thanks everyone!
Old 18-06-2011, 04:59 AM
Master
Hope it works out for you SunMist.
Spiritlite.
Old 18-06-2011, 11:09 PM
Medium_Laura

wish you the best :)
Old 19-06-2011, 08:15 AM
Master
Sunmist, you may find some value in the attached as a general protection shield. It came out of tarot reading and it incorporates the powers of the four elements of Mother Earth linked by the World Tree which connects all realms. It does seem to broadcast energies. Open the link, right-click, and "save image as". Then do a print and just keep it in your house. A bit of Earth "magic" !

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/fd171cb9.jpg
Old 19-06-2011, 09:50 AM
SunMist

Thanks Spiritlite and Medium_Laura

Norseman, thanks much and I like that it represents the world and elements in balance...and what beautiful cards!
Old 30-07-2011, 03:10 PM
CelestialRain

I'm going to tell you what I tell anyone:

the most powerful protections, spells, charms, etc, are the ones you create YOURSELF. this is because it creates a mark of your own energy, the purest form of things you make yourself therefore having the most powerful effect on yourself.

And the second most important thing is to believe. nothing will work if you do not have faith in it. Before trying something out--ask yourself, do you believe it will work? If you have the slightest no, don't try it and create another version that you have complete faith will work.

Another thing is that you cannot rely on spirituality for everything. I wish it would be that simple. Sometimes you just have to take action. Go report these kids! Set up a camera! Talk to their parents! The most effective action is spiritual and physical combined, so make sure to do both!
Old 12-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Alto Plume

scott cunningham

although this is an old thread you may want to renew periodically, so here goes. there are many elements in the scott cunningham books: "wicca, a guide for the solitary practitioner" and the book "living wicca" that will help give you ideas create a very satisfactory and potent home dedication. the focus is better used on removing stagnant energy from the home (energy turns malignant when stagnant) and then putting up protective (and blessing) hexes or simples around the entry, hearth, and maybe other doors or windows.
Old 20-08-2011, 07:41 AM
MoonWillow

Hi Sunmist,

I hope things work out for you and settle back down. If it's any consolation to you, some neighbours across the road from us had a spate of children throwing eggs at their house, and playing knock door run. It has since stopped.

I do agree that if your able to, to go and have a word with the parents.

The Skateboarder, I feel was a simple case of one of those things, and premonition giving you a good ' heads up' warning..wish I'd of had that when I was ran over by a surfer once, when I visited the states many years ago

It's easy and especially if your feeling a little low to put all of this together and think that someone is playing with you ( Someone like an ex partner ).

You've been given some good advice here and offered some good help.

I recently became very ill through very negative energies that I bought to myself. The more ill I became the stronger the energies got, to a point of having to go on the ' sick ' from work.

I made myself very ill, resulting in chest pains and bad reflux acid.

I can't believe how ill I became.

I hated my house, and felt that it hated me. I wanted to leave, but didn't know where I wanted to go. Even if I had, I would of taken these negative energies with me.

Then I read a thread on here about Elemental Colours.

So I thought I'd give them a go. I struggled at first, because of my mind state. But my belief and desperate will helped me to over come the struggle.

Since then this terrible negative energy grip has now lifted. I'm back at work, and so much happier. I love my home again, and feel that it's at peace with me once more. The chest pains and reflux have gone, and I can now carry on with my life with a much more positive mind.

Maybe it is your time to move on to pastures new. But let that be through your own choice, because you like the though of living elsewhere due to positive energies, and not driven away through negative ones. You will just take negative ones with you if you do.

Good luck, I feel that you WILL be OK, and that when you do make a choice it will be for all the right reasons and not because you feel you have to.

M.
Old 20-08-2011, 09:01 PM
SunMist

MoonWillow and others thanks for your continuuing good thoughts and advice. I have a feeling this thread will be useful to some others down the line as well! As for me I did a customized version of the protection bottle and it proved very effective for what I made it for as I haven't had any more trouble (knock on wood) - trouble with my home that is. Sadly I now know that the bee and the kids were outward manifestations of a very nasty current of energy brewing in my life and affecting those that I love. It's way way more than problems with my home, more like a season of life where many things get tested and broken down. I can't go into details because that would identify me too much.

So my advice to anyone seeing a string of negative odd minor events is go ahead and do protection spells, but consider that these are omens of bigger things brewing. Take time to take a close look at all aspects of your life and see if anything is tilting in a bad direction or needs a check. Firm up your foundations and supplies and step carefully till the ill wind has passed.

As for me. I'm still in the rocky seas, but above water and that's enough. Thanks everybody.