Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 23-08-2011, 12:29 PM
Luke81

Smile New to the forum, new to wicca... with some questions...

Hello to all! My name's Luke, and as you can imagine from my nick, I'm 30 living in Italy. While thinking about a project that I'd like to realize in a new house (can't post URL, but if you search for "Backyard fire pit" you'll see... adding another wall ring to sit on), I was thinking that, being always so interested in Elements, ESP and "nature spirits" (sorry for being a little easy with terms), maybe there's a way to build it more "attuned" to Fire & Fire Spirits... can someone help me in the "hidden" construction steps?

These things come to my mind:
- maybe some rune inscriptions on the building stones?
- a specific orientation or a cirlce cast under the pit?
- using stone like obsidian or onyx in specific oriented block?

Thank you!
Old 23-08-2011, 12:38 PM
Experiencer
I am not an expert .. but I would think that just giving the intent to the project and seeing that intent as you build it will infuse it with the energies that would attune it to the element of fire.

South is the direction of fire so if you can... maybe... build it on the south of the circle you already have for the pit.

Hope this helps.
Old 23-08-2011, 01:29 PM
Master
Luke, why not go "the whole hog" and build an elemental model.
As Finnster says - South for Fire, North for earth/metals, East for Air, and West for Water. In the centre, plant a tree to represent the World Tree which connects the Three States of Being. I can think of a number of rituals to energise that set-up

[just by-the-way Luke. Best to intro yourself in the Welcome Thread ]
Old 23-08-2011, 08:45 PM
Luke81

Thank you for your answers. I will think about it... but only with Fire element. Making an Elemental Model sounds interesting but I'd really like to focus only on one thing for now, also because I will light fire inside it...

EDIT:
Can you please suggest me five stones on for each Element? First thing I will do will be putting them in a significant place for each one to try to attune to its nature (what about the ethereal one? can't think to a place for this one...).