Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 09-07-2011, 09:05 AM
iolite

Quote:
I've also seen this man a few times and he does not like me at all..even though she seems to. She is saying that they're both the same person...and when she acts out of character, it's very sudden and unexpected. This is why I think she might be possessed by an evil spirit. I have a hard time describing the way the guy looks, because he likes to stay in my peripheral vision when out of body, and doesn't like me looking at him.

I have asked her to leave because she is causing a lot of trouble that I want nothing to do with. I could sense that she was extremely hurt and full of anxiety when I told her...and she hasn't left...

Ask Metatron to cut all cords between you and this witch as well as all the others. Then ask Metatron if all karmic contracts can be absolved between you and all these entities. If yes, then ask him to absolve them. If no, find out what needs to be done first and then do it now, if possible. Once absolved, ask Metatron to remove these entities (including the girl) from you permanently.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:58 AM
Master
"There is almsot no info on the old witches because they werent the cakling, cat having broom fling ones we think of, they were just the women who held on to pagan traditions such as earth worship, herb lore, and rituals."

Hiya Time. There is quite a lot of info, PROVIDING that you dig deeper by dropping the word "witch" and go looking for older names -Wise or Cunning Folk for instance. The info can best be found in academic books eg "Triumph of the Moon" - Prof. Ronald Hutton, University of Bristol or "Cunning Folk and Familiar Spirits" - Emma Wilby, Fellow of the University of Exeter. For the sake of balance "Popular Magic, Cunning Folk in English History" - Owen Davies, Lecturer in History, University of Hertfordshire. My point being is that these books are extremely well researched and subject to peer review, unlike some I could mention
Old 09-07-2011, 11:50 AM
mattie

Congratulations For Taking Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic
... How do these things even find people to begin with?

There are no shortage of stalled 4D jokers. How they find us is being attracted to those who susceptible to their low frequency games. When we are in low frequency emotions & thoughts it is like putting out a flashing neon sign to the 4D jokers- FREE LUNCH BUFFET. They are more than happy to have a free lunch.

You’re right about our having the power to tell them to scram. Once we learn this we seldom are bothered by them any more as they like easy targets that aren’t any trouble. When we shine our light on them they scram quickly.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097
Old 10-07-2011, 03:22 AM
LadyMoondancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
ther is a HUGE difference between wicca witches and "witches".

Wicca was created in the 50s, its a revival on some old traditions, with some other things thrown in....

Witches, are the ones in the 1600s that got burned at the stake for their herb lore.

There is almsot no info on the old witches because they werent the cakling, cat having broom fling ones we think of, they were just the women who held on to pagan traditions such as earth worship, herb lore, and rituals.

Pretty much any pagan teaching, is conciderd "witchcraft"

witches were the terrorost (scapegoats) of the 1600s

[COLOR="Purple"]thank you Time. And I would like to quote a line from a movie - Blair Witch 2 (which had nothing to do with witchcraft but did have a character who was a Wiccan and a Witch):
"Great American past time - blame it on the witch."

I can certainly understand the original posters concerns, but why in Cosmos do they automatically think a Witch is at the bottom of it all? As for not wanting anything to do with Wiccan or Witchcraft, that's darn rightyo cool of you. thank you.
[/color]
Old 23-07-2011, 01:09 PM
Knower
Book1 Hello, this will be long.

There should be a meditation on what is going on.
I recommend sitting in a quiet space and meditating with relaxing music. Perhaps some white candles could be added near you, to give off a nice feel to the room. Maybe a favorite scent.
You should try to think about being in a safe place, where you're comfortable. Just relax and think about what you had "seen" could mean.

I think it might be something draining and/or mischievious going on. I am VERY sure it's not a Witch. You could actually ask what it/she/he/they is/are. (Sorry for so many /)

Seeing is how you think she's a Witch, I understand that you seem to be new to this, and unknowing about Wicca and the men and women practicing.

"Witch" is an old term that was demonized by people who fought over land, women, men, money, power and control.
People who were in the way, they would say was a "Witch" and they would be taken care of. Most of the people during the Trials and Hunts (not just in Early America) that were hung, burned, crushed, tortured, etc. were innocent individuals that had done nothing wrong. They were the scapegoats (as Time has said above) of that time. Anyone that wasn't "accepted as normal" was a "witch".
Later the media made them seem so fake, disgusting, ridiculous, and laughable, they didn't believe in them. But if they did, they thought it was the poor,creepy, 90 year old woman down the road who had 20 stray cats and a scary looking house.

Nowadays, WitchCraft or The Craft is a Religion based on the much older beliefs of the people from over 35,000 years ago.(More evidence shows though, that it might have been over 300,000 years. During Middle Paleolithic times instead of Upper Paleo... The Stone Age.) But, it is more modernized and complicated, (Some refer to us as Neo-Pagans, but that is a branch of Paganism, which Wicca is also part of.)
But the age doesn't matter, it is the teachings! Which vary between covens, people and branches. But all hold very similar codes on Ethics and Moral standing.

Wicca was 'founded' in the 1950s by Gerald Gardner,he was an influential English Wiccan, as well as an amateur anthropologist, archeologist, writer, weaponry expert and occultist. He was instrumental in bringing Neo-Paganism to the public eye. (Courtesy of Wikipedia, the website dedicated to him and his life, and other sources.) He had written many books detailing what he thought, believed, knew and discovered in his time with a group called the New Forest Coven. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Gardner (But he also wrote fiction novels, don't confuse those with his non-fiction.)

There were (Of course!) others who helped bring Wicca out in the open. But many consider him the Father of Wicca. I personally think he was an inspired man who brought his belief out into the open and wanted others to know about it. I haven't read his books but I do recommend reading something from several different authors to get a better understanding what a "Witch" really is.

I don't mind the term Witch, but I prefer Wiccan. But some others prefer the latter term because of the negativity that is attached to it, so they could remove that and have people see it in a different light and recover the older term which it is usually associated with, Pagan. Which Pagan (from Latin paganus, meaning "country dweller", "rustic". The Heathen part is used towards technically anyone who may or may not specify further religious affiliation.)
In Wikipedia Paganism is called a blanket term for Polytheistic religious traditions. When this is incorrect with (most) modern day Pagans. It is a Dualistic belief, in which Deity is both Male and Female. God and Goddess. The Polytheistic part comes from the confusion that we 'worship' the Pantheon of one to several ancient cultures. When we use their likeness, which would be associated with what we are looking for, for rituals, meditation, healing, etc.

It is a Religion which heavily uses symbolism and mythology. Which is like any other religion correct? Well, we use it in a different way.

Example:
Hecate, (Pronounced He-kuh-tay) a Greco-Roman Goddess associated with magic, witchcraft, necromancy, and crossroads. She is also closely associated with dogs and is seen as one or accompanied by one. She is also seen in 3 aspects, selves and/or faces. (Like the Maiden, Mother and Crone, which is how The Mother Goddess ((Peace and Love to Mother and Father!)) is shown. The cycles of the seasons, the moon, and life itself. Life, death and rebirth.)
You would call on her for help with magic, healing, decisions, healing of animals.

Oh my goodness, I've typed so much! I meant it to be a quick post, something that EarthAtic could read instead of having to google some of it. And there are sites that wouldn't help. So here's the short version!

(TL;DR means Too long; Didn't Read)

TL;DR: Witches are people, Wicca is a religion of symbolism and mythology. We have a God and Goddess who is a symbolistic manifestation of the All and One, we choose to acknowledge that they will and do have different names and faces from ancient Pantheons, Religions/Prophets, and even more personal ones we give them ourselves. We believe both genders are important in nature and everything has some form of balance to it. It is a nature based religion.

"An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will" is the code or Rede most Wiccans live by. Not all, because people have their own take on it, like Chaos Magicians and people who act on the more dark aspects of their emotions and the like. Or who choose to remain more neutral than dark. Even those who are Christian-Pagan/Wiccan and use the Bible as a part of their main beliefs.

"An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will" is the Rede that means, "As long as nobody, including yourself, is unharmed, you may do as you will." Meaning, we will ourselves to do something (or nothing), if we have the will to make a choice, we accept consequences of our own will and action or inaction. Good or Bad. As long as it doesn't hurt ourselves or others no matter the gender, species, creed, race, ect. If it does, we should face what happens. And we never bend the will of others to do anything.

What has been happening to you could be a number of things, I wanted to post something that would help you get an understanding of us before you think a family of witches is causing you distress. There are bad people, and every belief and religion has their fair share, but please find out more before you make up your mind.
Old 23-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Master
There is much exaggeration in the Witch Trials. Nobody was burned in Britain. The burnings in Europe were of heretics by the Inquisition. Numbers don't stack up either. A bishop in a small medieval German city scaled up a small sample to cover all of Germany, grossly inflating the number.
For the truth, it is best to avoid books by people with silly names and stick to the books out of English Universities by authors such as Hutton, Davies, and Wilby.
I dont think the claim of craft 300, 000 years back holds up. Concrete evidence has been dredged off the bottom of the North Sea which flooded at the end of the last Ice Age around 6000BC. The evidence is of shamanic practices. The position is clarified if witchcraft is spelled Witch Craft - two words, not one. The position of Gerald Gardner is a bit cloudy too. Wicca, as Gardner assembled it, has a core of craft with rituals, added from other esoteric groups. One thing not widely known is that Gardner was an ordained christian priest of an obscure Celtic Church. When wicca is mentioned, you have to ask "Which one ?"