Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 25-10-2016, 10:14 PM
Seeker

Red face mysterious guy

Many years ago when i was about 8, I was playing football with my brother in an empty parking lot of a clinic my dad worked at. Nobody was there that day. Right when I was about to throw the ball at him I stopped because i saw a guy all dressed in black standing there. Black shirt, black pants. The shirt had some white scribbles, letters or something. I couldn't make it out. He just looked at me. Nobody was actually there it was just a quick thing that appeared. I keep thinking about it lately. Any insight? I also keep thinking about the floating black thing I saw when i was way younger above the bed. Almost like a big floating black sheet/blog just staring at me from the ceiling. I know i've asked before but didn't really get any answers.
Old 26-10-2016, 12:14 AM
Master
you seem aware that these experiences were not of the "real world"
(they were distinct from physical manifestation things/occurrences).
the mystery of it appears an obvious key to comprehension.
i'm thinking that an aspect of your mind has been observing you
and your reactions to it appearing "outside" of yourself. it could
have been testing your degree of fear at witnessing a free form
mysterious energy 'interacting' with you (albeit only peripherally).
the darkness of the man/black sheet may be due to them having
no illuminating purpose as yet... they're just triggering your
curiosity so far. you don't appear particularly 'disturbed' by
the phenomena, and that's a good sign (for him) i'd imagine.
my sense of it is that there's nothing harmful behind these mysteries.
Old 13-11-2016, 08:17 PM
Seeker

You might have a special talent in seeing these things. You might be an inborn medium. Have you tried to develop these abilities?
Maybe the strange man was trying either to warn you about something or he was sending you a message by its mere presence. The meaning is known only by you.
Old 14-11-2016, 12:02 AM
Ascender
Do you get nightmares? The figure in black could have been a vision of the dream king. And if you've seen him then your probably a dream walker. The floating black entity could be a night hag. They target dream walkers and give them constant nightmares. But dream walkers are always stronger than night hags. If you can get into the dream realm you can fight them off easily.