Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-08-2016, 01:50 PM
Seeker
Storing crystals

It's been a very long time since Ive come to this site but so pleased to be perusing again!

I am currently at the start of learning all about Wicca and have some crystals charging in the sun. How is best to store them once they are charged?

Also any advice and info on Wicca would be amazing!
Old 20-08-2016, 06:25 PM
Knower

Be careful with charging crystals in the sun. Some, like Amethyst, will become damaged and lose their color over time if they are left in the sun too long. Some prefer to charge crystals like this in moonlight instead.

I have organized my crystals by color/chakra, so that when I'm looking for a particular crystal it is easier for me to find.

If you want information about Wicca, I recommend you check out the Wicca subforum on this site. :)
Old 21-08-2016, 02:49 AM
Guide

This is a good question and one that I believe is important. Crystals are kind of like computer chips which store record information regarding whatever they come into contact with. So this information includes whatever they touch, and quite possibly information regarding our surroundings.

For that reason, I prefer to isolate my crystals from outside influences whenever I'm not working with them, yet at the same type, create an atmosphere which is supportive of positive Vibrations. For that reason, I have several wooden chests with a lid that I keep my crystals in. Each of the chests is lined deeply with cotton balls, and I place a Palo Santo stick in each of the boxes. Cotton has a very positive energy, so set your crystals on that, and not on things like paper towels or in a Tin Can. If you don't have a wooden chest, you can line some boxes with cotton, and use that.

I don't know much about WICCA, but I agree with the fact that a lot of their ideas are based upon the understanding of sound principles. The idea of casting the circle appeals to me for the reason that I used to meditate while sitting in a circle. Salt and Actual Lemon Juice are powerful removers of negativity, and could probably be used in certain situations. But I prefer not to use salt to cleanse my crystals because my understanding is that it can also kill positive vibrations or programming put into the crystal, already, but you can do that when you first get the crystal.
Old 21-08-2016, 11:14 AM
Seeker
Thank you for your advice it's very helpful :) I think moonlight is the way forward for me as I've always felt more of an affinity with moon more so than sun!