Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 21-08-2016, 10:07 PM
Experiencer
How to program Crystal Quarts???

I am trying to quit smoking, I have pray over my stones and sage them but I do not know how exactly to go by programming a Crystal Quarts stone for my purpose?? Can anyone give me some direction on this subject :) thank you
Old 22-08-2016, 01:35 AM
Guide

Whatever a crystal comes into contact with, either through the medium of touch, atmospheric, water, fire, or sound can be considered a form of programming. So burning sage or incense in the presence of a crystal represents one form of programming.

Usually, when I use the incense method, I prefer to use something that is considered by the various cultures to be "holy." So usually I burn Palo Santo Sticks, but sometimes I burn Frankincense or Sandlewood. Then I chant a mantra such as "Om Namah Shivaya" in hopes that my offering will help to give my mantra power to program the crystal.

Another Route that you can go is to mix an oil like Olive, Sesame or Coconut with an essentual oil such as Lavender Oil, Jasmine, or Rose Absolute and anoint your crystal with the oil and try chanting the mantra that way. Flowers are Sacred to the Gods which is why I use Flower Oils. An actual flower such as Jasmine or a Rose would be even better.

Other than that, you want your crystals to be in the presence of substances or things which have a Satvic (or pure) vibration, and that will represent a form of programming. One of the most Satvic things there is is rainwater. So anytime you get the opportunity, set your crystals out on the grass when it rains, and that will help to both cleanse and program them with a positive energy. Cotton is also very Satvic. So when your finished working with your crystals, set them on Cotton Balls, and that also helps to program them with a Positive energy.

There are all kinds of other ways to program crystals with positive vibrations. Some people put them next to a plant or bury them in the earth or place them in rice or sesame seeds. Sometimes, I buy Bananas, Lemons and Mangoes and place them next to my crystals or place some water into my copper Kalash (pot) along with crystals and fruit (into the pot) to program them. Then I burn incense and chant mantras, drop rice and sesame seeds into the water, gold or silver rings, etc.

But if none of that helps you quit smoking, maybe as a last resort you could try buying a can of loose tobacco and pouring them over the crystal. lol
Old 23-08-2016, 06:44 PM
Deactivated Account
It's very, very easy to program clear quartz.

Get the new one for a specific purpose.
Fill you quartz with a feeling that you enjoy to take good care of your body. Don't think about smoking when you meditate with your quartz. You can keep on repeating - I really enjoy to take good care of my body. It makes me feel wonderful. Just focus on how wonderful is to enjoy to take good care of your body. You can hold it in your both hands and do it few times a day for at least 5 to 15 minutes. Keep your crystal with yourself all the time and try not to thing about smoking any more. We believe that bad habits should be analyzed to be solved. Let your Crystal helps you instead.
Some people stopped smoking next day.

Last edited by Errol : 23-08-2016 at 08:46 PM.
Old 23-08-2016, 09:38 PM
Experiencer

Curiously, or maybe not, I have always regarded things ap[art from my being as having their own vibration that it was my subtle energies to grow accustomed to and align with, to that end , trying to programme a thing many thousands or million years older than ones own physical being will be something of an uphill task.

In my own experience a Crystal will do what it does in concert with your energies yet it cannot be coerced into being anything other than it is.
Old 24-08-2016, 05:45 AM
Master

It doesnt have to be a new crystal but its just a little more complex if it isnt.

A quartz crystal previously used will work too but you need to in this case clear from the crystal any previous programming first. This is a good thing to do anyway with any crystal cause you dont know its history esp if you've brought it in a store.

To clear a crystals past programming very high frequency energies with intent of clearing this need to be used to cleanse the crystal of it.

What mystic mark does I think of that more as crystal changing rather then trying to program a crystal to do a specific thing.

quartz is so versatile that it can be programmed for all kinds of things. You just got to imprint the idea of what you wish it to do into it. Though its not necessarily, I personally like to hold my crystal as I do this. You may then ask it to do something for you or think the thought of this into it.

The stronger the quartz crystal is changed, the more power it has to do whatever you want its help with. Marks post has various ways you can use to charge the crystal you wish to program to make it stronger.

you can ask the crystal to help boost certain values in yourself eg help give me the will power not to give in to my habit or ask it to absorb any thoughtforms you create around wanting to smoke and carry it with you. You can be quite creative in what you ask the crystal to aid you with.

Dont try to get a crystal to do more then just one thing at a time, put its focus on just one area.
Old 25-08-2016, 06:46 PM
Guide

That's correct Sea Dove ... it has more to do with energy (charging) and is more of a reference to something referred to as Consecration.

Thanks to you and the many others for helping to answer questions in my absence ... until I get my new phone :)
Old 25-08-2016, 07:25 PM
Deactivated Account
To get a new crystal is a symbolic action, and even more. It can be a major step to start and complete your new "project".
Clear quartz can be programmed/deprogrammed, well known thing.
It can also be an "object" that represents your intention to do something.
The other thing is, when you go to the crystal shop with a specific intention, it is more likely to find a crystal that will help you most.
Old 25-08-2016, 09:49 PM
Experiencer
What great responses thank you very much to all of you, this was some good tools to help me, I am going to try to raise my vibration and try it out, I have such high hopes, anything that would give me a little push would be so helpful :) thank you all again for your knowledge and help :)