Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 20-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Newbie ;)

The 4 elements

I was wondering if any one was able to listen to the 4 elementd (earth, air, fire and water) talk? I feel like they are trying to talk to me but I just don't know how to listen to what they are saying or how to talk back. I more would like to know how to here what they have to say to me. Please let me know your thoughts and possible how to's : ) thank you.
Old 20-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Guide

hmm not sure about elements talking but I usually tend to dream I can control the elements it was pretty fun! the only element I hadn't really controled was air :/ pretty hard...

I guess the only way you can talk to them is go to where they would be you know a bowl of water? a candle, ummm outside for earth, and for air the wind :) not sure what they'd say but it'd be nice to know lol

but I am no expert on this matter so don't take my word for it ok?
Old 20-08-2012, 04:17 PM
confusedforlife1

I have had thoughs dreams to. Very interesting that its not just my mind only:) maybe it means something. :)
Old 20-08-2012, 04:23 PM
Guide

I know right :P most common thing I control is well not nessessaraly control but I usually tend to make plants grow which was awesome! I felt like poison ivy!!! only nicer of course :P that and fly always the flying! which comes in handy when you have a mob after you and stuff lol

that and healing people :)
Old 20-08-2012, 06:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your replys. I can ask the wind to blow at my desired speed and straingth. I have had no dreams about the elements that I can think of. But I also when looking at like a tree or fire I can feel and some what see more to them then the surfice. It I guess it feels like I am one with what I'm looking at. It's really hard to explain.
Old 20-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Master

:) I love talking to energies. The elements are powerful energies. I include all eight though, the others being electric, psy, rock, and ice. They are similar and created out of the others, like the primaries and secondaries, but are definely different elements :)
what is it that you wish to speak with them on? I can ask them to make their voice heard to you, if you think that is what they've been trying to do. They are great teachers, each of them, and have wonderful things to say to all of us.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 20-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Newbie ;)

I more want to listin to what they have to say. I can feel the elements trying to talk to me but it seems I'm having a hard time connecting with the to here what they have to say. It has been this way since I can remember.
Old 20-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Master

When you listen, and you do not hear well, call clarity, ask them to speak clearly, until you hear them well. Visualize a blue cord between you and the energy, to create a connection, visualize the words reaching and entering your ears with crystal clarity. It is like talking to any other spirit, you must listen and connect before you hear. Try this, and if no succession is made, then I will see what I can do. I also have a guided meditation for you to try, if you'd like.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 20-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Newbie ;)

I have never tried medatation before. So that is someting I am willing to try. Next time I have the ability to just sit and listen I will try what you have suggested.
Old 22-08-2012, 01:31 AM
Quintessence

The Sacred Four are one of the central hubs of my path, but I'm uncertain if my approach to them would be suited for you considering my first bit of advice is to read "On Generation and Corruption" by Aristotle.