Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-12-2016, 09:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Throat Chakra

I woke up this morning with an ache (chocking) in my throat chakra. Since my awakening, I've experienced most of the symptoms including this one; but I've never woken up and felt such an ache or blockage in my throat before. Hard to explain.

As I am still going thru the process, and the energy is moving upwards (assuming), I feel tingling and crawling like sensations in my crown now more often than in the very begging (2 years ago). I get blurred vision more often now too. My heart chakra was activated by a heart catalyst ( I feel their pain, and all the craziness), but heart is where the energy mostly resides. So back to the question , are there rules as to how the energy moves? If we clear one chakra does it move on to the next? Heart to throat,..etc. It is really a never ending process, isn't it? end

Thanks.
Old 15-12-2016, 05:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivir
I woke up this morning with an ache (chocking) in my throat chakra. Since my awakening, I've experienced most of the symptoms including this one; but I've never woken up and felt such an ache or blockage in my throat before. Hard to explain.

As I am still going thru the process, and the energy is moving upwards (assuming), I feel tingling and crawling like sensations in my crown now more often than in the very begging (2 years ago). I get blurred vision more often now too. My heart chakra was activated by a heart catalyst ( I feel their pain, and all the craziness), but heart is where the energy mostly resides. So back to the question , are there rules as to how the energy moves? If we clear one chakra does it move on to the next? Heart to throat,..etc. It is really a never ending process, isn't it? end

Thanks.
Usually a pain that is centred around a chakra without any physical cause is the result of the suppression or 'holding back' of the full potential of that Chakra allowing for its expression or unfolding.

With the throat chakra, this can be caused by a misunderstanding in communication, not being able to say what you feel or being dishonest with an aspect of yourself and holding in residual guilt.

Blockages in this chakra stem from a discrepancy in who you believe yourself to be vs the personality you show to the world and one allows themselves to be influenced negatively by the critical thoughts and opinions of others.

In essence, all the chakras need to be open first before the energy can move through them freely or you will experience some degree of discomfort.
Old 15-12-2016, 10:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivir

Thanks.

energy moves up the spine, if the base chakras are blocked then you are not experiencing this from throat chakra but rather something that happened during sleep.

was probably just some snoring from laying on your back. Could also be a dry throat from smoking weed or medication. Could also be a sickness, it is december after all.
Old 23-12-2016, 03:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
energy moves up the spine, if the base chakras are blocked then you are not experiencing this from throat chakra but rather something that happened during sleep.

was probably just some snoring from laying on your back. Could also be a dry throat from smoking weed or medication. Could also be a sickness, it is december after all.

Thanks for the response, yes the energy moves up the spine and all around all day and every day, sometimes it is quite calming other times it is almost excruciating painfull in certain areas, mostly heart. As I mentioned in the post I've felt it in the throat chakra before, but that morning was much more intense. I don't drink or smoke marijuana, don't snore as far as I know ( or as I've been told ), healthy as a horse.
Been going thru this for quite some time now, I've studied so to speak my own behavior (emotions) or why, what , when certain burts of this energy happen. I stopped meditating it was only making it worse. Breath of fire does wonders but temporarily only. Well, I have some idea but...the heart I know. Throat, perhaps I agree with The Necromancer. I am still in a lot of denial, fear.

All best! Thanks again.
Old 23-12-2016, 03:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Usually a pain that is centred around a chakra without any physical cause is the result of the suppression or 'holding back' of the full potential of that Chakra allowing for its expression or unfolding.

With the throat chakra, this can be caused by a misunderstanding in communication, not being able to say what you feel or being dishonest with an aspect of yourself and holding in residual guilt.

Blockages in this chakra stem from a discrepancy in who you believe yourself to be vs the personality you show to the world and one allows themselves to be influenced negatively by the critical thoughts and opinions of others.

In essence, all the chakras need to be open first before the energy can move through them freely or you will experience some degree of discomfort.

On point!
From my understanding, I haven't experienced a full blown Kundalini. My heart charka opened spontaneously ( 3months of energy rising, it was quite exhausting), I don't remember much of it. I've lost 30lb, it felt like overnight. Didn't sleep or eat, I am very strong minded, grounded in the sense of knowing that something different, out of this world was happening to me, but I could totally see people that are little less emotionally stable or don't have anyone to support them going completely mad! I've experienced later the " dark night of the soul ", twice so far, now that's an a** kicker.
So, root, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat - check! Not moving past that..but then again I do feel often if the energy is swirling around up/down just crawling like sensation on my head. Strange. I try now not to give it too much thought, it helps some. It definitely feels much calmer now then 2 yrs ago.
It is really something, If someone told me before, I probably would tell them to pack their bags and head to a mental institution. Luckily for us nowadays, internet can somewhat help, when you experience something and look for answers. Or be unhelpful to those that desperately seek to experience things (kundalini etc) that I personally wouldn't wish upon anyone. Not unprepared anyway.
Well, thanks for the reply. It helped to shed some light. Keeping positive.
Old 23-12-2016, 03:03 PM
Guide
Hello Vivir

Just wanted to say you're not alone in having difficulty with the throat chakra. I had a major life trauma in 2005 which settled in the throat chakra and causes physical problems. Just recently I seem to be going through some sort of spontaneous healing where I think the trauma is leaving me - I get this pressure in the oesophagus and it builds until a piece of music or something moving on the tv makes me cry and it all comes out and settles again. It's very odd. I'm thinking of getting a singing bowl attuned to the throat chakra to see if that helps. Anyway, I just wanted you to know you're not alone.