Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 03-08-2011, 12:56 AM
jeroume9

Concept of elementary beings of Nature

In general, elemental beings of nature, beings that vibrate at a different frequency of energy to our own, take care of natural spiritual balance, and so as we each elemental being vibrates at a frequency and energetic spirit can manifest the view of human flesh.

A big hug to all.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:32 PM
Arlan Lares

Welcome to the forums, jeroume9! This is interesting. Are you talking about an elemental being having the ability to take on the appearance of a human being?
Old 03-08-2011, 04:57 PM
MagnetEyez

Wow...You may be interested in researching the DJinn or Jinn. I am finding it may be possible we are seeing or being in contact with Jinn. Live in parallel universe seemingly on top of us in a different light. Beings made with smokeless fire and have free will. also other abilities...
is way worth looking into
Old 03-08-2011, 06:24 PM
jeroume9

Hello, Thank you, Arlan Lares.

We are spiritual beings in a physical body, the spirits are beings superphysical its composition vibrates at a higher frequency and so our eyes can not perceive. What makes a spiritual being, elemntal, ....,.. to be seen by the human eye is to focus its energy and thus can vibrate at a power capable of perceiving the frequency range of the human eye.

I clarified that spiritual beings do not have a physical form of energy are simply super-physical traits. Elementals have a characteristic, they interact with us and are very mischievous as a child and sometimes we play jokes, also clarifies that the brain of each person has a role in the perception of any spiritual being.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:26 PM
Master
Ooh, I wanna hear more about them, J.

Old 03-08-2011, 06:34 PM
jeroume9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetEyez
Wow...You may be interested in researching the DJinn or Jinn. I am finding it may be possible we are seeing or being in contact with Jinn. Live in parallel universe seemingly on top of us in a different light. Beings made with smokeless fire and have free will. also other abilities...
is way worth looking into

Magneteyez Hello dear friend,

We can open a great debate, in your concept and your research.
I can be very logical and coherent concepts about these issues, I ask kindly that concepts have objective and accurate so we can communicate.

A big hug.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:36 PM
jeroume9

Im sorry mi english not is perfect, but I can clarify any point.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:13 PM
MagnetEyez

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroume9
Magneteyez Hello dear friend,

We can open a great debate, in your concept and your research.
I can be very logical and coherent concepts about these issues, I ask kindly that concepts have objective ande accurate so we can communicate.

A big hug.

Great...would love it. I just started doing alot about the Jinn because I find they really do fit many things of mystery. supposedly they are one of three...1st angels made of light, Jinn made of smokeless fire and humans made from clay. The 3 sentient beings. Jinn and humans having free will. Jinn are close and can interact at right vibration. humans also.
just a teaser
Anyway I have done research since about 1994 on various things of mystery...I'm new here though not sure where to start cheri
Old 03-08-2011, 08:44 PM
jeroume9

Ok, first I want to clarify some concepts,

Angels.
These are entities that dwell in light of a high level of vibration supraenergética and different roles, always to serve people.

Not only are divine messengers, like the beloved Archangel Gabriel. There are guardian angels who try to avoid accidents or other misfortunes, unless the person had to live particular incident.
Angels act at both material and spiritual levels.
Its vibration so high is consistent with his love.
The true picture angels have nothing to do with an anthropomorphic being but with a light.

Whoever has the gift of mediumship, clairvoyant, can display a streak of light, line, or a bright spot, usually off-white tones. Then you know you will be seeing an angel.
Although most human beings, due to established concepts, only see the angels with the forms already known.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:06 PM
jeroume9

Free will.

In general, all creation have free will, God is all creation, God is inside and outside of creation, each one of us part of God every plant, every animal ....... God perceive every one of our decisions and feel every sorrow and each joy of every being.