Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-09-2016, 11:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBasket
Yes! This seems like clarity. Also illuminating to hear what life was like as a runner for you. It is very interesting to learn this back story behind the "no reply." I finally am no longer hurt by the no reply ... I get it!

Yay! So glad to hear. They are very strongly guided to not reach out. Nearly feels like you can't. If my twin read my previous post he'd probably roll his eyes as I did much if not the majority of the running. That is not the only example but is the one when I felt strongly guided to not respond though I wanted to. I defriended him on Facebook, sent a message to him saying I didn't want to talk and maybe we can be "friends" at one point in the future, the last time I saw him I walked away as quickly as possible, and did not reach out for years. I ran so much at one point, trying to numb out my love for him out of terror and to my own detriment. Years ago at the height of my terror of this beautiful love we share, I remember literally feeling like I would rather jump off a cliff than be with him (both are a death...). In March 2015 I decided to stop my running, be honest, and feel my fear. Maybe one day I'll write about my running. It isn't something I talk much about here. So there are two causes for no response, one is terror and the other is a strong knowing/guidance. I get the feeling that the latter is true for your twin. <3
Old 23-09-2016, 11:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hineahuone
thank you for sharing your story, it was very inspiring for me. I have met a twinflame reader who has explained a lot about twinflames to me and it all makes sense even if it feels totally crazy as if I am on a rollercoaster ride learning how to go into the dips with my hands in the air screaming at the top of my lungs. I normally hang on for dear life! This is not an easy ride that's for sure.

Glad to hear hineahuone. <3 It is extremely challenging as this is a path of spiritually awakening. We must find all the blockages to Love within ourselves.
Old 24-09-2016, 12:15 AM
Guide

yes i just read something another person posted on limerance, and it doesnt matter what you want to call it, it is all about loving ourselves as we are spiritual beings having a human experience. I have always believed that before I even heard about twinflames. I was put on this twinflame journey because I was running away from love at full speed and now I am on the ride of my life and unblocked quite a lot of barriers to love along the way.
Old 24-09-2016, 06:33 AM
Master
I'm glad you are going into the "final" stage!Most of people here hasn't reach this state (also myself), i'm still in the surrender phase, going usually well but there are moments of weakness. You just need to repeat to yourself what you want from yourself and your TF to be happy, easier than be done! I still struggle to achieve this and think the worst scenarios. I know how you feel, right now i feel confused and not sure where is my direction.
Old 26-09-2016, 04:47 AM
Master
Thank you, BlueCat. I don't know what stage I'm in, but it feels like the perturbed over-this want a MAN stage, currently. :p Hope you are feeling better now.
Old 26-09-2016, 05:00 AM
Master
I'm feeling like he's really flown the coup. After seeing this psychic guy I was all excited by what he told me, I posted something like "I will come back to you" as my status. I saw my twin had briefly activated his FB (which he does to check up on me) ;). He very quickly canceled his again, within a few hours of my post I believe. How I'm feeling right now is that I have a sense of how he will be in the future... This grounded calm mature man who fully shows up as himself in the world. But is he like this now? I want a mature man but he is too scared (too blank?) to even respond after he reached out. Why did he reach out after all these years only to then cancel his FB. I find it annoying and immature. I want FUN and playfulness but this is just causing me a headache. Maybe I should get back into the mind-set of not wanting to be with him. I feel repelled by him right now. Not sure what is going on energetically. Sorry for the rant. I'm feeling disheartened.
Old 26-09-2016, 12:19 PM
Experiencer
Blue,
You are getting in your brain and those thoughts are bringing down your vibration. If thoughts of your twin do this, how about picking up your vibration again. More heart and less mind!
Old 26-09-2016, 10:13 PM
Master
Thanks Red. I have been feeling deeply sad and angry with him the past few days, yet have no *conscious* reason to be. It has taken me by surprise. I can feel that my status did scare him a bit and that he has been doing some emotional running. When he runs, it literally feels like an aspect of myself is running away from me. I feel my heart less open, my mood down, it's yucky. I had a dream last night that he suffered a great loss. I think it's symbolic that he's going through something right now and I just need to hold space for him energetically and from a detached (un-triggered and loving) place support him. It's ok for him to feel angry with me and feel resistance.