Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 18-10-2014, 01:45 AM
Master
Why I Am Not the Gnostic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnAXbuaQow0

In the Matrix - At minute17:10, the two slit physics experiment is explained.

Matrixism aligns closely with Gnosticism. However...

Why I am not the "Gnostic"...
While I can ascribe to perhaps 98 percent of what is in the above 35 minute video, I reject two main statements of Gnosticism. At least in the modern interpretation.
Jesus is a myth. - Reason, the archaeological artifacts, and the Old Testament prophecies of Him.
Also, the gift of God to humanity involving redemption, and restitution in the substitutional sacrifices for sins.
Borne of God's love and mercy and Grace towards us. The ordained practices through the many ages of Old Testament history. Of which, Jesus is the Capstone of.

The Creator is a fumbling or evil God. -
The problems involving aging, death, disease, and all manner of percieved negativity involve what is called, "The Fall".

Our true origins lie in the heavenlies and the angelic, from which in the Bible, a fall is described.
It is not Almighty God who is evil, or inept, it is us who fell.
What did we fall into? - Deception.
The Maya, and the Matrix.

Get it right. Or..?

Regarding, "The Capstone".

http://trinitariandon.blogspot.com/2010/07/cornerstone-and-capstone.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If we say we have no sin, we decieve ourselves and the Truth is not in us. But, if we confess our sins, God, Who is Faithful, and Just, will forgive us our sins, and cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
St. John

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 18-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Master
Then of course there are the various "Spurious" writings, which may have some wisdom in them, but, which books are also, in fact, unknoiwn in their origins.

Speaking of St. John's epistle also, from Canon, we have this...

1John 3:2
"Beloved, now are we the sons (children) of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by Morpheus : 18-10-2014 at 06:16 PM.
Old 20-10-2014, 07:33 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Jesus is a myth. - Reason, the archaeological artifacts, and the Old Testament prophecies of Him.
Also, the gift of God to humanity involving redemption, and restitution in the substitutional sacrifices for sins.
Borne of God's love and mercy and Grace towards us. The ordained practices through the many ages of Old Testament history. Of which, Jesus is the Capstone of.[/color]

Gnostics did not believed that Jesus was a myth. They truly believed that Jesus walked on earth and resurrected in the likeness of the flesh.

Quote:

2.The Creator is a fumbling or evil God. -
The problems involving aging, death, disease, and all manner of percieved negativity involve what is called, "The Fall".

Our true origins lie in the heavenlies and the angelic, from which in the Bible, a fall is described.
It is not Almighty God who is evil, or inept, it is us who fell.
What did we fall into? - Deception.
The Maya, and the Matrix.

Get it right. Or..?

It was the Sethians who believed that the Creator is an evil God but the Valentinians reject such notions and strongly criticized the Sethians for claiming that the Creator to be evil instead they believe that the Creator of the world is a mediator and he is neither the Devil nor the Supreme God.

Gnostics did not believed in the original sin either instead they placed the 'Fall' with the 'Fall of Sophia', one of the lower Aeons inside the Pleroma.
Old 20-10-2014, 08:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroma
Gnostics did not believed that Jesus was a myth. They truly believed that Jesus walked on earth and resurrected in the likeness of the flesh.

It was the Sethians who believed that the Creator is an evil God but the Valentinians reject such notions and strongly criticized the Sethians for claiming that the Creator to be evil instead they believe that the Creator of the world is a mediator and he is neither the Devil nor the Supreme God.

Gnostics did not believed in the original sin either instead they placed the 'Fall' with the 'Fall of Sophia', one of the lower Aeons inside the Pleroma.

Right, I observed that there are various "denominations" of perspective in Gnosticism.
Your last paragraph though examples the problem, involving their viewpoint of the Almighty.
The Fall is a central issue regarding this world. Which also is exampled in my signature quote. Involving the true nature of the world.

Old 20-10-2014, 10:55 AM
Suspended

Hi Folks..

Morph; Why you are NOT a Gnostic - is very easy to sum up - you cannot be a Gnostic ever,as simply,you are following after mortal men entirely,seeking THEIR words and teachngs and NOT seeking your own Divine communion - rather you have your communion so you believe,vicariously,through the intercession of a priest - a "middleman" - and because of this approach,you will NEVER attain your own inner Divinity,and so,true Gnosis will escape you always..Why you insist in stil following those others is your own folly of course - our mate told you clearly,many times and many places that those in authority over you - especialy the spiritual authority He was most condemning of all - He says they dupe and mislead you on purpose - damn them He said...You know - hate the things of the mother and father and all that - or when He said the Pharisees and scholars have hidden wisdom from you and wont allow you to understand - I mean THINK about it - He was very clear..

Who do you suppose the Pharisees and the scholars ACTUALLY are again ..?...Thats right - one and the same authority that you still blindly follow - even after His warnings that all this would happen,still,you blindly follow - blindly trust man and ignore - mock even - the very one you profess to adore...You have an intermediary Morph,a priest a church authority that stands between you and your Father - Christ said that this was your first "minister of error",He then went on to damn that authority completly,is ashamed of it and what will be done in His name..

You present it as if being gnostic is a bad thing - but really thats entirely back to front..It is the estabnlished religions He warned us about - and said to YES,do be a gnostic truly - shun their influences and go seek the Divine in the prescribed way - and if anyone should know TRUTH,then it IS Yeshua ,right..?..Or do you deny His Divinity..?..And if you embrace His Divinity,then honestly,how can you reject His teachings so..?....That last is a rhetorical question - the answer is obvious for again Christ told us before it happened - the blind lead the blind He said,and this is the perfect example of what He truly means - you are blind following blind leaders who take you away from the Father - He said it clearly Morph,trust HIM even if you cant trust me..

And there you go again with the "spurrious " remarks as if by saying it repeatedly it somehow magickally makes it all true..Spurrious Morph - applies far more to the canon,as adequately shown - your canon was literally manufactured by the RC church and they fuly admit it in their encyclopedia...YOU are not the authoirty Morph - THEY ARE - and they tell you again clearly,their EARLIEST canon gosples ONLY go back to mid FOURTH CENTURY...The rest is wishful thinking..If the canon was a first hand account then the cathoics would have it and show it off proudly - instead they obscurely bury the truth in their encyclopedia,where they reluctantly must admit that their original copies are from some THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY years AFTER the facts,and they have NO SOURCES dating before this time !!

Now it doesnt matter how desperately you repeat your claims,or how desperatly you cling to the errors - facts ARE facts - the catholics fully admit they have no copies of canon that date before that time - and they fuly admit that the original copies they do posess,do NOT HAVE ANY AUTHORS,but instead are taken for granted who the author is,based on other PRE EXISTANT GOSPELS..Again,work it out - its very very clear -your canon IS taken FROM these other "gnostic" manuscripts,carefully edited for church agenda,and the rest is deemed as herasy to stop you reading the orignals...

Spurrious indeed - applies fuly to your own canon - be fair and wise on your own behalf - wake up,wise up..

LOOK people - there is NO SUCH THING as a "gnostic religion" - there is no "ism" about it at all - it is not,never was,never can be a "structured practice" - there is no such thing as "gnostic dogma" or gnostic doctrine - IMPOSSIBLE !!!

To present it then as a list of points that all gnostics follow and adhere - totally erroneous...To present it then as various sects within an overall schism - again totally erroneous..I tell you again - buddha was a gnostic,a rishi alone in his cave meditating,is a gnostic,a nun or monk alone in fervant prayer,they are gnostic too..It is NOT a structured religion at all - not even a strucured practice at all - but rather it underpins and is the CAUSE OF,ALL true religions,in that all true relieiogns are based on DIRECT SPIRITUAL REVELATION,and THIS is the central issue for the true Gnostic..The PRACTICE is irrelevant - the method is irrelevant - it is the MIDSET,the apporach to Self that is all important...Try to structure that approach and immediately you have lost the essence of the endeavour,for immediately you are following "anther" and so will inevitably miss the inner communion that you sought....This is why Christ told you time and time and time again - AVOID THE RELIGION,you dont need a priest,the Father is NOT found in the temple or the words in a book...

See the confusion - Pleroma - you obvisly claim to be a "Gnostic",and yet you too are following blindly after mans teachings,even though you realise they are different agendas in oposition to each other - all these written words are surely confusing you..For example - you say the Fall is attibuted to Sofia,and this is correct enough,in a sense - but then you go on to say Sofia is a lesser Aeon "inside" the Pleroma.....Hmmm....Right at the base then there is fundamental error - Sofia IS the Pleroma in a very real definition - Barbello - the very FIRST emanation of the Father mind...Sofia IS the Divine Light itself,fully realisng who and what it is..The personality so formed - Sofia - is PRIMAL to creation - not lesser at all - for simply,ALL CREATION is formed FROM the Divine Light that IS Sofia..Instead of reading Valentinus or Sethian interpretation,best advise again,go direct to Christ see what HE says,for after all,again,if anyone knows,then it IS HIm,is it not..?..

All those others - they may APPROACH the Christ mind - but they are NOT CHRIST,are they..?..All those others - including the latter ones at the nicea council who wil finally establish this religion and finally stamp it in this "them vs us" traditon - THEY To,church founders,Valentinus school,Sethian school,common man of the masses - ALL are struggling with a NEW and profound truth - a NEW and profound knowldge - that has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING they had been taught before !!

And I do mean NOTHING - Christs teaching was FOREIGN to them all - jews especially,who fully expected he was to be the son of THEIR "god" yahweh of the bible - when it turns out he came here and said directly THAT god was NOT HIs Father - he then goes on to explain a a UNIVERSAL SPIRIT - Our father - and tells us all our places int his grandiose creation heirachy - it was NOT what we had previosuly been taught - and it CONFUSED a great many...

Let it sink in...His teaching is something entirely new - He said it Himself - secrets that no mortal nor even Angel had witnessed before..Let it sink in...All these mortal interpreatations are founded securely though,in the previous jewish religion,the lesser deity and NOT the Father He taught us of....Again then,IF you want truth,best to avoid all thse errors,and go direct to SOURCE - after all,alongside this new knowldge,He likewise gave a DIRECT process for personal communion to the Father - a process where NO such intermediary was ever needed,for He said,this spirit,the Father we seek,abides WITHIN YOU,right here right now - and it is THIS that is to be your only authority - NOT the words of man or the priest in the temple - for they are NOT Christ,are they..?...They WILL lead you astray,always,He warned...

"The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so. "

For those with ears to hear...
Old 20-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC-UK
See the confusion - Pleroma - you obvisly claim to be a "Gnostic",and yet you too are following blindly after mans teachings,even though you realise they are different agendas in oposition to each other - all these written words are surely confusing you..For example - you say the Fall is attibuted to Sofia,and this is correct enough,in a sense - but then you go on to say Sofia is a lesser Aeon "inside" the Pleroma.....Hmmm....Right at the base then there is fundamental error - Sofia IS the Pleroma in a very real definition - Barbello - the very FIRST emanation of the Father mind...Sofia IS the Divine Light itself,fully realisng who and what it is..The personality so formed - Sofia - is PRIMAL to creation - not lesser at all - for simply,ALL CREATION is formed FROM the Divine Light that IS Sofia..Instead of reading Valentinus or Sethian interpretation,best advise again,go direct to Christ see what HE says,for after all,again,if anyone knows,then it IS HIm,is it not..?..

Yes, "In Christ dwells all the pleroma of deity in bodily form" Col 2:9. Ultimately it is about Christ and we have to go to him but to go to him we need to know how to seek him i.e. we need to be aware of the rituals of early Christianity and that requires knowledge of early Christian traditions who possessed secret knowledge of those rituals. Tradition is important, its unwise to start off again all from a scratch and take a blind walk when historical people who have found Christ have left their foot prints for the future generations to follow.
Old 20-10-2014, 12:49 PM
Well since I couldn't find the word ''pleroma'' in any of my Bibles...
and it is not in my dictionary...I looked it up!

What a beautiful Greek word...

The Gnostic concept of the spiritual world, representing the fullness of
the Divine Being and the eons emanating therefrom.

Quote:
Pete said...the CAUSE OF ALL true religions, in that all true religions are based on DIRECT SPIRITUAL REVELATION,
and THIS is the central issue for the true Gnostic...
Yup.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-10-2014, 01:07 PM
Master

Love and Service are the measures of Faith, not what 'label' one attaches to oneself.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 20-10-2014, 01:36 PM
Master
Friend, I can feel a true battle for my soul day in and day out. I truly feel it.
One is selfish and self serving and mean, and angry.

The other is loving and kind and compassionate and so giving (selfless)

I cannot decide if these (this feeling) is outside of myself or if it is me all along.
meaning, Is the battle actually within. My good vs bad.
My christ vs satan
my ego vs consciousness

I cannot put my finger on it but I can FEEL IT.

What I can't seem to understand is, If God is good, how could he punish his children for eternity? Of suffering and torture? Are we all in fact his children? Or are some of the seed of satan, if satan does exist?

How is this fair for those born into another religion? Or part of the world?

moving on, IF this all has to do with us having "fallen" and having been deceived. Why did God allow this? If you taunt a child with a piece of candy, that is candy, only poisoned candy, how can you expect him to not eat it?
If you knew this would all happen, why would you allow it?

I can't wrap my mind around it.
Old 20-10-2014, 01:51 PM
Suspended

HI Folks..

Pleroma; "Ultimately it is about Christ and we have to go to him but to go to him we need to know how to seek him i.e. we need to be aware of the rituals of early Christianity and that requires knowledge of early Christian traditions who possessed secret knowledge of those rituals."

Ok,so the essence is correct,definately on the right track - but the rituals..?..He said actually,there are NO rituals needed at all...He emphatically told us that all the stufff of the temple,is done purely for the egoic surface mind - to be seen to be pious by others - to judge and gauge your piousness against theirs,in egoic competition - such as here even where it becomes "my knowledge vs your knowldge" - this He said,is what leads us astray..

As we concentrate at the surface so,the outward world and ITS agendas - so we inevitably miss entirely,the inner communion,the TRUE guidance that we are seeking...Indeed,right after He says this,He tells us just as emphaticaly,to forget ALL the rituals,dogma and all that malarky entirely - "stop babbling like pagans" is what He actually said for the never ending rituals,prayers of supplication and worship,do you NO GOOD what so ever He said and indeed anchor you firmly at the surface,and that is NOT where the Father is - not out in the temple or the words of man He said -NEVER those thngs..

HATE the things of the mother and father HE said -forget ther influences,shun their errors,do not follow them blindly He said..He told us again emphatically,forget all the previous rituals,prayers,dogma - instead he gave us just one simle prayer - Our father - which when we look,we find that atcually this single prayer already covers literally everyting and anyting you could ever possibly need - already acknowldged and requested even before you knew you needed it...He took all the previous wisdom,and REPLACED it with is simple DIRECT COMMUNION...

OK - so if NOT THEREin the temple or the book - then WHERE..?...HOW do we seek Him properly,if not in the religious ordained way..?..The simple truth of the matter is that He said the Father is a DIVINE MIND,and that WE are made in His image - When we wish to start this genuine communion,we are to go ALONE,and shut the door behind us so that NONE may interfere - He said within us,our mind,there is this LIGHT - the very Light of Creation itself - found He said through the narrow gate,accessed within the SECRET SILENCE found deep within...

The key words there - SECRET SILENCE - it is not possible to enter this state of mind,if you are holding to the external sources of knowledge firstly - for simply put,your mnd is "full" of these PRECONCEPTIONS - you have already decided what the Father is going to be,BEFORE you have encountered it for the Self - hence you have always then,another mans version of the truth,but NOT your own authentic Self - hence He said insistanlty,you MUST put aside ALL preconceptions - hate the things of the parents,their ways and traditions - for they are errors,and they PREVENT you from going deep within to the secret silent place where you MUST begin the journey...

Until you have accessed this state of mind within,then it is not possible He said for you to know truth,but instead,you will cling to the surface mind,and as we see,the mortal interpretation is NEVER Divine truth...Hence,out in the world,we will be duped,unless we have this authentic communion FIRST and foremeost..BECOME me He said,have this Presence here ad now,always available - not just when you do a ritual or prayer - not just when you ACT pious - but become GENUINE with your Self first...

See then - this is an internal process - know thy Self and become known,the hidden things ar revealed He said...So,add it all up - He tells us to shun the external world,especialy the things we think of as "knowldge" about the truth of our situation for He said no one before Him had ever even encountered this truth,and no one before Him knows HIS Father..ALL the old ways,are connected to the lesser god of th ebible - and although Christ says openly this lesser god DID create us,Adam and Eve,still this god of our traditions is NOT the true source of creation...

To encounter that true source,He said we MUST forget all those preconceptions entirely - the only thing we need to do,is to find and uncover this Light,ths Presence within our own Self - allow it,beome it he said..Obvously then,if this authentic Divinity is encountered directly,at first within the deep part of our own minds,and if allowed,becoming the whole mind,fully present - and obviosuly,folowing after the external sources,other men,their ways and customs,will prohibit and stifle this inner communion,for it is DEEP within Self - a secret silent place that hard to access - the narrow gate deep witin Self,as opposed to the the wide gate many take,out in the world...Hence He says you MUST attain this communion first - and to do that,means you MUST forget all that malarky,follow always this inner communion,allow what IT reveals to be your only guide....

Come to me He said,for my yoke is Light - and indeed,there is only two rules for achieving this "out in the world" - no rituals,no prayers except Our Father - no priest to dictate our behaviour - two simple instructions only - do not tell lies He said - do not do the thigs you loathe just because others do so and it is accepted..Be true and authentic always to theis inner presence..