Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-08-2014, 08:02 PM
Raphah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger1777
That's a very different Jesus to the one mentioned in the versions of the bible I'm familiar with. The Jesus from the versions of the bible I've read was actually a good person, and would never have created 'hell'. The Jesus I read of was a compassionate man. Perhaps you are referring to a different Jesus?
i didn't say he created hell. i said the end result was the transformation where the new hell of today is filled with bubbling mud pits full of maggots and sinners being tortured by witches.
Old 29-08-2014, 08:04 PM
Raphah

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC-UK
Well,actually,you have been deceived then by this Angel - becasue see Christ said quite emphatically and very clearly,that HIS Father,the "god" He taught us about,is NOT the god of the jews Yahweh as we have it...Christ said this Yahweh is itself an Angel,an not the SOURCE of creation,though He did say in detail,this Angel created mankind directly - yes then Yahwej created us,but no then yahweh is not the Father..
Do you have Bible quotes to back up your claim ?
Old 29-08-2014, 08:14 PM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphah
i didn't say he created hell. i said the end result was the transformation where the new hell of today is filled with bubbling mud pits full of maggots and sinners being tortured by witches.

I envy you for your imagination.
Old 29-08-2014, 08:27 PM
Suspended

Hi Folks..

RAph; Bible quotes..?...Irrelevant,for none of the gospels in the new testamant are even first hand accounts,but rather carefully edited accounts written at least 300 years later....The bible is the LAST place to find Christs true teaching - try instead the first hand accounts - banned by the church - Judas is a good place to start - then switch to the SECRET book of JOHN to get the rest of the details,you will soon make sense of it...

And YES - thats St John - same disciple who wrote the canonised gospel of John (we are told) though we dont know that for sure as THAT book doesnt actually appear in that format as the bible has it,until at least 300 years AFTER all this happened - but still,same man,John,wrote OTHER GOSPELS ALSO !!

One has to ask then HOW IS IT,one book of his is ordained as canon - and yet another,the SECRET book as it is known - is BANNED AS HERASY.....

One minute disciple John is "gods" spokesman" telling TRUTH in his gospel - and yet at the same time his other book is called herasy and now hes speaking for "satan" and tellig LIES...Go figure..Can we say - hypocrasy..?.. or should that be,chicanery

And speaking of John and Yeshua denying the jewish god - check out the bible version of john - you wil see yeshua tell the rabbis that they do NO KNOW HIS FATHER,and that actually they are tricked and decieved by THEIR god whom Christ says is the very "devil,father of lies" that they so despise...Again,go figure...

Best advise thugh for clears understanding,read ALL those banned gospels..If the church banned it,then its DEFINATELY hiding Christs truth in some form or another..They dont want us knowing wha HE kew,else they lose their authority over us - so thn,the bible is the LAST place to find the truth of Christ..Judas and the SECRET John,good places to start
Old 29-08-2014, 08:27 PM
Raphah

Quote:
I envy you for your imagination.
Lol.

Actually, if you had faith in YHWH you would have had dreams of Hades, Sheol, Tartarus, the Lake of Fire and what this world paradise was once like before the Great Flood.

i guess He is telling me where i will end up if i fail Him.

Please don't jump at the (predictable) opportunity of saying that He is using 'fear factor' to get His followers to follow Him because i would much rather follow Him than follow a traitor who stabbed his C/O in the back and then the traitor (Lucifer) wonders why he ends up in the Lake of Fire (Death by Firing Squad).
Old 29-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Raphah

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC-UK
One minute disciple John is "gods" spokesman" telling TRUTH in his gospel - and yet at the same time his other book is called herasy and now hes speaking for "satan" and tellig LIES...Go figure..Can we say - hypocrasy..?.. or should that be,chicanery
Ok

Lets say Satan is the good guy.

Why then is he obeying every word from this 'Book of Lies' ?

Shouldn't he be a true rebel, drinking pina colada's on a beach with demon babes (nephil spirits) on the planet Zarg right now ?

Instead, he is down here, obeying the 'Book of Lies' and getting his boys, ISIS to launch world domination when he could so easily come up with a easy cunning plan for world peace now.
Old 29-08-2014, 08:50 PM
Master
Regarding the thread topic, today we have new assessment of "Reality", borne out in Physics, which aligns with the ancient teachings.

"Within". "Without", these are concepts, today. As is location, size, height, length, distance... relative to observance.
Time, Space...

What is within, or what is without?

"Reality is merely an illusion. albeit, a very persistant one." - Einstein.

"The mind is everything. What you think you become." - ~ The Buddha ~

"As a man thinketh, so he is"- Proverbs (The Bible)

"What is Real?" - The Matrix, 1999

The whole notion and perception of "Reality" needs to be reconsidered. Which few are able to attempt to consider.

"The atoms within our bodies were forged on the anvil of nucleo-synthesis within an exploding star aeons before the birth of the solar system." - Prof. of Physics, Michio Kaku

(If physicists are calling solid matter "frozen light", then what does that make you?)

Regarding, "Time"...

"Where Love is Time is Not"
"Time is too slow for those who wait, Too swift for those who fear, Too long for those who grieve, Too short for those who rejoice,-but for those who Love... Time is not" - Henry Van Dyke

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 29-08-2014, 08:54 PM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphah
Lol.

Actually, if you had faith in YHWH you would have had dreams of Hades, Sheol, Tartarus, the Lake of Fire and what this world paradise was once like before the Great Flood.

Yeah yeah, I was taught all that at cult school before the school got rapidly closed down and I had to be sent to a more normal school instead.

I place my faith in what I see and what I feel. Look up at the night sky and see the sheer awesomeness of nature. See it again when you look at what is right here on earth, and feel the energy, the intelligence, of all of this all around and within. See how the people, on some level, already love each other and recognise that they are one. Why else did we evolve to form communities? Sure some people do wrong because they are misguided, some might even be evil, but as a whole, we treasure nature and each other and regardless of whether or not we name it or create an abstract handle for it, even if we deny it and call it pure science, we all see it and feel it in our own way, and we all treasure it and appreciate its awesomeness and recognise it as the way.

I suspect Jesus felt all that too. Perhaps that's what he wanted to try to explain to people. Some people could not and can not see things in the way he saw it, and some people will have felt threatened by it if the finer detail conflicted with their own ideas. Some people might have tried to pass on his message but misinterpreted it innocently or on purpose in order to manipulate people.

Perhaps some people are more inclined to believe the political version (the church version) of things, and so accept the divide and conquer strategy meant to oppress. Jesus would forgive those people I believe, for he was wise enough, was he not, to ask that people be forgive for they know not what they do.

Quote:
i guess He is telling me where i will end up if i fail him.

Not if you fill 'him'. Perhaps if you fail yourself. If you sincerely believe in your idea of hell, then that's where you're going, because our reality is within.

Quote:
Please don't jump at the (predictable) opportunity of saying that He is using 'fear factor' to get His followers to follow Him because i would much rather follow Him than follow a traitor who stabbed his C/O in the back and then the traitor (Lucifer) wonders why he ends up in the Lake of Fire (Death by Firing Squad).

I presume that by 'He' you are referring to your idea of god. That being the case, 'He' doesn't use fear and intimidation on anyone. 'He' never wrote any books. A bunch of politicians wrote the books. Some of those politicians, later known as the church, are the ones that would use fear and intimidation to control people. History proves this point time and time again to the extent that it is completely impossible for an intelligent person to deny. There is nothing in the bible, even reading between the lines to decipher the essence of Jesus, or in the actual literal words, that says for example that it is ok to tie a woman to a stake and then light a raging fire at the base of that stake. Or to bring it forward to the 20th century (and possibly even the 21st in some parts), I'm not aware of anything that says it is ok to force a young mother to give up her baby because the baby was born out of wedlock (yes, this happens). There is certainly nothing in the bible that authorises the institutional abuses we keep hearing on the news that the church has been found guilty of. So no, I am not going to say that 'He' uses fear against people, I am going to say that the politicians (the church) that manipulate the message to suit themselves will use fear and intimidation to keep people under control.
Old 29-08-2014, 09:11 PM
Raphah

Quote:
Not if you fail 'him'. Perhaps if you fail yourself. If you sincerely believe in your idea of hell, then that's where you're going, because our reality is within.
i believe in it and i know what to do to not end up back 'down there'.

What i do know is that there is an amazing event approaching that is going to blow this world away. Its going to be a new game changer in a spiritual sense.

As for the witches being burnt, i am sure the murderers are now learning 'those who live by the sword, die by the sword', or 'a person gets what they give'.
Old 29-08-2014, 09:13 PM
Suspended

Hi Folks..

RAph; Contained withn those banned books,you will see that actuallythe one named Lucifer,merely wanted to know the TRUTH of his existance,and it was the god yahweh that is the villain of th epiece - according to Chrst..

He explained firs who and wha the Father is,then starts to lay out the order of creation the how and why it hapened..He said tha there is a FEMALE counterpart to the Christ,known as Sofia - the embodiment of Divine Wisdom,,She is a deity in her own rights of course,as is the Christ,the MALE counterpart...Noramlly,creation happens as a UNION of the tw aspects,but Yeshua said that this goddess,Sofia decides to attempt to create on her own (actually He said her divine thought was ustoppable,an accidental creation occurrs)..

becuase of this error,the Angel who is known as Yahweh,named as such BY CHRIST,is created - He said it is a MISTAKEN CREATION,and out of shame,the goddess Sofia HIDES IT away from the Fathers realm - COMLETLY SEPERATE !!

So Yahweh awakens to his own self,fully alone,Divine Being,believes it self to be the SOURCE of creation,as theres nothing there to tell him otherwise..He makes Angels,realms,and is supreme deity over them...BUT,up in the true Divine abode,Christ and Sofia TOGETHER,create the PEREFCT HUMAN - named by Christ as ADAMUS..When this happens,it is such a magnificent event that it is stated that all the creation is aware of the birth of Adamus - and that INCLUDED,this lower realm of Yahweh and his Angels..

See then,the PEREFECT creatin happens,and the Angel Lucifer says to Yahweh - Hey,boss,whats THAT above us..?..But yahweh until this point is the supreme god and he dont want any other claiming that postion so he says - its nothng special,I FORBID you all to investigate,look IM god,jealous god,you will have none before me"...Then he says - look big deal,WE can do that also,let US MAKE MAN - and so finally Adam and Eve,mankind enter the picture,a mere mockery of the Divine perfection..

WE get told the garden of eden story,but in truth,the Angel Lucifer just wish to know the TRUE Divine,as they all realised that NO WAY was yahweh actually the source of creation - they WITNESSED A GREATER DIVINITY,but when they wish to experience that,it is FORBIDDEN to them by this jealous,petty,lesser god..Hence Lucifer we are told,tells mankind the truth f our situation,and a "rebellion" occurrs...

Now actually - NONE of this seems very important to Christ,except He explains the details,He doesnt place blame on any character,just states that it happens this way and emphasises yahwehs lesser Divinity when compared to the Father..Indeed,Christ said there are some 360 distinct level sf creation,complete with like number of Angelic demigods,ech with their own worlds,domains - pwers principailities and thrones - realms and archons - the many room s of my Fathers mansion - and THIS one here,yahwehs creation is but one amongst many..

Chirst came then NOT from the god of THIS realm,but direct from the Father source of ALL creation..He tells us this god yahweh is a mistaken creation,that is himself "cast out of heaven" by the goddess Sofia,hidden to hide her shame..Lucifer just wanted to know the truth o fit,but yahweh in his jealous nature,forbids it,claims divine authoirty,that was never his by rites..