Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 05-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Master
Will doing a banishing make you sick ?

I did a banishing today to rid my home of several nonhuman nasties that have been in my home. While I was taking a shower before the banishing I saw an ugly large wolf with glowing red eyes, baring its teeth at me, I totally ignored it and did not leave until I turned some Christmas music on. Then I did my banishing and at first I felt total calm and peace then I started to feel dreade in my throat and I started to feel sick, now I have a sick headache on the left side of my head. I asked my angels and guieds to help in the banishing and I closed the banishing with putting a bubble around my home. Actually the headache is getting worse. I don't get a lot of headaches mostly when dealing with paranormal.
Old 07-12-2010, 06:58 PM
Animus27

I cannot say anything for certain, but it MIGHT simply be a coincidence, or it could be whatever negative energy leaving, but unwilling to go, so it's clinging to you. Just do another banishing and ask whatever higher superpowerthingamajig you want to help rid you of the entity. :)
Old 07-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Master
Thank you Animus - it could have been a coincidence ya never know. I also didn't shield enough before I did the banishing. I am going to do a 2nd banishing again very soon. And will put up better shields.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:17 AM
LightBearer

Yes they can,

i can tell by the wording you used there was a fear element to this situation (hence your referance to nasties and banishing)

Whenever you approach spiritual work of this nature it has to be with a genuine emotion of love and compassion

fear or other lower energy emotions do not have the power to "banish" they merely create antagonism as you become a threat to that entity and they will defend themselves.

I have attempted to "banish" something before i was ready or truly understood what i was doing. i became extremely ill as a result. I then had to bring my master to correct the damage i had done.

It was only after observing my master conduct his work of compassion and love, did i realise just how wrong and misinformed i had been.

the demon or nasty that i had attempted to "banish" was merely a woman trapped and very scared who needed a powerfull loving figure to show her how to pass across. she had no true intention to hurt me, but by simply aggresively trying to banish this poor lady she felt threatened and defended herself.

dont banish anything. Ask them to leave, if you come from a place of purity your vibration will be high enough to command. but the best advice i can possibly give is to work hard and truly develop before you attempt to do anything like this again. It took me two years of 24/7 energetic development before i was equipped to do this sort of work, with strength, love and compassion.

it really should not be entered into lightly there are too many variables and consequences.

and there is certainly no such thing as a banishing, this is wrong on so many levels.
Old 08-12-2010, 02:48 AM
Master
Thank you LightBearer. What you said makes a lot of sense, I didn't actually do the banishing alone, a very skilled friend helped remove the nasties in my home, I did a ritual of a banishing to reinforce it - it was gone but seemed to be lurking outside waiting to return. I did have a few human spirits in my home that did move on, my friend also helped me there as well. I do agree that doing a banishing can anger and possibly scare a spirit, not what I want to do at all. What was left was not human and not nice. It was causing terrible things to happen. Things that had no explanation. Terrible things. I do believe its dark energy was left behind and I absorbed it. So I suppose what I did was more of a cleansing after the dark energy was removed. I am not afraid of what ever was here. For my son yes. It was targeting him, being highly sensitive and an Aspie he unintentially calls them in with his negativity and his lonliness. They have been since he was about 5.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:15 PM
LightBearer

that makes absolute sense,

kids particularly those that fall into your sons bracket can be very vulnerable.

i can quite believe that remenants of the negative energy could remain, frequently i have had to burn through these tracks and imprints post clearing.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Master
Last night I was feeling something around me, it didn't feel negative nor positive. It unnerved me a bit, like I said more for my son than myself. Poor kiddo pulls them in unintentionally being a senstive and him being very moody at times brings their negativity in. I posted some things that happened last night on my Your Space page. Lately whatever is or was here had showed themselves to me and I saw it last night. It didn't scare me it wasw just weird what I saw last night near me is all. Wasn't expecting it. Tho it looked menacing I am not sure it was.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:16 AM
Firecracker

I just wanted to say I wish you the best with this, it can't be easy to have to deal with x
Old 09-12-2010, 09:24 AM
Sangress

You might have used more energy than you had to complete the banishing,

After you sleep a few nights the after effect will probably settle down.

But go to the doctors if it gets worse or keeps happening before you decide on anything spiritual.

You can never be to careful with these things.

(I hope the non-human spirit is safe and somewhere it/he/she is comfortable. Banishing's are traumatic once a non-human gets attached to a family. I would imagine the one you housed had been lurking around maybe before you even came into the house. I hope it is not too angry at you for forcing it to leave.)

It is possible that the spirits bond with the house itself was stronger than your will and your friend and both of your guides.....if so then I think maybe it would be more comfortable if you let it know that it can stay....as long as it follows some rules because you live in the house too.
Old 09-12-2010, 02:02 PM
Master
Sangress, I don't understand why you would want the non-human entity to be comfortable. I am not going to say it was demonic, I have no proof other than its eyes were glowing red and the 2nd one had sharp teeth. These things, what ever they are, caused A LOT of harm. I do not wish to go into all the things that happened here since we moved in. They are terrible things and noone deserves these things to happen. Noone. Me and my family are far from perfect. And yes this thing was here long before we moved in, and that does not justify what it has done to my son or to me and my husband. If we could we would move. Part of our money was "stolen" by something that was in here, now we are very short on money. The money was in a fireproof safe in a locked cabinet, the keys for both were not in the house. Only my husband knew where the keys were. Now not only are we out the money but could very well be homeless January 15th. So I am not worried if this thing is comfortable. What is traumatic is what it did to us. I can not pity a demonic entity.