Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-02-2011, 09:37 PM
Knower
please help me ,,why is this happening to me ,,am so scared

HI ..... .ITS A LONG ONE PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME
,,,,,IVE BEEN WITH MY DEVELOPING GROUP FOR A BOUT 1 YEAR AND TRAINER HEALER FOR 6 MONTHS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST OV WHICH IM ALSO VERY ACTIVE ,,,,. SINCE LAST THURSDAY NITE IVE SO EXHAUSTED AS MOST NITES SINCE THEN WHILST IVE BEEN IN BED SOMETHING HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME ,,IL TRY TO BRIEFLY EXPLAIN ,,,SOMEONE/THING SAT ON MY BED THAT WAS JUST THAT BIG HEAVIER THAN USUAL ,,IT ACTUALLY WOKE ME UP ,,THEN ALL AT ONCE IT FELT LIKE I WAS BEING SMOTHERED (IV HAD THAT FEELING B4 MANY YEARS AGO ) BUT THIS WAS DIFFERENT ,,I INSTANTLY SAID IN MY MIND :LEAVE ME ALONE GO AWAY : AND IT INSTANTLY BACKED OFF FROM MY FACE ,,,NOW I REALLY KNOW I THINK WHEN PEOPLE SAY U CAN FEEL A SPIRIT PRESENCE ,,,MY WHOLE MIND AND BODY FELT KIND OF FRIZZY,FUZZY I CANT EXPLAIN IT . THE PRESENCE /FEELING FELT VERY CLOSE TO ME MOST OV THE NITE ,,I DIDNT SLEEP ,,,SINCE THEN ITS HAPPENED 6 TIMES NOT THE SMOTHERING BUT ,MOVEMENT ON MY BED ETC ,,WELL LAST NITE WHEN EVENTUALLY FELL ASLEEP I JUMPED OUT OV MY SKIN AS AT THE BOTTOM OV THE BED UNDER MY QUILT I FELT A VERY STRONG BLAST OF COLD AIR ON MY FOOT ,I WAS SO SCARED ,,IM SO TIRED AND SLEEPY AND JUST NOT SLEEPING AND HAVING MY LAMP ON ALL NITE ,,,BYE THE WAY A PAL OV MINE SLEPT ON A SINGLE MATTRESS IN MY ROOM LAST SUNDAY NITE AND SAID SHE FELT SOMETHING LITE ON THE BED WITH HER ....... I KNOW WE HAVE BEEN TOLD TO EXPECT STRANGE THINGS TO HAPPEN WHILST WE ARE DEVELOPING TO BE MEDIUMS BUT I NEED TO KNOW WOTS HAPPENING ,,AND IS IT BAD ,,WILL IT HURT ME ETC IV SPOKEN TO MY CHURCH TEACHER AND WOULD LKE TO KNOW IF ANY ONE HAS ANY IDEAS ,,,, I ASK IN THE DAY WHO IT ETC BUT WHILST ITS HAPPENING I CANT ,,,I LIVE ALONE AND IM 53 JUST THOUGHT THAT MAY BE OV INTEREST TO U,,, ALSO I LIVE IN A VERY MODERN OPEN PLAN MEZZAMINE BEDROOM APARTMENT SO I CAN HEAR LITTLE NOISES FROM DOWNSTAIRS WHICH ALSO BOTHERS ME AT NITE ,,I THINK ITS A BIT MORE THAN ,,,;THE HOUSE SETTLING DOWN AT NITE SO TO SPEAK ,,,, PLEASE HELP ITS 9.40PM IN THE UK AND I DONT WANT TO GO TO BED TONITE ,,, THANX FOR TAKING TIME TIME TO READ THIS LOVE LITE AND RAINBOWS ,,,,
Old 24-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Master
I have not the time to read everything, but would will say, look within the group or groups you are, for someone with the ability. One does not have to be dead to do what happened to you.
Old 24-02-2011, 10:15 PM
Mind's Eye

Unfortunately, these kinds of things happen often to folks who dabble in the spiritualist realm. I can tell you how to do an energetic exorcism if you like? It's quite simple. But I would also say that maybe you should not hang around with the spiritualist group... some people are okay when they venture into these things... others always have crazy things happening to them.
Old 25-02-2011, 08:35 AM
Deactivated Account
It sounds like you're experiencing spirit energy but from what you;ve written I can't see that it's necessarily a bad spirit. Feelings of cold and pressure around yourself are very normal happenings during any spirit presence. Maybe it just wants to make contact. Use spiritual protection by visualising a white light around your body before you go to sleep, and again if you feel anything during the night, and affirm that you are protected by Divine light and will only contact loving spirits. You have the power to do this. Just as on Earth we can choose who we make contact with, so we can in other realms. If it frightens you tell it firmly that you do not wish to be frightened and ask it to leave you. Take the power back. I would not recommend you resort to tactics like exorcism without trying this first because that can might send you deeper into the fear response. Good luck.
Old 25-02-2011, 11:05 AM
Knower
Thumbs up

HI STARBUCK MY FRIEND AND DEVELOPMENT PARTNER IS NOW ON HER WAY TO MY HOME TO SMUDGE ETC ,,,,I L LET U KNOW WOT SHE DID SHORTLY ,,,I HAD TO RING HER LAST NITE AS I WAS AFRAID AGAIN SHE HELPED ME TO RELAX AND PROTECT MYSELF ETC ...........
Old 25-02-2011, 11:14 AM
Sangress

Why not just talk to it/them and ask politely what they want?

Maybe let whoever it is know how you feel about it and ask that it be a little less invasive.

That's what I do whenever someone bothers me and wakes me up in the night.
Old 25-02-2011, 01:30 PM
Ladofthelight

There are many schools of thought as to what it "might" be, but whatever you decide it to be is going to have the ultimate say...

Since you are working to become a healer, you are ramping up your energies, and thus, becoming more attractive to spirit to interact with you.

Understand that there is a lot being thrown around these days, the "Earth changes" and unrest all over the world are a good example of it materializing in the 3D realm.

If it makes you feel uncomfortable, you might have taken on one of the entities that someone dropped during a healing session. Or one that has been floating around, looking for a host. OR, you have some "negative" thought patterns that are attracting these things.

I may go so far as to say it may be an "Incubus". Not trying to scare you in the least, just letting you know that these things do exist and they do go after people.

Please note that I am talking about the "negative" aspect because you said it scared you. It is very possible it could be something else, but you have to open up to seeing that.

A decent book to read might be "Practical Psychic Self-Defense" by Robert Bruce. It will give your conscious mind some things that you can work with.

Learning protections and being able to block energy is important.

There are lots of techniques, but it is all relative to how you feel as a result.

It is an eye opening experience when this stuff starts to happen. You have opened the door, best to learn how to deal with what walks through it.

Much love to you. You'll be just fine :-)

Lad
Old 25-02-2011, 10:40 PM
Enya

Jazz, I am sure your church teacher has informed you that YOU have complete control over which spirits visit and which do not. You are allowing your fears to magnify this experience into something it is not.

I would suggest that this is a spirit trying to make contact. The feeling over your face, while unpleasant, is not intended to harm. They backed off as soon as you told them to, so before you go to bed, state your wish that you are left alone to rest and that if they wish to contact you, to come back during the daytime.

You may also wish to imagine a dome of protective light over your bed at night, at least until you relax more.

xxx
Old 08-03-2011, 11:27 AM
Knower
Color

HI FOLKS

BEEN TOO BUSY TO REPLY SOONER BUT THANX FOR ALL UR REPLIES ,,,, MY PAL DID COME AND PLACED SALT AND CRYSTALS AND TOLD ME THE IMPORTANCE OF GROUNDING AND PROTECTING ETC SO FELT ALOT BETTER AFTER SHE HAD GONE ,,I WAS SO GRATEFUL SHE ALSO FELT MY GIUDE PRESENCE WAS WITH ME ,,,, I STILL FELT THE WEIGHT ON MY BED FOR A DAYS AFTER BUT NOT THE SMOTHERING STUFF OR THE VERY STRONG FEELING I HAD OF SPIRIT ,,,, HAD 3 GOOD NITES SLEEP ALL IN A ROW THO I STILL SLEEP WITH THE LAMP ON LOL,,,,, I REALLY THINK ITS THE GROUNDING AND PROTECTING MY SELF HAS REALLY ,REALLY HELPED HONESTLY ,,,, AS I MAY HAVE SAID SINCE XMAS I HAVE NOT BEEN PROTECTING MYSELF AS MUCH ,,,SO CATHRINE TAUGHT ME ABOUT THE ROOTS IN OUR FEET, GROWING WITH STRONG ROOTS AND PLANTING FIRMLY IN THE GROUND ETC AND ALSO WHILST IM IN THE WHITE LITE /BUBBLE PROTECT MY SELF WITH MIRROS FACING OUTWARDS ,,I HAVE EXCELLENT TEACHERS BUT NOT BEEN TAUGHT THAT 1 ,,OR DID I JUST FORGET ,,,ANYWAYS I MAIN POINT IS AND I CANT EMPHSICE IT ENOUGH IS GROUNDING AND PROTECTION ,,, A NEW AWARNES CLASS STARTED AT MY CHURCH AND I SAT STRESS THE POINT TO ALL THE NEWBIES ,,,GOUND ,GROUND GROUND ,,,,,, STARBUCK ,,,JUST READ UR NEW THREAD MATE ,,WOW ,,,,WHEN U RERPLIED TO TO THIS TR
HREAD BET U NEVER THOUGHT U WOULD BE TELLING US ABOUT UR EXPERIANCE ,,,AND GOOD LOOK TO U 2 ,,, HOPE U GET SOME VALUABLE REPLIES ...LOVE LITE AND RAINBOWS TO ALL WHO TOOK TIME TO REPLY AND TO THOSE THAT DIDNT LOL JAZZ
Old 08-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Administrator
Hey Jazz,

you could ask ARC ANGEL MICHAEL, to cover you in his cloak of protection and to cut the cords of negativity,the angels are they but you have to ask for their help, otherwise they will not interfere in your life,
it seems to me that your church group is telling you about spirit but not teaching you properly about grounding closing down etc,
you need to ask spirit who they are and what they want, do you know who your guide is? he can help you too.

Namaste