Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Toolite

Many individuals live and believe they can make the realms what they want. You in flesh can never be above the Spirit. Nor change or manipulate the spiritual rules set before your creation.
Glory To God
Old 17-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
You in flesh can never be above the Spirit.

And neither can spirit be above the flesh. Yin Yang teaches us that they are equal and need each other to be in balance. How much value has a computer (flesh) if it has no software (spirit). But I do not like you insinuating anything. I always find it fun all the things people write I say, though I have never said any of them. Those who actually take their time to read what I write will know that I say everything is equal. I have heard about rules, but is the saying not: rules are there to be broken
Old 17-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Toolite

You know what happens when you go to left. And break rules. Those teachers are held accountable for those souls.
Glory To God
Old 17-10-2012, 04:36 PM
Toolite

Flesh will never see heaven. Therefor flesh is limited to a dimension as those who think themselves above Spirit.
Glory To God
Old 18-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Flesh will never see heaven. Therefor flesh is limited to a dimension as those who think themselves above Spirit.

One might think that you either do not read my words or do not understand them. Neither can the spirit walk this world without flesh. Neither flesh or spirit is above each other unless one makes them. Some need heaven/spirit to be better and find comfort in that and that is fine. Others try to bring back a world where there is more balance between this world and the Otherworld (some call this the world of fairies). You could say more balance between spirit and the physical to create a lighter world to exist within. It is said there exist to kinds of flesh the one we know from the physical world and one that is more subtle like the one of fairies. I refer to the latter as a light body. It is mortal yet not mortal in the same sense that the bodies of Earth is. Some of us does not go to this heaven between lives, I go to the Otherworld where I have a light body to which I can shift my consciouss. I have a describtion in another thread where I describes the place I went after my last human life as Valhalla, though after more memories have been revealed to me I now understand that I arrived in the Great hall of Baldr in Breidablik after a ride through a wormhole.

Beauty lies within the eye of the beholder.

Understand this and one will understand very many things about this world and the Otherworld. There is quite a lot of folklore recorded through time that tells of a spirit world that is intertwined with this world and tells of it beaing anything but full of regid rules. It tells of a world full of diversity, I especially love this story: Thomas the Rhymer sees the Elf Queen passing through the woods one day when he was sitting playing his harp under a tree and he thought she was just really gorgeous and he said "oh are you the queen of heaven", he thought she was the blessed mother riding through the woods and she says "no no I am the queen of elfland, far more fun". Of course you can always discard thousands of years of folklore just because it does not fit into your world or what your spirit tells you.

We all have our own path to walk and each and everyone is different from the other, therefore what is needed to find balance within each and everyone is different. Some thrive very well in a rigid world full of rules and legislations and that is fine. In such things they find comfort. Some of us do not. Trying to force such a world on us is a pathway to struggle that will only lead to a world of despair and agony which can be a pathway to much more unbalanced places. On the other hand give us the freedom we strive for and you will see us blossom creating a path in our wake of beauty, joy and compassion. I have had many lives and the thing I understand is that there is a balance to everything and that balance is different in everyone of us.
Old 18-10-2012, 12:17 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
You know what happens when you go to left. And break rules. Those teachers are held accountable for those souls.

My guide can me quite too much at times and then I acknowledge so can I. First I hear this here morbid laughter from Athena and then she asks you what she has to fear if I "disbehave" and break one of your rules.
Old 18-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Toolite

Ok . I understand now the world ur working to create..you need to stay balanced. Do you have an elf or fairy as a guide?
Glory To God

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:19 AM.
Old 18-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Do you have an elf or fairy as a guide?

Does not all of us both has a need to stay balanced yet also progress which takes us through circles of being balanced yet unbalanced. Or is that only me? For my guide: she has had many different lives and has been known by many different names. At the moment I welcome her into my life in her form as the Olympian Athena which can be described as being some kind of an elf (or dragonkin). Though some describe her as being a Goddess. At the bottom she and I both belong to the Elemental Kingdom of Earth (the Otherworld).
Old 19-10-2012, 12:28 AM
Toolite

Oh ok now it makes sense. The underworld the place of rest. Ive heard others mention this. The will is set so who am I that can suggest to review this or that. How did you come to the belief system of the underworld?
Glory To God
Old 19-10-2012, 09:11 AM
Quagmire

You read, you remember, you see, you experience. Memories of past times comes flowing presenting themselves within you, intertwined everything is. Things that once were is not anymore, everything changes one way or another. What once were one world intertwined is now two worlds almost seperated. But the Otherworld is far more than just a place of rest; a place of rejuvenation would be a better way to describe it.