Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-12-2016, 07:13 PM
Newbie ;)

authentic self/force/guide answering questions

Hello!

Anyone had any experience talking to some inner force while meditating, and getting responses from body movement ? like head up/down for yes, left/right no, swing for maybe, and even a distinct movement for a laugh?

I'm having this every since I've got some sort of kundalini awakening/activation, it's always there, even when I'm not actually meditating, I'm able ask/have some conversation...

any thoughts on this? :)

peace!
Old 10-12-2016, 03:19 AM
Master
yes....I have heard of that, and I probably do similar things..

I communicate with my guides or whatever term you use, and I know them well...You don't want too much conversation, or words in your head as a rule. That is less trustworthy then what you describe...

I would trust a gesture more then words. When you start getting that, it is important to learn discernment. Don't believe everything you hear but you can trust your intuition..

Since you have body movement, you might try drawing, and working with pen and paper.
Old 10-12-2016, 07:37 AM
Master
i concur with Rozie's ideas.
Old 11-12-2016, 11:01 PM
Newbie ;)

OK, so now I'm really scared.. can't stop shaking for a while now... Last session I grabbed a notebook and a pen, started meditating, and sudden we got connection (like it's always there, but when I meditate it gets stronger)

Then my hand started to write by its own... With my eyes closed.. and I was like "whaaaaaT???", I opened my eyes, and started to write down the message, a legible calligraphy THAT IS NOT MINE!

I'm really scared guys, how can I trust it? When I ask if I can't trust it says yes, it even tells me to calm down sometimes, it said to me to go to bed because I'm really tired for now... Kept writing "bed" "bed" "tired"

What is this? Only saw this in the TV never thought it would happen to me..

I'm trying to keep my sanity here, worried about my hand start moving by its own now or something like that... I need advice, really, help, I have no experience in these things...
Old 12-12-2016, 12:07 AM
Master

It's automatic writing and some people like Ruth Montgomery can do it.

So go to bed as you need to right now. Your guides can work with you in your sleep and will help you work through this tonight.

I am so happy for you. Really! It's a gift.
Old 12-12-2016, 12:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph
Hello!

Anyone had any experience talking to some inner force while meditating, and getting responses from body movement ? like head up/down for yes, left/right no, swing for maybe, and even a distinct movement for a laugh?

I'm having this every since I've got some sort of kundalini awakening/activation, it's always there, even when I'm not actually meditating, I'm able ask/have some conversation...

any thoughts on this? :)

peace!

I heard recently that our inner voice is very quiet and it takes skill and learning before we are able to quiet our mind and listen to our inner voice. It sounds like you are experiencing a temporary period of mind silence.

When this happened to me it took my brain a few months before I could process stress appropriately. During the time I felt immune to pain from the world, I felt enlightened. Then one night I woke up in immense pain and it turns out I had developed stress gastritis (its painful!), my ability to process stress came back online all at once and all the stress I had put myself through during my 40 day journey came back all at once.

-------

speaking from personal experience, when I had that happen the inner voice gradually became quieter. take this opportunity to do everything you want to do in your life, think about what you want to do for a career, think about who you want to be with. etc. It's a state of clear mind, well its pretty clear, but it does fade so make good use of it while it lasts.

---------

in all fairness you probably dont want it to last by the way, strange things begin to happen when the Kundalini energy is awakened without appropriate discipline.

The most common thing is ecstacy, an immense feeling of bliss and joy. Another thing is homeless and the renunciation of material possessions, which sounds cool and sage like, but if you want to exist in a materialistic society then it's not exactly conducive to have a kundalini awakening. It took me many years to gain even a remote amount of control over my energy, and I lost a lot of my possessions, I alienated friends, I was brash and brutally honest with my family (which I've learned is not the best way to go about things, it has its benefits but it has its costs too)
Old 12-12-2016, 11:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
It's automatic writing and some people like Ruth Montgomery can do it.

So go to bed as you need to right now. Your guides can work with you in your sleep and will help you work through this tonight.

I am so happy for you. Really! It's a gift.

Thank you @linen53, I'm trying survive this stress, my body is feeling VERY tired right, even after sleeping .. btw, I was so worried that I could barely sleep

I'll give it some time to recover before trying it again, as a collateral of yesterday, today at the street I could actually feel people's "energy" (i guess?) some deep heavy/light weight on my stomach every time our paths crossed... that's new to me

@shivatar oh yeah, I can feel the stress, and oh my god, it's heavy... not sure how to handle it for now, trying to keep busy and not overthink it, my life has changed a LOT lately, and it's still on it's way

About being homeless and less materialistic, I've had that on my mind for a while now, I'm just waiting the best opportunity to do so, even if we have this call inside us, we still live in a capitalist & materialistic world, that requires at least a bit of planning so we won't drown ourselves out there

Thanks you so much for taking your time to read and help me! Peace! Have a wonderful day!
Old 12-12-2016, 10:36 PM
Master

Oh joseph, kudos to you!

I think you have it right. Give it time. It will take you time to grow into your new gifts. It's only the beginning and you have a bright future ahead of you.
Old 12-12-2016, 10:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Oh joseph, kudos to you!

I think you have it right. Give it time. It will take you time to grow into your new gifts. It's only the beginning and you have a bright future ahead of you.

Thanks linen53, but I believe that is something wrong, I'm freaked out.... it's kinda of taking control of my hand! I'm desperate, I feel the urge to write down things now, can't control it anymore!!!!!!!!

It says that it's me, writes down my name... how is that even possible? I'm begining to think that is a demonic possession or I'm developing some kind of schizophrenia ... I'm really worried now, I might go to a doctor tomorrow... the a RSI or something, I need help, seriously... desperate here

I've been trying to forget the urge to write down, but my hand is kinda of numb, trembling to write.. I didn't lost control of it, but I can feeeel it... jesus
Old 12-12-2016, 11:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Just do it. Let it write whatever it wants to write, then read it.

It is the 'ego'-thought which wants you to persuade you not to do it.

The urge to write it down is really important, because this state may not last forever. Do it now to develop a trust with it.

Edit: Is the reason for your fear that you have watched movies which suggest you, that this is a demonic possession ?
don't you recognize, that such movies would not be scary if they told you the truth ?