Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 26-03-2014, 01:10 AM
Master
Yes, I do.

The concept, Ecth. is so well entrenched now in human psychi and understanding, that is has been excellently illustrated in popular media now, and by the Wachowski's.
Back in 1999.
Which same aligns with the "Holographic Universe", as proposed by Physicst Brian Greene,
"The Mathematical Universe" involving Max Tegmark. And others of course.

Also in '99, "The Thirteenth Floor" realeased in the media, and "Existenze".
As well... physicist Julian Barbour's work came out,
"The End of Time".

Also understood is how Space is involved with Time. Yes?

Video, involving Professor of Physics, Michio Kaku...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jremlZvNDuk
Concerning, "The Mathematical Universe".

Who, himself also states:
"The universe is a symphony of strings, and the mind of God that Einstein eloquently wrote about for thirty years would be cosmic music resonating through eleven-dimensional hyper space."

Who, in his book, "Hyperspace" discusses the validity of the Wachowski's illustration, also.

My profile quote below is illustrative, as well, from Einstein.
Who stated, as is documented...
"Time and Space are modes in which we think, and not conditions in which we live."

Atheists however continue to hate, deny, and eschew this.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/eschew

So, involving the thread topic, again both Evolution and Creation are evident. Any Creation or, "Program", has a Creator or "Programmer", of it.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 26-03-2014, 11:19 AM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus

Atheists however continue to hate, deny, and eschew this.
Yet more generalisations Morph.
A good proportion of the physicists who help us to understand the nature of the universe are atheists.
Stephen Hawking springs to mind.
Old 29-03-2014, 09:47 AM
Master
In fact, regarding the state of things, Phyisicsts who want to have a career keep their faith in low profile.

Yes, Stephen Hawking is very good at the math equations. However, he himself admits to errors.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 08-04-2014, 07:59 PM
Experiencer
Perhaps one is the intrinsic value of the other. Without creation, there would be no cause for evolution. Without evolution, there would be no purpose in creation.

To what extremes this occurs is still a mystery and too me. The more we learn about life, the more complex and puzzling the question becomes. I do not think this science is anywhere near settled.

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 09-04-2014, 02:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamerkid_24
Some say god created the everything,some say evolution I say both. What do you think

sincerely and honestly?

i don't know
Old 09-04-2014, 06:22 AM
Rick1

I'm not sure what you by "the everything" but, I'm a believer of life as we know it is from evolution and not creationism.
Old 09-04-2014, 12:03 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 4 Kinds of Evolution

1) Simple( part ) > Complex( whole )

2) Complex( whole ) > Simple( part )
-----------------------
1) Evolution as resultant of primary set of intentions to direct our evolution that specific way/driection,

2) Evolution as 2ndary resultant i.e. a 90 degree, precessionay side affect of our primary intented evolution directions.

Universe = God{ ess } = Great Mama = Great Spirit = Cosmos etc....

We live in an eternally existent and finite, occupied space Universe, that is embraced by macro-micro infinite, non-occupied space. imho

r6
Old 09-04-2014, 04:28 PM
somnium

Perhaps I see things differently then everyone here. I see that reality exists as intent and will. We intend awareness into perception.
Old 10-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 I Think About Something Via a Something( r6 )

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
Perhaps I see things differently then everyone here. I see that reality exists as intent and will. We intend awareness into perception.

Awareness of physical / energy precedes metaphysical conceptualization thereof i.e. I think about a physical / erngy something experience, via a physical / energy something, called a nervous system if not more specifically a brain.

Experience precedes the metaphysical concepts about--- derived from --the experience. imho

No physical / energy existence means there can be no metaphysical conceptulization. imho
Old 10-04-2014, 01:54 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Awareness of physical / energy precedes metaphysical conceptualization thereof i.e. I think about a physical / erngy something experience, via a physical / energy something, called a nervous system if not more specifically a brain.

Experience precedes the metaphysical concepts about--- derived from --the experience. imho

No physical / energy existence means there can be no metaphysical conceptulization. imho
That is merely the awareness you are intending into form. If you can become aware of the unformed potential of reality, before it is cast into form, you can better see how even our bodies and our brains are formed with intent and will. You can perceive it either way, because the potential exists in every way, but be sure that you accept the results of that awareness before you accept it. Reality itself is made of infinite potential.