Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-10-2018, 06:30 AM
Seeker

Unhappy reptilian father

Does anyone have issues with a family member being under and manipulated by a reptilian force, or some other dark force if you dont view it as reptilian?

Contact has been severed but I want to help him if I can.

It's scary and sad, i guess Im looking for others' experiences and how the dealt.
Old 29-10-2018, 09:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Hard one. You can't really help someone who is so far gone under a dark force (whether reptilian or otherwise). Best is to just cut ties and pray for them from afar that they will find freedom. If you start entangling yourself in the situation you become a target. Especially with family members as we are already more vulnerable.
Old 29-10-2018, 01:29 PM
Master
I'm going to ask you a serious question to reflect upon: How would you feel if family members accused you of such things, and sought outside help to deal with "your problem"? Claiming someone is under the influence of reptilians or dark forces... no, that's not how one approaches dealing with people they are having issues with. It's not an honest or authentic way to interacting with others and resolving problems. What that is, is you projecting your unfounded spiritual-religious beliefs on another person. That's as inappropriate and extreme as a fundamentalist Christian claiming you and I are Satan followers because we don't recognize Jesus as our God and Savior.

If this person has substance abuse issues, or if they physically/emotionally abuse others, then that's something real and tangible, and people can help you deal with that. If this person has gambling problems, or is someone lies and cheats, then sure, there's lots that can be looked at and discussed. But not reptilians. That's not about them, and it's not their issue. On the contrary, that's about you, and what you are projecting on them.
Old 29-10-2018, 10:14 PM
Seeker

Well my father is a classic sociopath. I still love him though. As for the dark force I had a reading done and that’s what I was told. I was inquiring about our past lives together trying to get to the root of the problem to heal it. As soon as I asked that question they immediately replied with reptilian. I wasn’t expecting that. They could have just been seeing his sociopathy in that way metaphorically.

He doesn’t have alcohol issues or anything like that.
Old 29-10-2018, 10:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alikiedro
Well my father is a classic sociopath. I still love him though. As for the dark force I had a reading done and that’s what I was told. I was inquiring about our past lives together trying to get to the root of the problem to heal it. As soon as I asked that question they immediately replied with reptilian. I wasn’t expecting that. They could have just been seeing his sociopathy in that way metaphorically.

He doesn’t have alcohol issues or anything like that.
His reptilian brain controls him?
https://upliftconnect.com/make-friends-reptilian-brain/

Old 29-10-2018, 11:11 PM
Seeker

Yes it does. Good read thank you!
Old 29-10-2018, 11:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes it does. Good read thank you!

Oh good!
P.S. I meant to add:
I am familiar with Narcissism and they have the very same reptilian problem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J5Y4H4bb2g

Old 30-10-2018, 01:54 AM
Seeker

Yep

On the deepest level I want to be able to heal and forgive him. It all has to come from me, but it’s difficult. So difficult. I know that I chose the experiences in my life to learn and grow my soul. The far out bigger picture is we are all apart of source, knowing that doesn’t remove the traumas and deep hurt. I’m still playing out this life as Ali who has a father who is who he is. I’m just trying to figure out if he was “born” this way and is meant to live a lifetime without empathy, or if something happened to him, be it a trauma or some sort of manipulating force...or both! In which case it appears I’m continuing to play out the empath/narcissist game where I feel it’s up to me to save him. Maybe I needed to vent more than anything. Thank you for your responses.
Old 30-10-2018, 07:41 AM
Master
Quote:
On the deepest level I want to be able to heal and forgive him.

Maybe I needed to vent more than anything. Thank you for your responses.
Part of the problem when we have problems, is we project what we want on others. Not what they want for themselves, but what we want for them. Disappointment and anger from unfulfilled expectation -- expectation we project on the other -- is the root cause of many of the problems in couple relationships, and it happens a lot in families as well.

Every soul is free and must be allowed to remain free. One person very close to me died from alcohol use, another friend from drug-related issues. I was there in both instances, trying to intervene in my own way. What I learned is people will only change, when they are ready to change. Until then, they will reject and even resent anyone who interferes with their life choices. And rightly so in many ways. Because the truth is, it's their life and their karma to work out.

Yes, venting is actually good. Especially when you use it to get clarity, as you did here. Also good: feel for the person, care for them, love them, offer to help if it looks like they could use it. But whatever you do, allow them the freedom to do as they choose... which in fact is also an expression of love. Whereas wanting someone to change, is more a loveless expression of the self-serving ego. And again you see this selfish "wanting to change the other" dynamic play out in many relationships.
Old 30-10-2018, 12:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Don't blame personality issues on the lizard freaks. I'm sure even they have better things to do.