Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-10-2019, 04:40 PM
Suspended
New Stone: what it is and does.

Hi Gemstone lovers,

This http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/at...d=157227988 9 is the last stone purchased intuitively.

I have absolutely no idea what kind of stone exactly purchased and in what exactly is helpful?.

Are you able to identify the stone in the photo and know its beneficial capacity/role/properties?.

Would you like to enlighten this blind person by sharing this information with me?.

Sorry, my phone cannot take better than this photos and I had to crop this so, it will finally get uploaded.

I really do hope the photo is visible in this post.

Thanks in advance to all good souls.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20191029_014850_115.JPG (56.6 KB, 18 views)
Old 28-10-2019, 06:14 PM
Master
Not sure, but it could be dyed howlite.
Old 29-10-2019, 02:36 AM
Pathfinder
Do you need to read up its properties in some article or book? If it has any properties then you can just discover them by experience and by noticing the effects, right?
Old 29-10-2019, 12:10 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Not sure, but it could be dyed howlite.

Thanks Crystal! Have a good day!
Old 29-10-2019, 12:16 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by seed321
Do you need to read up its properties in some article or book? If it has any properties then you can just discover them by experience and by noticing the effects, right?

No, that is not right for me. I am not into any experiments and not interested in learning all by experience as you may do.

Well, if I wanted to read a book or article on its properties and not the posts of the fellow members, I would not be posting this on the spiritual forums and the section Crystals & Gemstones, would I?.

I am over and done with reading books years ago, anyway.

Any responses within the subject and that answer the question to the post on your behalf or do you not hold the ability to respond to this and within the subject?.
Old 29-10-2019, 01:00 PM
Guide

The price you paid may also indicate a little. Turquoise that is in reality dyed Howlite is often quite cheap but real Turquoise and Smithsonite with sometimes that same color is far more expensive usually.
Old 29-10-2019, 01:05 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
No, that is not right for me. I am not into any experiments and not interested in learning all by experience as you may do.

Well, if I wanted to read a book or article on its properties and not the posts of the fellow members, I would not be posting this on the spiritual forums and the section Crystals & Gemstones, would I?.

I am over and done with reading books years ago, anyway.

Any responses within the subject and that answer the question to the post on your behalf or do you not hold the ability to respond to this and within the subject?.

Sorry, didn't mean to trigger you :)
I thought my question was well within the subject, bec everyone says something different abt the properties of the same crystal, and we don't really quite understand how they work, therefore it's probably best to trust your experience as to not delude ourselves. This in a way describes my confusion wjth the whole topic of crystals and their properties. Anyways, suit yourself
Old 29-10-2019, 01:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

I too am drawn to say its looking like Howlite at the grain pattern in it. Sadly Turquoise is one of those stones that is faked more than others. If it is dyed at times leaving it in the sun on a paper towel will bleach out some of the dye onto the towel.

Too you purchased it for a reason something called to you ?

If it is Howlite some information on it.

Howlite

Howlite is found in its original state as large cauliflower-like masses. Originally named for Henry How, a 19th century mineralogist, as he was said to be the first to make this discovery in Nova Scotia.

Mystical Properties:

It decreases the over critical mind, rudeness and offensive behavior, increasing subtly, decency, and tact. It is also quite helpful for those who tend to procrastinate.

Healing Properties:

Physically, it calms the whole body and releases muscle tension. It eliminates pain brought about by stress.

Magical Properties:

Focusing on a piece of Howlite can assist in journeying outside the body and gaining insight from past lives. Placed on the third eye, it opens memories of previous times and lifetimes.

Energy: Protective

Planet: Moon

Elements: Earth

Deity: Quan Yin

Powers: Patience, Peace & Insomnia

Zodiac: Gemini and Virgo

Chakra Classification:

Heart; Third Eye/Brow; Crown Chakras cleansing one’s aura and purifying the blood.

Lynn
Old 29-10-2019, 03:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Thanks Crystal! Have a good day!
You're welcome!
So you have the howlite energy, which can be really nice, and on top of that a bit of colour therapy from the turquoise colour. Read up on it, it's really cool! Creativity, personal freedom, finding out who you really are and so on.
I've had a dyed howlite bracelet, wore it every day, loved it!!
Old 29-10-2019, 06:22 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
The price you paid may also indicate a little. Turquoise that is in reality dyed Howlite is often quite cheap but real Turquoise and Smithsonite with sometimes that same color is far more expensive usually.

Hi Sylmar and thank you for your response.
In order for someone to set the prices right based in what is sold, another has to know what kind of stone they sell.

Unfortunatelyy, the man who sold this to me does not. It was all stones for him and what he sold me was just a stone.

He did, however, knew amethyst but, everybody I know and knew of, does and did.

Cheap now, in one country can be expensive in another and vice versa.

Diamonds of course, as the song in the movie of 007 says, "are forever".