Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-02-2014, 02:07 PM
Pathfinder
Wstein, flawless advice sir. It appears my problem stems from the fact that the energy is being moved but the right muscles were not being tensed. Imaging also helped a lot in this. Thank you for an advanced and technical look at the mechanics of the aura.

It's now jsut as simple as image aura moving while tensing muscle of the appendage as if it were stretching. Very little energy is lost and the rest of the aura doesn't suffer! I'll work on speed and movement before likely coming back in a month with yet another question.

Isle, I'm sorry I didn't think that you might be starting out too. The aura is an electromagnetic field that surrounds our bodies. It is deeply connected to everything that goes on with us. Now as you said in general it is just a set of colours that can be seen, but the very nature of being an EM field means it is also something that is physically there and more over stays very much the same with the exception of strength. It becomes much easier to effect the physical world with your aura than just uaing energy which first has to be routed through the subconscience to gain will and intent. Also some people do things without knowing why. Were you ever taught division in school? Did you think it was a stepping stone to fractions the first day you learned of it. I'm a student, not a master. I can't explain what the long term goal of this will be. As a monk of many years I have long since removed much suffering from my life and my aura reflects this by being withouy flux.
Old 12-02-2014, 12:31 AM
Master
[advanced]
Note that while energy based affect is not as strong as physical manipulation, it is much less restricted.
---
Being able to control your energy shape has many uses:

Most obvious though perhaps least useful is during OBE where you have no physical body. To some extent OBE is made possible by the skills involved in aura manipulation (with some other skills too). By using these techniques, you can interact using your energy/etheric body.

As all living things have an energy field, they can be affected by your energy field (aura). Shaping your aura (fields, colors, whatever) can be used to affect other energy fields. The effects are more to the internal state of them than the physical state. Animals are most easily affected in this way. Much of exerting will and utilizing personal power is actually done with energy field manipulation.

Combined with energy sensing, this is even more useful. Medical intuition become directed energy healing.