Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Dharma Employee

what do in the meantime

tell her /what ?
Old 17-10-2010, 01:57 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I'd say let her come to you or talk to you.Don't be the one who constantly goes out of your way to speak to her. I was the one that contacted my TF on both of the dating websites we happened to be on. I have no regrets or anything but when he ran, I told myself that if he wants to be with me, he's going to have to overcome his fear and contact me on his own. Just like I predicted that I would see him (as well as accurately predicting WHERE I happened to see him), I also predicted that in time he would contact me too,when he was ready and I believe that he will.

Rather than focusing on what you should say.........focus on what you should do. And thats spend the time taking care of yourself. Spend your time healing and working on you. Because thats the main part of this connection--the growth and change that comes with it.
Old 17-10-2010, 03:18 PM
Master
i think to puit ya self out ya misery , tell her what u feel all of it and how u are trying to understand it all and then say i understand this must eb alot for u to take in also i wont bother u now and have said what i needed to and then leave it there then let her do the work , i read on the steve gunn site how the only way to get tiwn flame to recognise what they feel is to stop contact ,so then they are forced to face up to the conenction or the loss , im planning on trying this out :) , ur mind is gonna be in torment unless u do but be open and honest and then walk up to go , if she avoides u for a while then the timing is not right its sumthing all us twins have to have faith in my friend , patience and divine timing , ask the universe to stand by u as u speak to her ...squash the ego lol and overcome your fear of spekaing to her , good luck my friend xxxxxxx
Old 17-10-2010, 03:30 PM
Dharma Employee

I guess yourself and lady hit the nail on the head

I am trying to come off these things and wonder whether as I do, it be more difficult to feel indifferent and avoid ceroc, or avoid her while at ceroc

I am constantly in 2 minds about whether to blank ceroc, completely or blank her comepletely so she may realise, her feelings or lend her my script again, with some additional notes, on where the script is going at the end with b uch of google seach terms, like steve gunn, twin flame, soul connections

in other words, if she see this, knowing the kind of person she is, inquistive/asks questions a lot, she will end up googling them

and that way I have not come out and said it directly but it may make sense to her if she reads and googles a few of those things

may scare her, but netherless, if there is some recognition in the articles of her own experience then it may help in the long run

even if it does not help immediately

being resoloute and centred is the best, but I do sometimes weaken and change my mind, about ceroc/her when I see her
Old 17-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Master
ahh brilliant , what do u do just email him ?????
Old 17-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Master
ahhh just what i need i will do thanks xxx
Old 18-10-2010, 12:16 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I tried email Steve Gunn. I didn't get a response.