Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-11-2017, 08:07 PM
Guide

Throwing faeces

I can safely assume you've read the title, so you know this will be graphic.

I dreamed I was taking a nap, much like I was in real life. Some guy and a few children went to visit me and entered my bedroom. They were laughing because they saw I **** my pants and it was towering up, so you could see it under the bedsheets. I told them I'd come and join them but they have to have to leave first. They promised to go and look the other way but the guy also told me this kind of thing you can't hide. They left and I slowly got out to leace my house. I kept an eye on them because I knew some kids would disobey and return to see it. They did, and they ran after me. I don't know why, but the only solution left was to throw the faeces at them. This succeeded, their faces were brown. "Serves them right".

What the f...

Who can help me by giving an interpetation of this dream?
Old 17-11-2017, 08:08 AM
Master
'stuff' piles up while you were sleeping... which is to say while your conscious
mind was busy elsewhere. in your waking life you've probably had the intention
to purposefully withhold giving people 'criticism', perhaps thinking it a kindness.
this dream is telling you that the youngsters will get into your 'stuff' and use it
against you... unless you instruct them through loving criticism. they are
deserving of that instruction.
Old 17-11-2017, 11:10 AM
Guide

Well you simply nailed it, that is spot on!
Thank you for your help!