Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-04-2016, 05:48 PM
Master
Past life flash

Microsecond memory as rich and vivid as being there.
I don't know the storey but I was in the moment somewhere else walking with someone along a familiar path. I was dark skinned but no idea of where it was but I felt home which is just kind of interesting as I've never felt home in this life. I felt very secure and happy like everything made sense. Very serene and at peace, life was peaceful.

nothing makes sense to me in this life. it felt very different like the world was smaller, more intimate, protected. Obviously not in the modern world, more naturalistic surroundings but not unmodern either. No fear, of any kind even worries. Very serene, no sense of separation, no tv, Internet, no Hollywood idols or materialism, just life and it was good.

Everything felt right.

Is that how past life flash backs are? I've only ever experienced dreams before.
To be honest it doesn't seem that type of life was ever possible here. There was nothing but peace and everything fit like there was no darkness in life only unity.
Old 18-04-2016, 04:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Did it feel like a déjà vu? The fact that you felt home and in peace with your life is very interesting, I hope to get this feeling someday remembering a past life
Old 23-04-2016, 04:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxanne7
Did it feel like a déjà vu? The fact that you felt home and in peace with your life is very interesting, I hope to get this feeling someday remembering a past life
It was to short to get déjà vu. But actually I don't think it could have happened because I was more in the memory than I the present. Very odd.

Interestingly I have found I can be much more peaceful and in the moment since this flash. Kinda like I remember feeling like that so can recreate it and bring it to this life to. Block everything out and just be. Kinda awesome.
Old 24-04-2016, 12:07 AM
Super Moderator
I think I understand what you mean, TheGlow. I have had 'flashes' like you describe as long as I can remember. But in my case I feel they are glimpses of the life between lives, rather than past lives.
At one time I did not know what they were, as once I did not know about life after 'death', but knew they always brought me a sense of grace and help. It's only with hindsight I now think I sense what they are.
There is a feeling of absolutely 'being at home', a sense of complete harmony, wonder, rightness of being, expansiveness....and sweet memory.
Old 25-04-2016, 08:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I think I understand what you mean, TheGlow. I have had 'flashes' like you describe as long as I can remember. But in my case I feel they are glimpses of the life between lives, rather than past lives.
At one time I did not know what they were, as once I did not know about life after 'death', but knew they always brought me a sense of grace and help. It's only with hindsight I now think I sense what they are.
There is a feeling of absolutely 'being at home', a sense of complete harmony, wonder, rightness of being, expansiveness....and sweet memory.
That's amazing you've had them your whole life. Quite a blessing.
You describe the feeling exactly. I wonder if my brain added the imagery but it was life between lives? Who knows I guess.

It was so real I could feel it, perhaps it will be a future life flash. :) lol maybe a future me was having a past life flash so I got a future life flash lol

Mysteries.