Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-05-2016, 10:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I read about reptilians here and Atlantis, which are two different stories ...

Atlantis, mostly flashes, and specific feelings. As a teen I was more tapped in to the beauty of Atlantis, now I'm more tuned in to the later days of it, that weren't so beautiful anymore. The manipulation, infernal machines etc.
And of course water. I have a love/hate relationship with water. Stormy waters that go dark scare the bejesus out of me.
Other part of me loves water, knows it nurtures, protects, brings life.

But in general, I also feel more drawn to Lemuria. It feels far more gentle, soft, less masculine. Atlantis was quite patriarchal where Lemuria was matriarchal.

But why all the sad and negative feelings? Both had their time and purpose, neither were perfect.
Right now we are going towards a New Golden Age, and things are working out beautifully. Focusing on negative, and giving that energy, isn't going to help. Nor does it make you feel any better.
After Atlantis we fell deep, tremendously deep, and although it took a long, long time, we've risen again. And we are well on our way to sky-rocket like we've never done before.
nice, very nice.
the tremendous accomplishment that humanity has made in a short blip of
elapsed time is something to celebrate, and a reason to rejoice.
beyond grousing over past mistakes, i have misgivings about the future,
since the intel from the spirit side of the veil is that we've got a project
on the horizon which dwarfs our previous challenges by orders of magnitude.
my concern is that people may decide to approach the days to come with
an attitude that will underscore the difficulty, rather than with joyous hearts.
i believe that we can "play" our way through future challenges and that an
attitude of happy joy will make the 'work' go much smoother.

i went looking for a Spirit Science video that spoke of Atlantis/Lemuria or
something similar (of which there are many), but came upon this instead:
Spirit Science 26 ~ The Big Picture:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrW-8Tlir94
Old 06-05-2016, 04:44 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
The design of my vehicle does not get past life memories--

However, I do remember the beginning of creation; or when we had the adamic language, divine language, language of the birds-- And I don't remember this in a past life sense; that is I understand it as now, the beginning of creation, and ultimately the end of time--

So its not exactly a past life memory, its a past, present, and future memory simultaneously--

That is worded so beautifully!

Are you in this state constantly or just when you choose (or when you do not choose!)?