Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 15-07-2011, 08:25 PM
USMCMarine

Well in short. I've seen this number around A LOT, & it's crossed my mind quite a bit to.. Never made a connection of any kind of significance. Kinda just perused the forums & found this. So I put 2 & 2 together, & I figured it might just have some sort of significance to me. I'm in Afghanistan right now. Kandahar to be more specific. (Deployed) Not sure if that has significance. But I figured it might since I've only seen the number countless times out here, & I've thought about it from time to time. Like the number is familiar to me, but I can't quite place it. Anyways any thoughts on this or input is greatly appreciated.
Cheers.
Semper Fidelis
Old 16-07-2011, 10:32 PM
SerpentQueen

Interesting number. I'm sure you can look online for the standard definitions and interpretations, so I'll just say what that number would mean to me.

Three's represent the trinity. 33 is a master number. It is said Jesus was a 33. Whenever I see threes, I view it as the Christ sign. You don't have to be Christian for that understanding, as three is a number used throughout all the major religions, a very common theme. Buddha would be another example of a 33, if you prefer. It is the wise & enlightened teacher. Or becoming a Christ or Buddha.

Five's to me say "big change coming." So you've got 33, and a big change coming.

Then if you add them all up, you get 3+3+5 = 11. You don't reduce any farther; 11 is also a master number. It is the number that represents insight and intuition. It also represents twin flames. It represents a DNA activation code, a gateway, a wake-up call. Check out the Kyron reading that John posted for more about 11.

So you've got a very powerful number there, as is, individually, and combined. Cool!

Do you know what your birthdate reduces to? I don't recommend posting bdates in public forums (security reasons) but if you want to PM me, I can take a look. I'd be curious how it might fit in with 335.

If you see this number a lot, pay attention to what happens immediately before or after. What were you just thinking about? For example, I have a certain 3-digit number that means something personal to me and I've come to consider it like a blinking neon light to catch my attention because in the next few seconds, I'm going to be receiving another clue. So all the number does anymore for me is alert me that another message is coming.
Old 17-07-2011, 12:42 AM
Master
Jesus was crucified at the age of 33, so they say. The highest degree in the Freemasons is the 33rd.

I'm not sure about 335, i did go through a 353 phase though.

If a =1, b=2. etc. 33 is CC or Christ Consciousness. How i see it at least. Others have written upon this as well, but i honestly came upon this realization more so through synchronistic experience with 33.

335 is also an 11. Something to keep in mind. Oop, Serpent Queen mentioned that already.

As has been said before, pay attention to where you are, what the situation is, how you feel, what you're thinking when you notice this number. That will give you more insight into what the number means than any numerology explanation you will find in any book. Just my opinion.
Old 17-07-2011, 01:08 AM
Master
When I first saw this post, I had my own ideas, but I know a lot of people do the numerology thing. It reminds me of the mirror image the kid saw in the movie "The Shining" but NOT with a dark meaning. If you look at it 335 in mirror image, it looks like the word "see" with the 5 equaling a backwards "s". Or it could even mean something from the middle east, seeing as you're there. It's quite an interesting phenomenon.

Old 17-07-2011, 02:05 AM
Master
oooh i like that Silvergirl.
Old 17-07-2011, 02:33 AM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
oooh i like that Silvergirl.

You do? Thank you.

Old 17-07-2011, 04:46 AM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
You do? Thank you.

Yeah, me too. That's a brilliant insight. Now you're going to have me looking at numbers backwards... what other number combos spell things like that?
Old 17-07-2011, 05:35 AM
Master
It would be nice if someone here knows the middle eastern writings, to ask if it looks like anything to them.

Old 17-07-2011, 08:45 AM
Master

I was thinking the same as others, christ consciousness and change. It could be a message that you are in the midst of clearing in preparation for a bump up in consciousness. I was seeing the number 5 and also 33 a lot and it was during a time of a lot of clearing.
Old 18-07-2011, 01:44 AM
SerpentQueen

Pulled up behind a BMW 335i tonight at the gas station. Had to smile: it had NH plates, "Live Free or Die" and "Veteran."

Hope you are okay, Marine!