Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 20-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Master
Kryon - Numerology for the year 2011

Hi,

When I heard this audio message I was very impressed.
https://www.kryon.com/cartprodimages...-sat-2-11.html

It explains many things that are happening at this time.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-06-2011, 03:23 PM
Master
Hi there will give this a ready I love Kryon.
Spiritlite.
Old 21-06-2011, 04:33 PM
LightFilledHeart

Being a professional Numerologist, I will have to check this out and see if it resonates Have to say I'm not a big fan of chaneled material, but I did fine Kryon's book The Journey Home to be high truth and of immense value.
Old 21-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Being a professional Numerologist, I will have to check this out and see if it resonates Have to say I'm not a big fan of chaneled material, but I did fine Kryon's book The Journey Home to be high truth and of immense value.

I seem to identify with Kryon much more than other channeled material.

Since you are a Numerologist, I was curious about the number 0. Kryon did not elaborate but implied that it is more than a place holder between the other numbers. If you have some insights on that, I would appreciate them.

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-06-2011, 07:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241

Since you are a Numerologist, I was curious about the number 0. Kryon did not elaborate but implied that it is more than a place holder between the other numbers. If you have some insights on that, I would appreciate them.

Thanks,
John

I'd love to hear more about that, too LFH, if you don't mind.

Old 21-06-2011, 08:17 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241

Thanks,
John

Yes, I agree. I find less to object to in his channelings than those of many others. Another I find to be genuine and spot on is Barbara Marciniak.

As for the zero, in the system of Numerology I practice, there is no specific definition or designation for the zero. Some feel zero represents Creation,... the alpha and omega, God, Wholeness, All that Is, Divine Oneness, etc. The study of Numerology is intended for the purpose of understanding ourselves and others better through a process of delineating the energetic frequencies the numbers convey... how they impact our traits, feelings, and manner of thinking. Mostly it's about lessons we set up to learn and qualities we desire to perfect. Those lessons and qualities are metaphorically conveyed by the single digit numbers 1 through 9 and by the two Master Numbers, 11 and 22.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:18 AM
K.W.S

Number 0 is The Divine Protection.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:28 AM
K.W.S

Have to add to that a little bit; there are also Master numbers 33 and 44 which are also commonly used by numerologist. Master numbers are 11-99 and in my opinion,all Master numbers should be consired when using numerology.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:50 PM
Master
I love Kryon.
Spiritlite.
Old 13-07-2011, 05:33 PM
Master
I just read this and was going to post but you beat me to it, John!

It is a fantastic read & really helped me understand Numerology in a way I'd not before..

I feel the same way in that Kryon channellings resonate with me more than any other that I've read/heard.. I nearly always cry when reading them as they touch my heart so profoundly.

The channeling about 2011 and Beyond (a different one) is one of my favorites as it brings one such peace to be reminded of the grandeur and perfection of the Universe and it's workings..

I'm posting if anything to Bump this so others can read...

Fantastic & thanks for posting John!