Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 24-02-2020, 11:02 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiucus last
Hi Elfin,
I am new here also, pleasure to meet you
Hi...welcome and a pleasure to meet you too... Wow that's some journey you have been on! I would also love to live off the grid.. preferably with a wild meadow as back garden where I can wander barefoot in sunshine to my heart's content!!! Oh well.. back to reality lol. Have a positive day.
Old 24-02-2020, 11:39 AM
Elfin

Hi everyone.... I've done it!!!! I'm in.. have been shown the way and am officially promoted from the welcome page!!!! Although I'm beginning to feel very at home on this page!!! I have however made myself look a little silly as I gave the title "testing.. testing... Cos I don't know what I'm doing!".... But who cares?!! I've done it.. MASSIVE achievement to someone that doesn't actually know what a thread is lol...!!!!! I'm over the moon! X
Old 24-02-2020, 10:50 PM
Master
well done Elfin you're settling in nicely now - enjoy...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 25-02-2020, 04:20 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
well done Elfin you're settling in nicely now - enjoy...
Thank you one-light. I'm getting there!
Old 26-02-2020, 11:21 AM
Guide
Hi Elfin,

You're energy is sweet and magnificent or dare I say...childlike. It's beautiful! I'm also highly sensitive and empathetic, so...(whispers) I get it. Welcome to the forum! It's so nice to meet you!
Old 27-02-2020, 12:10 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancing
Hi Elfin,

You're energy is sweet and magnificent or dare I say...childlike. It's beautiful! I'm also highly sensitive and empathetic, so...(whispers) I get it. Welcome to the forum! It's so nice to meet you!
Hi Lancing.. Thank you so much for a lovely warm welcome. You may dare call me anything you wish!! Childlike is good! (Stems back to trying to actually crawl into the pages of my fairytales as a young child to escape the chaos!!).. Lovely to meet you too.. have a peaceful day!
Old 27-02-2020, 12:12 PM
Master
I agree with lancing - the world needs more people like you Elfin, showing kindness and honesty, welcome here again - 600+ views, breaking records here on the welcome page, can you make the 1000 I wonder...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 27-02-2020, 12:16 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I agree with lancing - the world needs more people like you Elfin, showing kindness and honesty, welcome here again - 600+ views, breaking records here on the welcome page, can you make the 1000 I wonder...
Hi one-light.... Thank you! I don't know what's going on lolol. I'm back at top again as I've just replied to lovely Lancing. Maybe this is where I'm meant to be haha.. forever!
Old 27-02-2020, 01:06 PM
Elfin

Hi everyone.. just wanting to "explain" myself as I don't want you all to think I'm doing it on purpose... But I keep ending up at top of welcome page again!! But am only replying/ or greeting. I have come to the conclusion that sometime in the future... Maybe 5 or 10 years hence... I am going to have to "come clean" and start telling people I'm not actually "new"!!!! But I figure I'm ok for another couple of years or so lol.
Old 29-02-2020, 11:25 AM
Elfin

Hi all. I didn't know where to post this so am posting it on here. Wish to bare my soul. During my life I have been bullied, misunderstood, beaten, controlled, held hostage, been set alight, almost drowned , had heart split into a million pieces, held up at knifepoint , been attacked by sexual predator,......etc etc etc. I am NOT looking for sympathy... These things happen... And make you stronger. But needed to share as I believe part of my healing. Thank you.