Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 08-08-2011, 02:21 AM
Ascender

Divination is awesome<3 I would say astrology would be my favorite!
Old 31-08-2011, 08:09 PM
thehermit

I didn't realize it, but I've been doing Biblomancy for uite some time. I learned and was advised to do it in the church. I thought the majority of it was random bc my roomie tried it and ocntinued to get things about children & turmoil.... less than 6 months later, she's pregnant.

I've tried scrying & tasseomancy but it was rather difficult for me.

And I have used tarot and playing cards in the past. I stopped to search inwardly and because too many people started askign for readings and didnt want to accept them (depsite accuracy lol).

Most of everything I use involves visions or empathic feelings and such. I dont think I have much skill elsewhere. haha.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:56 AM
seahorse

Hey this is a nice thread ! My first experience with divination was with a power animal deck, actually i bought 2 of them but could never "connect" with one of them, the other works just fine. During summer vacation i had this tremendous urge out of the blue to towards runes, (could be jealousy of a dear friend mentioning her Egyptian runes-i said what ?! does such a thing exist ? i'm such a newbie lol)i researched a bit didn't quite found all this cheap industrially-made stuff i found (or the interpretations provided for that matter) and decided to make my own set, not of egyptian symbols but Gods (tons of them in Egyptian mythology lol), collected pebbles from the beach -no easy thing to find many of similar sizes ! painted the symbol of each God on them and of course i have no idea of what each represents lol so i'm in for a lot of googlin and using instinct in determining each rune's meaning. (any insight welcome !) I believe making your own runes is infinitely better, as your spirit become acquainted with them, i consider them as my "children" don't want anyone to touch them !
Old 02-09-2011, 09:11 AM
Deactivated Account

hi seahorse, thank you !

Very cool idea on making your own runes !
Quote:
I believe making your own runes is infinitely better, as your spirit become acquainted with them
yes, I believe so too .

Interesting how different people connect with different divinations,good thing there are so many to choose from !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 02-09-2011, 09:41 AM
seahorse

Yep, only natural, so many people so many divinations, so many ways to connect with the divine, you name it we got it ! What an interesting and exciting world (we have the choice of creating)
Old 02-09-2011, 09:43 AM
Deactivated Account

just amazing, and so little time to experience it all ! I need more than 24 hours in a day/ night

Expect Miracles !

Old 02-09-2011, 09:43 AM
seahorse

HEy where are my smilieys ?! Something's wrong with me... too much during vacation lol
Old 02-09-2011, 09:45 AM
Deactivated Account

I thought maybe you left them at the beach ? and they got washed out to sea with the high tide !

Expect Miracles !

Old 02-09-2011, 09:47 AM
seahorse

So little time indeed, maybe that's why we reincarnate
btw i had a delicious chocolate-orange cake yesterday, didn't mind at all the unborn chicken embryos, dead and fried inside hey don't yell, i only care for your silhouette bahahaha
Old 02-09-2011, 09:49 AM
seahorse

Nope got'em all here with me millions of'em precious lil funnies [IMG][/IMG]