Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-03-2011, 03:18 AM
Felynx

Well, long story short I had come from a much different "society" and everyone else is used to, and where/when I come from the moon cycle brings a hightened sense of energy and a strong tie to the moon (mine comes on every full/new moon exactly), your feminine prowess is running at full capasity. Along with this hightened energy and senses our race also experiences blood lust. So, when our females experience our monthly cycle, we wander off into the bush and kill and eat whatever is attracted by the blood, until our desire is sated and the cycle is over. Our period was never as long as a humans, to keep in mind. The whole process is a renewal, cleansing, and strengthening of self.
Old 20-03-2011, 12:32 PM
happy camper

Intersting. I am going to pay attention from now on.
Does someone here know why menstruating women are not supposed to enter some hindu temples? Or places of worship of other religions?
Old 20-03-2011, 05:08 PM
Master
Before the site went down, there was a really interesting thread on the menstrual cycle.

How one of the most natural cycles can be considered a curse, a hindrance, a negativity in itself!

It's natures way of showing us naturally how something is formed, used if needed and let go of if not used.

Maybe it's the sight of it being blood, who knows unless you can get into every person's mind.

Yet blood is cleansing, clearing, not dirty!

Same with other bodily functions of natural wastage!

I always call them my friends, it helps me to connect with the process being part of my life. When they are in tune with the moon, as they have been this time, everything is heightened!

When they're not, it's just a part of my life and I don't really notice whether anything is heightened.

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 21-03-2011, 01:07 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy camper
Intersting. I am going to pay attention from now on.
Does someone here know why menstruating women are not supposed to enter some hindu temples? Or places of worship of other religions?

I am not completely sure of the Hindu implications but it could be like some other religions that they believe the woman's heightened spiritual state can disrupt the spiritual flow in the temples.
Some religions do believe it is an unclean time for woman and may defile the religious meetings. A lot of it can depend on the cultural attitudes concerning the menstrual cycle.
Old 04-09-2011, 02:10 PM
abikisses

If our cycles are left alone to be as nature intended, without contraception or injected hormones etc, you would find that many womens cycles directly correlate to the cycles of the moon. My cycles start at each full moon. regardless of my being sterilised.

I believe and it is my experience that the week after the fertile phase is when women are more in tune with intuition, are more open to receiving messages and guideance about themselves and others.

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 04-09-2011, 02:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by abikisses
If our cycles are left alone to be as nature intended, without contraception or injected hormones etc, you would find that womens cycles directly correlate to the cycles of the moon. My cycles start at each full moon. regardless of my being sterilised.

You are lucky in that then. My cycles are not so predictable. Most women have a 28 day cycle, ovulate 14 days after the beginning of their cycle, and their cycle can start anytime during the moon phase. And so the connection can be seen that it parallels the moon phases. But not everyone's do - like mine. And no, I'm not taking medication or hormones.

Old 04-09-2011, 02:25 PM
abikisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
You are lucky in that then. My cycles are not so predictable. Most women have a 28 day cycle, ovulate 14 days after the beginning of their cycle, and their cycle can start anytime during the moon phase. And so the connection can be seen that it parallels the moon phases. But not everyone's do - like mine. And no, I'm not taking medication or hormones.

You are quite right, I did miss the 'many' and have edited the reply Kaere.

I wonder if your cycle then is in response to another planets cycle *my wonderings*... Have you any connections to other planets at all?

Old 04-09-2011, 02:34 PM
Master
Quote:
You are quite right, I did miss the 'many' and have edited the reply Kaere.

I wonder if your cycle then is in response to another planets cycle *my wonderings*... Have you any connections to other planets at all?

Interesting idea - no, no other planet connections beyond any astrological connection. That I am aware of at any rate. It's just one of those things

Old 04-09-2011, 04:54 PM
iolite

When I was pregnant, I had reiki I attunement and the instructor attuned me twice! She said the baby asked to be attuned too!! One night late in my pregnancy and after attunement, I woke up to find a little blonde girl leaning against my nightstand looking at me. It was my daughter! She looked exactly as my daughter did when she was 4! Same haircut! Before and after she was born, I would wake up and see my cats' astral bodies! For instance: I woke up to see Augie ready to walk on my nightstand. I reached up to pick him up and he dissolved from the back feet up. Another time, I woke up to go to the bathroom and Max was curled up on the floor in front of the bathroom. I reached down to pat him, and my hand went right through him!
Old 04-09-2011, 08:06 PM
nightowl

Quote:
If our cycles are left alone to be as nature intended, without contraception or injected hormones etc, you would find that many womens cycles directly correlate to the cycles of the moon. My cycles start at each full moon. regardless of my being sterilised.

I believe and it is my experience that the week after the fertile phase is when women are more in tune with intuition, are more open to receiving messages and guideance about themselves and others.

Blessings
Abikisses

It is amazing to me how so many things can effect the cycle. Mine is pretty regular, my most intuitive time is three days before ovulation begins.

nightowl