Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-10-2017, 10:02 PM
Experiencer
Another great reading!

Another great reading from Nicole! 2 hours long!

https://youtu.be/B-fUhYb3VZ4
Old 22-10-2017, 02:12 AM
Guide

2 hours? why on earth would anyone waste their time that long for a general reading that may not and highly likely not apply to them for? i do not watch twin flame readings at all. they are all the same.. reunion is coming/now.. just waiting on the dm to wake up, the dm is leaving the 'karmic partner" and the df has no more work to do.. which are all lies.
Old 22-10-2017, 02:50 AM
FrankieJG

Yeah, I agree with ForgedInFire these readings are only giving us more and more hope - making us wait and nothing really happens. They are interesting but never to be taken seriously.
Old 22-10-2017, 04:45 AM
Deactivated Account
Hope for the future, live in the now.

I like to do both - I've been connecting more and more with my present realitiy while also choosing what I desire in alignment with my hearts intentions.

I have full trust now... that if I do my bit and live from my heart in each present moment and choose conciously each moment from my heart that life will unfold exactly as it is meant to for me.
Whatever outcome...in whatever reality... I feel hopeful and excited about the future.
Old 22-10-2017, 05:06 AM
Experiencer
I know! 2 hours is too long! She used to keep it around 30 mins but she is just following her guidance. She once stopped a reading because it was the same message as the two weeks before and the next reading was exactly the same. The angels will not be ignored! LOL

If you're not interested in watching the whole thing, she usually does an opening talk on the energies which is always great.

With these longer readings I usually watch them in stages.